Plasticine modeling – interesting, exciting and useful occupation. Teach your children to sculpt, and they will delight you with cute crafts. Learning to sculpt from plasticine
Plasticine is a constant material for children’s creativity and development. It is easily amenable to the efforts of small fingers, developing their motorcy and the imagination of the kid. Improke is an incredibly exciting occupation. Just try to teach your cho in the simplest things and figures from plasticine, and you yourself will be surprised how much it is involved in the process. Most likely, the baby will ask for its work desk, while you will get a lot of positive emotions during this time from observing the fruits of his works.
The benefits of laying
Primitive plasticine was made of clay mixed with animal fats and wax, whereas its modern analog is made of polyvinyl chloride or rubber. In addition, the current material for creativity has a bright color, it is also easy to remove it from the working surface.
In addition, if with the guys we learn to sculpt from plasticine, we are at the same time:
- We stimulate their imagination;
- facilitate the formation of artistic taste, patience, concentration and fantasy;
- We activate the work of the brain;
- We help to develop a small motorcy, the relationship of movements and their results, eloquence and so on;
- We form the correct vision of objects, colors, their combinations;
- We make children more independent.
Basic rules of work
So that classes with children have not turned into torment, it is important to choose the right and high-quality material.
It must comply with the following requirements:
- keep a given shape, and do not break up;
- Easy to roll, do not crumble;
- quickly warm in the palms, acquiring compliance;
- contain vegetable, and not toxic ingredients;
- Do not leave the slightest fat or color notes on clothes or the skin of a young creator.
Before starting to sculpt from plasticine, take care of the appropriate work environment.
For example, shutter a table with a cut of a linoleum or a dense oilcloth, prepare the following devices:
- Special wooden / plastic plate;
- Stack (cutting knives);
- Plastic rolling pin;
- Stamps and molds for extruding / cutting figures;
- containers in which ready-made silhouettes of animals, fairy-tale heroes or people will be kept;
- Cardons for the exhibition of finished crafts;
- Microfiber wipes, which can be wiped hands and table;
- Working clothes (T-shirts and pants that are not sorry to blur).
Where to begin?
Any lesson starting with words «Lepim from clay and plasticine with children», Does not do without rules of behavior with such materials for creativity. They should repeat them until a complete memorization, which will help avoid mass of unpleasant moments.
So your kids must learn the following:
- nothing can be eaten or throwing on the floor;
- To the material and tools it is necessary to contact neatly and carefully;
- The cracker must necessarily finish;
- The finished figure or composition should be put on a cardboard or remove the prepaid container in advance;
- The remains of plasticine are sorted by colors, they are cleaned in the boxes, and the workplace is clean, as well as hands.
First-invoor, familiarize yourself with Pado with how it turns out of plasticine ball, cylindrik, flagery or ordinary cylinder. Plot attention on how soft and plastic material, how it changes its shape from touches and pressing. Then show what you need every specific tool, and how to use it correctly.
For classes with children of small years, who first collided with a similar occupation, better print phased instructions. They show in detail how to sculpt ponies, men, dinosaurs, favorite smesharikov and other animals. Do not worry, even two-year bed will quickly learn to roll balls and sausages, and already of them will turn out fun fruits and fabulous characters.
Lepim Draco, dinosaur and pony from plasticine with children 2 years old and older
Sooner or later, your baby will get bored with kangobkov and bunnies, and he will ask how to sculpt dinosaurs from plasticine.
For such large-scale tasks, the sculptural material is more suitable, which is a bit more expensive, but allows you to get a beautiful and spectacular craft.
To correctly imagine dimensions and composite elements, take a picture from a cartoon about dragons for a sample, and cut your neck, head, tail and monster body.
To fasten all parts, use toothpicks, and the transitions align the pillows of the fingers.
Note that if you sculpt the dragon with a baby of 2-3 years, then all small parts of the type of crest, bulbs on the skin or face, you will have to form yourself. But the guys older can do it themselves.
Now about how to sculpt ponies from multicolored plasticine:
- Initially, you need to roll a pink sausage, about 3 cm long. She will become a barbell;
- One edge of the sausages is slightly stretching and wrap up – this is a future neck;
- From the pale pink mass roll the head-ball, give it a form of face;
- From the same pale pink plasticine to form two triangular billets for the ears. They need to make drowsy and fix on the head;
- body and head can be attached to each other with a toothpick or her debris;
- For the mane, it is necessary to connect together strips of bright and pale plasticine pink color, all roll into the sausage and give the right shape;
- Feet are the same light pink sausages, a little thickening down. Hooves are denoted by a knife;
- Tail is done;
- The eyes are a pair of white plasticine rounds, which are flattened by the type of small leaves;
- In the middle of each glazing pasted «pupil» – points from brown consumables;
- Nostrils and Rotik are also designated by a special nision.
All this is the basics of how to sculpt from soft or solid plasticine animals and cartoon characters. In fact, work with such material brings pleasure not only to kids, but also adults. After a few minutes, the process delays, a sense of unity appears, time flies unnoticed and with benefit. You can also watch a video lesson «Lepim from plasticine with young children 3-5 years», It does not need to spend a lot of strength or money.
Be sure to try to teach your child to model, and the results of his effort will definitely become family pride!