Skin weaving, in what cases wearing braided products from leather, leather products and methods for their manufacture, baubles and braids from leather for beginners
Leather bracelets are universal accessories that have been in fashion for several seasons and remain popular. Female baubles are wicker and flat, because the preferences of girls are different. But many agree that handmade products are interesting and look much more original than those sold in stores.
They are of different colors, sizes and forms, you can use a wide variety of weaving schemes and a huge selection of methods, how to weave leather products.
Such products may look both elegant and extravagant. It depends on the method of weaving. How to learn to weave skin bracelets? First you need to purchase small pieces of skin and cut them in the form of strips. There are many schemes of weaving, but start better with the simplest performed.
A bracelet «spit»
This is one of the most simple and elegant solutions of the bracelet in leather performance.
Weaving products can be done in several directions.
- Wrap a long leather strap around the wrist and add 2 centimeters to this length, such a length should be enough. The width of these strips can be different. You can try to weave from narrow bands wide from 1.5 to 3 centimeters;
- With the help of the hole, the holes should be made at the ends of the strips;
- In the holes you can fix the metal button or go through the shoelaces. These are standard ways to fix the ends of the products;
- This workpiece can also be decorated with rivets or patterned holes;
- Then, the traditional braid of three strips should be splashing.
Can wean a little unusual braid by another method
- Using the ruler, a wide leather ribbon should be divided into three characters in the width of the part and smoothly cut along, but not to the end. Ends can be decorated with decorative buttons;
- As a result, three bands will turn out, of which the brass of the brass: No. 1 – on the left, number 2 – in the middle, number 3 is the right;
- You can start weaving. One edge of the bracelet should be used between stripes number 2 and 3 and lower down. As a result, the bands will be twisted;
- Then you need to turn the edge of the bracelet between the strips number 1 and 2 and lower down;
- We repeat alternately the previous steps until the bracelet is ready;
- The last step must be straightening the bracelet.
Various skin types behave differently depending on its softness, dressing and thickness. Some bracelets will turn out of tight, some are more free, it all depends on the technique and quality of weaving, as well as from the skin and its plasticity.
If you have mastered one version of weaving leather, you can continue to learn to weave bracelets in various techniques.
Fenechka with embroidery
Can be added to a thin wicker bracelet to add tape from the skin, decorated with appliqués, colored threads or interesting clans.
It can be a strap of about 3-4 cm. You can buy special skin for phenushek or take an old belt, bag or upper part of a soft old boot.
Skin can be black, it will beautifully contrast with bright embroidery, brown skin also looks beautiful and stylish.
It should also be stocking metal jewelry, for example, in the shape of a heart, they can be purchased at any needlework or scrapbooking store.
You can make embroidery thick stitches bright threads or decorate the product with decorative elements. Fasten such a product may be an ordinary button.
How to weave bauble leather
- narrow skin strips or leather of any color;
- thick lace or wire;
- big castle with crochet;
- Super glue.
How to weave bauble:
- Cut a piece of wire or lace to 15 cm long;
- Outfall the ends of the lace with a lighter or other fire;
- Make a loop;
- With the help of glue, it is necessary to attach a loop to the surface on which you will weave the bracelet;
- Insert the leather lace under the wire;
- Tilt the wire by the type of double flat node used in the Macrame technique;
- Repeat until you break the entire cord. Nodes can be placed only on one side or on two;
- Cut excess cord;
- Enclose the lock at the end, hiding under it the ends of the wire and both ends of the skin strips.
It is not difficult to learn how to weave various leather accessories. Such products are probably not suitable for business lunch or trips to the theater, but in other cases, you can actively use them as an interesting accessory.
Especially good they will look with Country style clothes, Casual or ethnic style.