Knitting with hands without spokes and hooks possible, because their role will perform fingers and brushes. With this technique you can create bulk products – carpets, blankets, clothes, etc
In the heavy military and post-war years, knitting saved the life of families, because the finished things could be exchanged for food, and there was no problems with clothes for children. Modern man does not need anything, but knitting still remains a popular business or a hobby, bringing not only profit, but also pleasure. However, in order to become a real master, it is necessary to learn, and still have a set of special devices in the arsenal – hooks and spokes.
But there is a technique involving knitting without spokes and hook.
It is very in demand such knitting in modern Japan. In Asian countries, there is a whole direction called Yubimi – Jubi. Such technique imitates needlework with crochet or knitting needles, but at the same time the master uses only fingers or fingers and hand and brush. Many publications are devoted to a unique technique, in which detailed schemes of obtaining a variety of products are printed – scarves and caps, scarves, savages, handbags, various clothes, etc.
Due to the hands of the Master, absolutely luxurious things can exit with the most different pattern. Taking into arms a chart of knitting plaid or carpet, you can make an exclusive thing that cannot be bought in the store.
How to tie a scarf or sind
Knitting scarf with their own hands without spoke allows you to get an extremely practical and fashionable thing today. To do this, you can take any yarn, but it is better to use thick so that the product is volumetric. It will take 3 days weighing 100 g, of which it turns out the sneud of 15 m long and 30 cm wide.
Scarf knitting scheme:
- First of all, you need to dial loops directly on the right hand. Connect the threads from three metals and perform the first loop, retreating from the edge of 1.5 m. Further in her right brush, you need to tighten the end and throw the thread on the left hand, moving from the bottom up. The same hand pull the working thread left behind the back to get a loop again. It is recking on the right brush and delay. It is necessary to make 10 such loops;
- To obtain the first row, the working thread must be put on the thumb on the right hand and squeeze into a fist. By pulling the extreme loop, it is necessary to cross it on the brush of another hand and do the same with all other loops;
- The second row fit in mirror reflection. Make a beautiful and dense, otherwise the sneod will turn out to be even more volume and with a poorly visible pattern. Such a thing in the cold will be completely useless. Throw a hinge from one hand to another, not forgetting to leave about 4 m yarn for the final row;
- When performing the last row, the first two loops must be kept as usual, and then just remove one with the hand, and the second leaving on it. Put another one, remove the previous. When one looping remains in the hands, you only need to go to it the end of the working thread and tighten.
You can connect the scarf in just half an hour, and after sewing it ends. To do this, you need to combine the edges, and from the remainder of the yarn, pull out the loop through the holes from the loops of two neighboring rows. Next need to be pulled out through the loops of the edge and working shell. It will only remain tightening it and hide the end.
Knitting on fingers
Options and schemes of knitting on their own hands without spokes are incredibly diverse. You can knit products not on hand, but on your fingers. In particular, only 2 fingers can be used in the work, and you can 3 or 4. In the first two cases, it is easy to get a chain that can be used as a rope or braid.
The result of the work is practically no different from what is obtained in Afghan knitting. Just move is not in a circle, but performing a single canvas. Such versions of the equipment can be used to knit a carpet with hands without spokes and hooks and other volumetric products.
Scheme of work on three fingers:
- Fasten the thread on the big finger of the left hand, such as a node. To stretch it «Eight» between 4 remaining fingers. Wrap the thread around the last finger and return to the index, moving the same «Eight». It is necessary that the fingers turn out to be wrapped with yarn from all sides;
- For knitting plaid with hands without spokes and hooks are offered such options: in the first case, the thread can just stretch over all fingers. A more complex way is to repeat the previous actions, that is, you need to go «Eight» one way and also to another;
- The second row will be placed above the previous one. Every loop of the bottom row needs to be removed from the finger, leaving the subsequent row. As a result, the loops of both rows will be adopted with each other. Repeat all 4 loops;
- Act so as long as the thing is completely ready. You need to start closing the loops when it can only remain on one loop on each finger. Misinian loop to transfer to the next finger. With nameless transfer to the middle, then on the index. In the end, only tighten the loop and the product is ready.
The resulting ropes can already be used for knitting the rug with hands without spokes and hook. It is only worth a try and from this classes will not be left off. His plus is that it is available to people of any age and you can do it in any convenient place, even on the plane. Such a passion is incredibly soothing, relieves stress and stimulates mental activity.
You can experiment with the color of the yarn, its texture and do truly unique things. Good luck!