If you decide to do knitting, you will probably have many questions. For example, how to close the spokes. We offer some simple ways
Almost every start-up knitter, which creates its first nietary masterpiece, faces a mass of technical problems and questions, in particular – how beautiful and quickly close the hinges with the needles. Of course, there are many visual schemes of the whole process, but to figure them out, without having an appropriate experience, it is quite difficult. We offer some of the most accessible options for how to close the edges of the self-connected things.
The most common option of how to close all the loops at the end of a row of knitting needles is as follows:
- So that you have a neat finish pigtail, set the degree of looped loops and thread used for weaving;
- To obtain one finite loop, you need to penetrate the edge and first loop in one way, using the face viscous for the rear thread;
- The resulting loop must be back again from the right spoke to the left, and then join it again, followed by all the same rear walls;
- Thread can only be overstated after only one loop remains on the knitting.
This option of completion of a number is applicable to the patterns of any complexity, whether it is harnesses, pigtails, chess or a common handmaker.
The resulting edge will not stretch in the process of socks or washing.
Method of the second
This option is useful for the design of a sweater, sock or gloves. Its use will allow trouble-free to wear and wear a product without fear of stretching or deformation of the gum.
So, the step-by-step leadership of how it is possible to close all the loops with an elastic way, it looks like this:
- Remove the first edge loop and transfer it to the right spoke;
- Second to tie according to the picture used;
- On the right spice, two loops were formed: the unbound edge must be slightly stretched, and drag through the second;
- Then check the third shell, again according to the pattern, and repeat the action;
- When you form the last one loop, bring it off the thread, enter it into the loop and tighten.
Using this scheme, you quickly solve the problem of how to close all hinges with spokes on a gum 1×1 and 2×2.
So, we make the following manipulations:
- Initially, all hinges must be open, for which the last few rows of things need to be associated with additional thread. It will then turn it off, but leave the tail, the length of which should be enough for another three rows;
- Through the first loop located on the right spice, you need to stretch the second, for which the tip of the left needle is used. Such a technique will make the edge elastic, but incapable of deformations in the process of use;
- Thus, it is necessary to spit until the very end, following the drawing of its gum. Cut the thread and hide in the last loop.
So that you have a smooth edging of the bottom of the shelf, for example, it is better to use closure not with knitting needles, but an ordinary sewing needle.
This is done according to the following algorithm:
- Cut the working thread, the length of which would be enough for another three rows of the canvas;
- In the thread in the needle;
- In the initial loop, through the facial knitting scheme, enter the needle, after which the loop should be on the needle itself;
- Then the needle is on the third loot, as is done according to the rules of the invalid mating, and the yarn is dragged through this third loop;
- Then the scheme of how to close the loop with a sewing needle, obliges to stretch the tip of the device to the second loop, as with an irrigated version of weaving, after which it is removed;
- Then a needle with a thread starts on the wrong side of the canvas, and is introduced into the fourth loop, as in front of the face;
- At the end of all these manipulations, it will turn out that you removed and closed two loops. Removed Now you can call the first and second, and further complete the row, using the same way.
Needlewomen who have to weave the armies, cutouts for throat or shoulders, often face the need to make closure with groups, resulting in an ugly «Stage» edge.
To avoid this, you need to master all the rules of how to close all loops intended for the armor, ordinary needles:
- So that the edge turned out to be smooth, all the first loops of each group must be removed, and only then close;
- For this, the first set of loops will complete the usual way, and when the second turn will come, just remove the initial looping, as is done in the case of a facial viscous;
- Then make a subsequent loop face, removed stretch through it, and just remove from the needles;
- Then it will be easy to use this tactic until the end of the row.
It is worth noting that each craftswoman has its own version of how to close the loops for the arm, shelves, or neck, pins, needles, and so on. They are not shy to share them on numerous forums, exhibit detailed master classes and willingly answer the questions of beginners. Do not rush to cast your needlework or finish it with the most primitive ways.
Spend time to purchase a new experience that makes knitted things neat, wearing and beautiful.