The strongest and effective folk remedies from a cold for young children! Description of drugs, parents.
Every parents came across such a problem as a runny nose in a child. Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose (runny nose, rhinitis) can be an independent illness, but most often it is a symptom of infectious disease. The view that rhinit is harmless is mistaken, he can cause serious complications.
10 most effective folk remedies from a cold in a child
During the treatment of a cold, most often we resort to traditional medicine, run into the pharmacy and buy different Children’s medicine. But if a child often suffers from a runny nose, then regular use of droplets can cause harm to its body. Therefore, to keep the health of your child, can seek help from traditional medicine.
- Breast milk of mother. Nothing does not protect the baby (up to the year.) like your breast milk. It contains protective substances that have antiviral and anti-inflammatory activity, and proteins and fats reduce the amount of mucus.
Aloe juice drops. For their preparation, Aloe sheet is washed with boiled water, put in the refrigerator for a day (well, if you have already stored a harvested piece). Then the juice is squeezed out of it and diluted with boiled water 1 to 10. Ready solution must be used for 3-4 drops in each nostril up to 5 times a day. Keep the medicine is necessary in the refrigerator and no more than a day, so do the blanks do in advance.
- Juice garlic. Be careful, you can not bury fresh juice, first it must be diluted in 20-30 parts with water. And then you can drip in the nose.
Calando leaves. They are annoying the nasal mucosa and cause quite severe sneezing. After pumping juice, the child can sneeze many times.
- Honey. Honey has good anti-inflammatory qualities. It must be divorced in proportion 1 to 2 with warm boiled water. Then this solution must be used by 5-6 drops several times in dan. Before use you need to wash your nose well.
- Beets and medical. Pretty efficient folk remedy against colder is prepared from beet and honey juice. First beets need to boil. Then we take half a glass of honey on a glass of beets. Mix thoroughly and make 5-6 instillations several times a day.
Propolis and vegetable oil. To prepare this medication you will need: 10-15 grams of solid propolis and vegetable oil. Propolis is well chopped with a knife and pour into metal dishes. Then pour it 50 grams of vegetable oil. Preheat the mixture in the oven or in the water bath for 1.5-2 hours. But the oil should not boil! After the oil with propolis cools, it needs to be accurately merged so as not to capture the precipitate. This medicine is recommended to use no more than 2 times a day for 2-3 drops in each nostril.
- Herbal collection. Prepare picking equal number: coltsfoot, calendula, sage and plantain leaves. On the glass of boiling water you will need 1 st. Spoon collection of herbs. The mixture should bother for 5 minutes. And then she needs to last for about an hour, and can be used for instillation.
Luka juice. Finely cut down onions and carve on a dry clean skillet until he gives juice. Then pour it into clean capacity and pour with sunflower oil. Let us last about 12 hours. Then strain and use 1-2 drops to each nostril.
- Vegetable oils. With a cold, a mixture of vegetable oils (mint, eucalyptus and others) helps. They have bactericidal properties, make breathing, reduce the release of mucus. The easiest way to use them is inhalation. In a bowl with hot water, add 5-6 drops of oil and ride, covered with a towel above. But this method is more suitable for children over older.
My mom in childhood I smelled in the nose of Calanchoe, this is a rather effective method of fighting a runny nose. I also do and I with my kids.
For breast child the best tool from a cold is Mamino Milk.
So that the baby does not have dry crusts from the nose, the grandmother advises to lubricate with vegetable oil. Some mammies use olive or sunflower oil, and you can anoint simple childhood. The main thing is not to use essential oils, they can exacerbate the situation or cause an allergic reaction.
Lady-Magazine site.COM warns: self-medium can be dangerous to health! Before using one or another recipe for folk medicine, consult with the attending physician!