Manege for a child will come in handy not only in the apartment, but also on the road, for example, in the train. We will tell how to make a cozy and reliable playpen for a child with their own hands
At that moment, when the baby starts crawling and lifting on his own legs, it is worth thinking about his safety. In such a situation, the design of the MANAGE will be the ideal way out. Such structures are simply indispensable assistants for parents who do not have the ability to hire nyanka, who follows the security of the child.
But before making a playpen for a small child with your own hands, it is worth considering the main types of designs. And only then determine the optimal version of the maneja for the assembly with your own hands.
Types of structures
Children’s playlines differ in such parameters:
- type of fence;
It is from these parameters that the view of the future design will depend on.
Children’s playpen are the following forms:
According to the type of fence, they are classified as follows:
- Mesh. In such devices all over the perimeter, a special grid is stretched, which during the fall of the child protects it from injury;
- Grident. As a rule, the grill around the perimeter is constructed from wooden rods. They limit the space for the movement of the kid.
- Game. Such devices are used for development in children of motor skills, which allows them to be stable to hold on their feet and navigate in space. At the same time, the bottom of the crib is made of rubberized tissue, the fall on which no danger is for the child;
- Inflatable. Move from rubber or plastic. Such adaptations are convenient to take for family departure to nature;
- Temporary. Made in the form of portable shirms, which simply denote the available space for the movement of the child;
- Playing crib. These devices are used not only as a playpen, but also as a bed, where the baby can sleep. Typically, the height of the side is adjustable, which allows the use of cots to children aged 6 months to 4 years.
Assembling classic Maneja
How to make a classic playpen for a growing baby with your own hands? To do this, first of all should decide on the dimensions of the future design. It is important that it is not too small, otherwise the motor reflexes in the baby will develop badly.
To construct a classic device, you will need materials:
- Wooden bars with a diameter of 5 mm;
- 8 bars with a diameter of 30 mm;
- saw on a tree;
- varnish and primer;
- junk or hook;
- Metal loops.
When creating a children’s playman, special attention should be paid to the height of the future fence.
For a child from 1 year, it is advisable to make the height of the lattice up to 100 mm, while the optimal distance between the rods will be 50-70 mm. Experienced specialists also recommend collecting structures from sufficiently heavy wood species that will provide sustainability.
To design a playpen, you need to perform such steps:
- With the help of a roulette, make marking of rods and bars;
- Disconse the extra parts of building materials;
- On horizontal planks with a drill Make a non-activated holes. They will continue to insert bars for the lattice;
- The billets are then thoroughly polished so that roughness remains on their surface;
- In the next step, all wooden parts are covered with primer, and then varnish;
- After the elements of the player are dried, rods in the upper and lower planks;
- Side racks with each other are fastened with bolts, so that the design can be disassembled at any time and transfer to another place;
- Then it is necessary to connect pairwise adjacent walls of the maneja using pendulum loops;
- On the reverse side of the device mounted latch or safe hook.
Ultimately, after two hours of work, you will get such a nice children’s playpen:
Railway Manege for a child
Sew a playpen in a train for a small child with their own hands just enough.
This will require:
- dense casing;
- Mesh for sewing top;
- 10 rings for fixing belts.
Cutting the future playpen is presented below. According to the specified parameters, you need to cut all the details of the workpiece.
- The first thing to the main canvas need to sew net details on both sides. Then
The outstanding side of the workpiece will be inside;
- In the same way, the side parts of the cinema tissue with the grid should be connected;
- Then you need to carve out the pockets and insert a gum;
- The finished pockets are then sewn to the side parts of the product from the wrong side;
- Only after that the side parts are connected to the base. In this case, the middle of the long edge of the base is connected from the middle of the lower edge of the side element;
- Next, you need to install the corners of the workpiece, reaching the very end of the mesh fabric;
- In the same way, the detail assembly occurs and on the other hand, as a result of which a moto house without a roof is formed;
- At the next stage from the outside «Domika» Rocks on the upper edge of the product and the closed edge of the sides are attached;
- Similarly, the lower ends are sling, which ensures reliable mounting of homemade mana to the seat in the train.
- As locks that allow you to adjust the height of the product, metal rings are sewn on the ends, which operate on the principle of conventional fasteners on the backpacks.
As a result, you will succeed in such a suspension design that will ensure the safety of the kid during sleep. Take such playlies in the train are simply necessary, because this convenient invention will allow you to relax on the road not only to your child, but also his parents.
Children’s playpen is a safe place to develop the motor skills of your child, as well as his recreation. Since inquisitive fidgets all the time strive somewhere to slip away, parents have to use space limiters that will remove children from injury. Collect the playpen for your child is quite real independently.
At the same time, the homemade design will not give up purchased by any parameters, but the material costs for its design will be several times less.