Things knitted crocheted from fashion do not go out, and if they are made with their own hands, wearing them doubly more pleasant. Crochet tunic – a universal thing that can be made by the most
An openwork thing is always associated with tenderness, refinement. Such an element of robes will make stylish any outfit. That is why the tunic crochet knitted is the favorite object of the wardrobe of many girls. Some perceive this type of clothing only as a thing that can be put on the beach. This is a truly good option, especially for those who do not like to defile in one bathing suit, and those who do not consider their figure perfect.
Nevertheless, this thing can serve not only as a cape for a swimsuit. It can be worn in everyday life, for example, with leggings, trousers, jeans, wear over the shirts or turtlenecks, if the tunic is too transparent.
Tie the product is easy. Here are a few ideas that you can take note.
This thing you can wear not only on swimsuit, but also wear in everyday life. Despite the fact that the beach tunic crochet usually knives very transparent, you can pick up a more dense pattern if you plan to wear it with jeans, shorts and t. D.
Making this item of the wardrobe can even beginner in this matter. This idea is quite simple – you need to link two rectangles without excessive shackles, roundings that usually cause difficulties. The exception will be only a neck.
Color gamut in which the product will be performed, determine your taste, but note that the model assumes the presence of two contrasting tones.
You will need:
- Chery cotton main tone – 400 g;
- Cheerful cotton extra tone – 100 g;
- First go on the front half. For the manufacture of the product for the summer of size 42-44, type 142 air hinges, applying the main tone yarn. The first row is tied by a column without a Nakid, and then knit according to the diagram of the figure you chose;
- Do not miss a number on which the length of the front half will be 47 cm – at this height it is necessary to remove so many loops as 4 minutes in the middle of the canvas;
- Next, continue to knit two parts separately. When the length of the canvase reaches 68 cm, proceed to knitting the back, which is manufactured by the same algorithm;
- Our tunic Knitted with a crochet is almost ready, and now the column without an attachment we bind both parts of the yarn of contrasting color. I connect the parts by means of a hook in such a way that 21 cm remained free for the armor, and 18 cm remained below – these will be cuts;
- And the last stroke. From the yarn of contrasting color «Mosician» Slip the subtle. It can be done by folding twice so that it is not too thin.
It is a much more bold option than the previous one, because it involves the use of any mesh pattern.
First lie a small sample to start from it, calculate the number of loops. Tunic, knitted with a pattern with a large grid, will also consist of two rectangular parts. The size of each of them should be equal to the size of the thigh half-ups, but to each part you need to add 2 more to the product freely sitting.
It should be 70 cm.
Much pretty tunic will look with small sleeves.
They can be made in two ways:
- Tie rectangles a little wider. The product will sit still freely, but the sleeves will be seeded on your shoulders;
- On the 52nd cm of the height of the part on each rectangle gradually add another 15 loops (depending on the selected pattern). Taking into account these loops, keep the crochet knitting details for knitted tunics for the summer.
As in the first version, you can bind the details of the thread of the color, which differs from the main color of the thing. Course can be tied up in several rows column without Nakid.
Now stitch the sides, not forgetting to leave a place for the neck and the prugi.
Another summer version. It can be worn in everyday life with skirt, jeans, shorts. The element of the wardrobe will be comfortable in the sock, since he is without sleeves, while knitting it easy.
First of all, it is necessary to make a measure of the circle of the breast directly at hand. Add to the resulting result to add a few more so that the knitted tunic is free, did not throw out movements.
Considering its sizes by sticking a small sample, calculate how many air loops you need to type for the basis of the future product details. Their quantity will depend on the drawing that you selected – it should be multiple the number of loops in the Rapport (1 pattern element).
So that the product is not monotonous, pick 2 patterns – dense for the top of the tunic and openwork for the bottom.
- The first row is tied by a column without a Nakid, and then knit according to the scheme of the selected pattern;
- Start from the top. It is necessary to knit it with a crochet to a height of 35 cm, and then continue to work with a new pattern;
- So that you do not have to change the number of loops for the transition, which can spoil the appearance of things, pick up pictures with a similar amount of loops in the rapport;
- On the same algorithm, make the second part;
- Next, knit brackets. You can choose the width and drawing for them yourself, but usually the first is about 3 cm, and the pattern is similar to the drawing of the upper part of the product;
- Sew all elements can be used in conventional threads, but you can use the crochet and yarn from which the tunic is performed, and connect the details of the columns without.
Usually before knitted tunics are stitched, their parts are slightly wetted with water and leave to dry on a flat surface. This will allow things to take the desired shape, not to strain.
Tunic for a girl
Beautiful thing you can pamper and small fashionista. Here is an example of how you can tie a tunic for a girl 5-6 years.
To do this, you will need:
- White yarn – 100 g;
- Blue or pink yarn – 350 g;
- Hooks №№1, 2.
The yarn must include cotton (70%) and viscose (30%).
How to knit:
- The product consists of 2 parts – hem and coquette. Knit coquette using white yarn. We have a back, to start typing 73 air loops, and additionally score 3 air loops for lifting when you go to a new row. At the height of the part 5 cm we remove the loop for the neck (it will be rectangular) and continue to knit only the shoulders;
- In the same way, I add the second part of the coquette;
- Now blue (or rose) yarn knit hem. To do this, you can pick up another pattern. The parts are not pronounced separately, but they are joined to the set edge of the details of the coquette and are formed from top to bottom;
- Considering the fact that the tunic for the girl crochet knits from different components, they must be sewn either to connect through the hook.
The finished product can be tied with edge – the coquette of blue (either pink) yarn, and the hem.
Clearing a little, you can easily connect any tunic on yourself, which you can wear on the beach, and to work, and on various events.