Much popularity has gained interesting material for children’s creativity – colored sand. Ready set is expensive, but why not make such sand with your own hands?
Kinetic colored sand is a modern material for children’s creativity, which allows you to invoke a child in the winter-autumn period, when there is no access to a conventional sandbox. It is worth such a miracle quite expensive, but moms have already learned to create his analogue with their own hands, and almost with the same user parameters. The original composition was invented in Switzerland, and was originally applied to educate and psychological therapy of children.
Color quartz sand by 90% consists of conventional peeled sand, while the remaining 10% is given under the binder and safe dyes for children.
The material demonstrates amazing softness, pleasant consistency and fluidity, easily going from any surface and leaves no spots. It can be cut by special tools, use to play with molds, roll out of it sausages and spheres, as if from plasticine, sculpt cakes and other.
Color kinetic sand is made from silicone binder and sand sifted through fine sieve . Still available «alive» Material that is a white mixture of a fragmented shell. The first option is made exclusively in Sweden, while the second is the development of South Korea.
Kinetic mass It is permissible to water water, after which it dries quickly, and does not lose the original user parameters. But It «alive» Analog is not recommended to mix with water, spread through a paper or tissue basis, otherwise it will only be left to throw it.
Pros and cons
Color sand for children’s creativity helps with the benefit of taking the baby in bad weather, develop his small motorcy and imagination. Like everyone else fun, this material has their own negative and pleasing parties.
The latter includes the following:
- It is nice to touch him;
- perfectly fixes the required form;
- elementary to use;
- It is easily removed from any surface;
- does not need specific storage conditions;
- does not dry and does not deteriorate from moisture;
- gives the child to sculpt any figures;
- has a relaxing impact on a children’s body;
- does not have in aromatic, toxic or painting ingredients capable of harming the health of a small user.
Negative sides of this material for creativity Look as follows:
- According to the experience of numerous users, his cleaning is not such a simple occupation. If you collect scattered from a carpet or linoleum with a cloth or broom, small particles have to be sent to the trash, which is quite waste;
- It can stick to shoes and clothing;
- It has high density, and it means that in a kilogram of a mixture of sand is not so much as I would like to get for the specified value.
I would like to note that the busy fact that adults also love to create whole paintings from non-ferrous sand, Since such a hobby helps to remove internally tension, relax, faster and easier to survive stress, express an internal emotional state, return a good mood and get closer to your children.
How and with what to use?
At home, the material can be used both with a developing and therapeutic purpose. Try simply pass it through your fingers, as if water, what will help remove the psychological load and anxiety. Babies will be interested in laying a mixture on jars and molds, at the same time training its coordination, patience and perseverance.
Attentiveness develops the following lesson: different minor items are buried, and the child needs to find them with hands or a special shovel. The material is perfectly holding the shape, and it means that you can cook traditional couplings, turrets, pies and other buildings from it.
Manufacturers took care that home leisure children was interesting and diverse. Therefore, there are numerous accessories in the form of standard buckets, molds, blades and robles, plastic knives and even syringes.
Before you decide to make colored sand at home, stock pure (from the point of view of environmental friendliness) and natural components in the form of water, pigment of the desired shade, fine-grained sand, corn flour or potatoes.
The process itself, how the color sand is created with your own hands, will pass not only the child, but also you. Recipes There are two, and the first of them involves the use of natural potato starch.
Note that the finished mixture will constantly push, which is explained by the absence of silicone additives, and it is made according to the following algorithm:
- In the package of suitable volume Connect 4 st. sifted quartz sand and 2 st. starch from potatoes;
- Mix the mixture well, then pour water into it in the amount of 2-glasses. Try not to overdo the fluid, so that the final mass was not too soft and acquired the ability to clean the required form.
Sand staining occurs using natural pigments, in the same capacity, if you need to get a few shades, simply decompose the resulting material into separate small containers, and add a pigment of the desired color to each.
The second option of how in domestic conditions is quick and cheap to make the material described, requires the presence of the following products:
- 5 pieces of quartz sand;
- 2.5 parts of starch from corn;
- Art. water;
- Edible dye.
Manufacturing is as follows:
- The starch and sand, which is carefully laid out in the clean container;
- In another idea, the dye and water mixes;
- Color fluid is introduced dry;
- Everything is laid up to a homogeneous state.
It turns out that drawing with colored sand is not such an expensive pleasure, as it seems at first glance. Having spent quite a bit of time and products, any parent can guarantee your child a fascinating and useful leisure.