Scrapbooking – an original way to turn memories into an attractive family archive. How to form paper for album in classic style? Simple tricks for efficient paperwork
The modern art of needlework has many industries, the most popular of which became scrapbooking. This hobby is passionate about a huge number of women wishing to create attractive and original archives of family photos, postcards, letters, children’s drawings. Scrapbooking technology is implemented in creating decoration of albums, panels or diaries.
The main components of needlework creations are paper products. Their design is the most important stage in the formation of the image of your future brainchild. Fans of vintage compositions are also asked by an urgent issue – how to form paper?
Artificial giving an atmosphere of ancient for the base of your future crafts – it’s stiff. But since you have to work with a variety of liquids, we recommend responsibly approach the choice of raw materials. It must be textured and dense: you can make a paper of this type easily and without loss of quality.
Create vintage tea paper
Strong black tea is a simple and efficient means to help make aged paper. To enhance effect «antiquities» You can pre-grab a sheet of parts or completely. In this case, the coloring pigment will penetrate into a wrinkled texture and create a visual image of cracks. To form paper black tea, you will need a packaging of sheet welding.
You can purchase the cheapest product – it is he will provide intensive pigment. Remember: the more welding, the richer color will be, and «Ancient» List will look. In no case do not use products for photocopy and drawings – most likely it will be a waste of time, forces and money.
Tea staining is made as follows:
- Place 7-10 C.L. tea in large capacity and fill 250-300 ml of steep boiling water;
- Give the future pigment to strengthen for 10-15 minutes under the lid or cloth;
- Squeeze the resulting decoction and recover it into a small bath;
- Lower the sheet into it for several minutes;
- Remove the paper from the solution and place strictly on the smooth surface;
- When she dry a little, sprinkle her a few drops of tea in chaotic order: it will strengthen the old effect;
- After complete drying, swing the stylized sheet with iron.
Optionally, the edges can be slightly burning with a match or lighter. However, do not overdo it and make it most accurately as possible, so as not to incite the entire work done. If your home has an electric stove, hold the product above the hot burner to give the work even more realistic.
Dummy paper with coffee
Can be paper using natural ground coffee. It is this technique that is a favorite among scrapbooks: needlewomen explain their preferences that the invigorating drink not only stains the surface, but also makes the sheets more dense and rough.
Before the paper is natural coffee, you can practice on a thinner raw material for a photocopier or printer. When preparing tools, we advise you with force to smith and lose the sheet.
The phased instruction differs from the first recipe only ingredients:
- Brew 5-7 C.L. Natural ground coffee boiling water in an amount of 150-200 ml;
- Insist the coffee drink for 10 minutes;
- Carefully seer your mixture so that abrasives do not get into the bathing bath;
- Pour the leakage coffee into the prepared container;
- No need long «marinate» The sheet in the liquid – 5 minutes is quite enough;
- Remove the product and distribute on a flat surface.
Manipulation with strokes are desirable with any type of treatment in liquid. Watch the Iron worked outside the steam mode. Partial paper firing can be done by methods already known to you. In addition, you can refer to soluble coffee.
While the leaf dries out, scroll the granulated with your fingers and shive the workpiece in certain places. This will help how to make a truly aged paper, and give a lot of ancient «atmosphere».
Text – Obstacle Processing?
How to form a paper chosen for scrapbook if there is text, print, drawing or ornament on it? If you decide to get a cradle in a classic style, and in your arsenal there is a paper in the spirit of antique literature, you are quite fairly puzzled by the question: what will happen to the text with the traditional method of processing the product?
Ink can indeed behave unpredictable: spread, stain leaf, wash off it. How to form paper with texts? In this case, the distraction is better to produce dry ways and as much as possible.
Gorgeous Method – Intense Drying Paper. To do this, the oven or microwave is suitable. Once this technique was used even fraudsters to fake documents for trials, giving them an archaic species. Now this method is easily identified by government agencies, so it is irrelevant for criminal acts. But he was useful to needlewomen!
How to make paper in the microwave?
Phased formation looks like this:
- Put in a cup of standard volume of 5-7 tea bags;
- Fill with water and place the container in the microwave;
- Warm the mixture for 1.5-2 minutes;
- Remove from the microwave and let cool;
- Press the package onto the sheet and carefully dispense the fluid of the equipment of the switching or soft squirrel brush;
- Place the paper product in a large capacitance like a bench and send to the microwave for 5-7 minutes;
- War down at minimum temperature.
«Bake» Sheets can be in the oven. Among the masters is also practiced natural way of drying in the sun. Did you notice what is happening with newspapers and magazines that are long on the windowsill and balconies under sunlight?
Daylight – the easiest, affordable and natural source of manufacture of vintage raw materials for the future masterpiece. Just place the future of parchment in the open access site of sunlight for several days, and enjoy the result.
And most importantly, remember: no creativity is unthinkable without improvisation and experiments! Even the most banal recipes can be interpreted in their own way, reaching with their help optimal results.
Do not be afraid to make your own correction in certain techniques in order to strengthen the color or effect, strengthen the imaging imagination, to embody your fantasies in edging, forms and textures. We wish you productive creativity and mass of ambitious ideas!