Grain Doll or Motanka – Ancient Chargeg for Legends Brought to the House Luck, Abundance and Welfare. Make such a mascot, and it will be the original interior decoration
Doll Grain – this is a symbol of wealth and well-being reigning in the family. Moreover, it will be fat and replete, the better lives in the inhabitants of the house. This charm is made in the fall, when there is a harvesting harvest, because it is customary to use «Stuffing», collected from his garden. The base of the pupa is a linen bag, packed, and the whole it must be dressed in national clothes with patterns, symbolizing the sun and water.
Traditions and rites
Grain or Motanka was considered an ideal offer to such festivities like Christmas and harvest day. Since its inception, the exercise was carefully kept in a red corner, next to icons.
It was believed that thus grain is gaining a new force, and the upcoming harvest will be the best former. The sowing year began to be seeded in the field of grain, which so much time was shut down by Motanka. After the new harvest was assembled, the brunt, as elsewhere called the grain, was filled with wheat, buckwheat, peas, or oats, just collected from the fields.
The history of the self-made grain doll says that the cereals stored by it are charged with huge vital energy and power that can be transmitted to man.
In addition, women material like a similar craft for pregnant in the coming year.
Making the brunt on their own, it is recommended to simultaneously ask her about help in certain affairs and endeavors, showing the burning desire to change its life and the style of the entire family for the better.
What cereals can be used?
Whether the brunt (grain) can be filling literally by any cereals and mixtures of them. It is unacceptable to use crushed or defective grains, flakes and other products that have passed industrial processing.
Most often, a similar chart keeps the following components inside:
- Corn – a symbol of family mutual understanding and cohesion, children’s health and continuation of the whole;
- Bean cultures – the personification of wealth, satiety, material well-being;
- peas, which means friendship and peace;
- coin – bringing success in all endeavors;
- Any barbell as a sign of Lada and the world in the house of newlyweds;
- Dry berries and spikelets – symbols of a good future harvest;
- millet, preventing evil eye and damage;
- Pumpkin seeds that guarantee soil fertility;
- Sunflower seeds, as a sample of the sun, gives energy;
- acorns and nuts extending youth;
- Perlovka – a sign of a satiety;
- Oats – impersonation of power;
- Beans – a sign of the birth of a new member of the family;
- Buckwheat – wealth, fertility, hazardous existence.
How to make a charm for your family?
In order for you in the house there is a full-fledged and pretty doll grain, try to make it with your own hands, especially since there is nothing complicated.
To do this, simply follow the proposed instructions:
- Initially, get a rectangular piece of cotton or flax fabric. Fold it in half and place along the long side, leaving the long end of the thread from one edge, centimeters of 20-30;
- Sew better seam «Back Needle» and do it double. From the edge, 1-1.5 cm should be retreating;
- Reaching the end of the rectangle, turn the end of the crosslinked «Tubes», after which it is tightly tightened and fixed;
- Then the future winding turns on the front side, filled with grain, it is tamped, and you can tie a bag. It is important that small-silent edges remain;
- These folk dolls are customary to have national clothes. For the lower skirt, a thin fabric will be required for top and apron – the material is trampled. In addition, it will take a rectangular church of woolen textile so that the Motanka appears to appear – a kind of winter apparel. Still need to be stocking a beautiful braid, a colored cloth triangle for a scarker and red – for the dummy;
- Initially, you need to make a lower skirt, for which the rectangle of fine matter turns around the guard, the smell is placed behind, and all this is tied up with a thread, but not sewn!
- Then it follows the dope – a dense skirt. It is made from dense matter, only the rectangle must be shorter than the bottom skirt. Dress up so much so that a small space remains between her edges;
- Then you need to tie the apron and consolidate it with a beautiful ribbon-belt;
- At the rectangle of dense tissue, designed for warm clothes, twist the tube of both edges, and make a cut itself to the pupa, forming a sort of tan;
- It remains only to tie a red downhead on the head, again fasten it with a patterned braid, and on top of all this put on a beautiful warm handkerchief.
Another, simpler version of how to make a pretty cereal doll with your own hands looks like this:
- Find an unnecessary children’s sock of a decent view;
- Then you fall asleep in the sock, and tie it tightly, do not sew it!
- Sock should be tied with threads so that the head and Taurus manifest itself;
- The rectangular cut of the tissue is diagonally, the knobs-cams are tied on the resulting tips;
- The matter is covered with a doll, in the neck area, the fabric is tested with a tape or ribbon;
- Next will be left to just dress the charm on the principle described above.
Remember that one-sided, thin or born brunt will not bring your home anything good. Moreover, she will symbolize poverty, laziness and hunger. Never paint the Motanka face, do not embroider with it with threads and do not stick to it special toy eyes.
Grainshushka is not only a symbol of wealth and well-being. This is a great addition to the interior of the kitchen and dining room, especially, and if it is a couple of rich, then the bedrooms.
Try to spend half an hour of time on a similar craft, and check how true ancient legends.