Knitted scarf-hood not only interesting, but also a very practical detail of the wardrobe, especially useful in the cold season. Fashion trend can be performed independently
Stylish, knitted scarf with a hood will be decorated with any female wardrobe. I wonder how long there is an original cape on the head and to whom women are obliged to appear fashion trend?
The history of the appearance of the hood
The prototype of a modern hood, most likely was a knightly helmet, prerogative of strong men. However, in the 11th century, the clergy was raining with a special cape for the head, which was not too different from the modern version.
In the 13th century, secular ladies paid attention to the hood. The large-sized model with special strings was particularly popular, which made it possible to bite her head into the cloth, creating a similarity «TURBANA».
Over the subsequent centuries, the stamps have repeatedly changed. However, the main purpose of the hood remained the opportunity to hide from the cold and a curious outsiders. Gradually, an important thing once a detail of the wardrobe began to lose its significance and in the 20th century almost disappeared.
Many fashion connoisseurs believe that this is due to the development of feminism. Women independently began to refuse «Dame» Things, seeking levels of yourself with men even in the wardrobe. Therefore, by the end of the 20th century, a knitted coat with a hood has become a real rare. Attended mainly sports models.
Nevertheless, in recent years, the growth of interest in the undeservedly forgotten detail of the wardrobe is noticeable. Trendy houses increasingly include trend in their shows, leaving the sports style and presenting the attention of women really elegant things.
Choose the best model
Not every craftswoman can tie a fashion cardigan. But, a knitted hood under the power even a beginner needlewoman. Maybe therefore the scarf-cavor began to use extraordinary demand.
What directions are relevant this season?
- The style of an elegant stranger is a continuation of the classics. This is a universal direction. Capor of this style can be decorated with sportswear, warm jam or romantic light coat. For a long time, the classic hood is a practically indispensable attribute of covers, fur coats and winter jackets;
- I must say a separate cavity will not spoil the model. On the contrary, the combination of leather, fur or small knitwear looks great with a large viscous. Trendy scarves-cappos today are often decorated with pockets, which adds the image not only originality, but also some practicality;
- Modern knitted scarf hoods are separated by fur and wear with elegant mitnesses. By the way, it is not necessary to do a solid detail, a capor and a hood can be separate;
- No less popular traps, decorated with cute cat ears, as well as facettage animals. This approach makes it possible to make an image slightly flirty and frivolous. This direction is especially popular among adolescent girls;
- Knitted hooded jacket – an excellent wardrobe subject, but too standard. Young girls are inherent in the feeling of fantasy and self-irony, isolated from the crowd. It is not surprising that the caviar with the ears is more combined with shallow jeans, light jackets and bright sneakers. It is difficult to imagine the lady of the highest light in the sandy fur coat with a cavor, decorated with a feline face;
- Third direction – mixing bright colors. Knitted cardigan with a warm hood is present in the wardrobe or leather jacket, no matter. The main thing, a scarf, which knives with small loops using threads of contrasting shades. The most fashionable is the combination of 3-colors;
- It is not necessary to confuse a certain clear drawing. On the contrary, the pattern should be chaotic and pretty. However, for girls who are not inclined to extreme, it is better to adhere to a combination of colors of one tonality, for example, bright pink, blue and lilac;
- An interesting option is created using a separate bright item. You can bind a monochrical scarf-cavity, decoring it with pompons of contrasting colors.
Of course, to purchase the finished knitted sweater with a hood is much easier. That’s just it is possible that this model will not be present in the wardrobe girlfriend. High most original options.
How to tie a scarf capor
For work, straight knitting needles No. 10 will be required, as well as corkscale needles. It is better to use a woolen or angoric yarn for mating, which will need not less than 800 g.
- They type 193 loops with straight spokes and the first 2 rows are tied with facial loops, both with facial and irons;
- Next, the mating is performed by facechair, dialing 2 initial and 2 recent loops in each row of facial viscous. The remaining loops are tied with involves with an inside and facial side;
- When the canvas reaches a length of 20 cm, you need to check 4 rows according to a special scheme. 1 row: all loops facial. 2 row: 70 facial, 53 wrong, 70 facial. 3 row repeats 1, and 4 – 2. Talking 4 rows, 70 loops at the beginning and end of the row must be closed. Work continues with the remaining 53-loops;
- It is the beginning of the hood. 2 loops of the first row should be confused by the facial, like 2 last, regardless of side. 49 medium sneak the facial from the face of the product and hovering from the wrong way;
- After 21 cm begin to remove 3 loops in every facial row. At the same time, the bottom of the loop is simply removed as the facial, and the remaining 2, sticking the facial, stretch through the first;
- When the length of the hood can reaches 39 cm, the remaining 31 loops are closed in the form of facial on the wrong side. Fitting the canvas in half, the loop of the last row is stitched using a duct needle.
Warm and incredibly cozy knitted hood with a scarf ready. It will reliably close the ears from the wind, and warming even during Siberian frosts. And you can decorate the model with tassels or pompons, attaching them to the edges of the scarf.