What to do in the decree? Agree, knitting – win-win. With the help of the circuits you can connect the booties for the kid with your own hands
Knitting cords with hook ? Pretty simple and fascinating occupation, which will be able to master even newcomers. To answer this question, first need to consider several options.
Methods of knitting cord
How to tie a crochet lace, methods for beginners:
- The easiest option ? It is to tie a beautiful chain of so-called air hopes. A similar lace will be best made of sufficient thick yarn. In principle, if its thickness is insufficient, it is possible to fold the usual yarn several times. The chain can be so monophonic and multicolored;
- The second option will be difficult
E realize for beginners, but if it is in stages to perform work without a rush, and with this task you can cope. In this case, you need to weave the chain, under which a number of loops that form connecting columns will be followed;
- In the third version, you can weave the lace in which a number of connecting columns will be accurate. They can be done both with cape, and without it;
- Thanks to this method, you will be able to make a full-fledged lace, which should be knit immediately into several threads. Typically, it is simultaneously using 3 and more clubs, and at the end of the work the edges of the products bind to the nodule. First, an air loop is knit from one yarn, through which the second thread is doing, then the third and t.D. This method of weaving with crochet is very different in appearance from the product associated with the spokes along the same method;
- Double ribbon from air hopes. First you need to dial a small chain of three air hopes. Then without cape fit a column. Knitting does not need to rotate. Next, the device is introduced into the left loop through which the thread is stretched. Then just two hinges together are tied on the hook. After that, you need to enter a device in a newly formed loop and stretch through it a string, and then again to penetrate two loops. The process continues until the lace length is sufficient;
- Caterpillar. This type of weaving is often used for beautiful lace, booties, napkins and other interesting products. In this method there is one small trick: if you want that the caterpart turned out to be dense, take the device thinner than it is necessary for a specific yarn.
Now it’s time to figure out how to tie a metal crochet lard–Crawler. This option is one of the easiest, so for beginners it will just fit perfectly.
In this section, the schemes and a detailed description of Knitting Lace Crochet will be considered, so that even novice needlewomen can weave a beautiful ribbon.
- Set of air loops:
- First you need to draw a working thread to the device, as a result you will have one loop;
- Then you need to draw the working string for the second time before the loop;
- Threaded thread should be passed through the loop.
As a result, you will succeed in the first air loop, abbreviated VP;
- Then the cape is again made, as described above;
- Stretch the thread threaded through the loop, as in the previous version, movement from left to right.
Now you have two VP;
- Slipping of columns without cape (with b / n) from one VP:
- Enter the key to the 1st VP;
- Pour a working thread on the hook. As a result, two loops and one skilled working thread will be obtained;
- Movement from left to right to stretch thread through the 1st peel;
- After that, make a cape again;
- Then follows the thread to stretch through both hinge. You will succeed with b / n, formed from one air loop.
- Rotate knitting clockwise 180 degrees:
- When you unfold knitting, find the back of the loop, which is formed by two parallel threads. In the diagram, they are marked with a red marker;
- Under this small loop, you need to introduce a device;
- Then make a cape as described above. Do not be afraid, finding that the working thread is located on the right, so it should be. It should simply be started for knitting and sketching. Then, as before, the working thread will be left;
- Knit need not hurry to confuse anything. Now stretch the throttle thread through the nearby loop. As a result, you should have only two loops and one working thread located on the left;
- Make a cape again;
- Throw thread through both hinges.
- Main steps:
- As in the previous stage, turn knitting clockwise. Thread working again will be on your right;
- The marker marked the loops in which the hook should be introduced;
- Take a working thread, starting it for knitting. The hook will turn out: 1 cape, 1 loop of two threads and one loop of one thread;
- Stretch cape through the 1st loop. After that, only two loops should remain on the hook;
- Then make a cape again;
- As before, the filtered thread stretch through both hinges;
- Without moving the hook, turn knitting, as before, 180 degrees;
- At this stage, the process is repeated. Pleerate the product until you get the lace of the required length.
- Finish stage:
- Upon completion of the work, be sure to cut the working thread and torn the ends into the nodule.
The tip of the string can be hidden in the ribbon itself with the help of the hook, then the product will be more accurate. That’s all, a crochet crawler lace, you are ready.
Do not be afraid to take care of work, a detailed description and scheme will help you master knitting.
The main thing in this case is attentiveness and prereparation. Now it’s time to figure out how to tie a crochet lace for children’s booties.
To connect such a product yourself, it will take a lot of strength and perseverance, since this process cannot be called simple.
Booties are going out of several parts that fit separately:
- Sole for booties;
- top part;
- the foundation;
- Stacking space for lace;
The lace for booties is usually tied with a chain from the VP, as described in the previous section, so the technique here is used alone . If you wish, you can weigh a ribbon in one row without cape colors, if it seems that yarn is thinned for knitting lace.
Now you know how you can knit crochet lace. At first glance it may seem that knitting technique is too complicated, but in fact, it is a very exciting and creative process. Having mastered knitting, you can weave not only booties or laces, but also beautiful napkins, tablecloths and even blanket. In addition, needlework positively affects the psyche of man and suppresses irritability.
If you can’t cope with stress, which pursues you every day, do Hand-Meid. This interesting occupation will not only save your nerves, but also gives you a lot of pleasure.