Bright and attractive doll home for sure will please any girl. Just now there are such toys indecently expensive. Do not trouble – make a puppet house with your own hands
Rare girl does not like to play dolls. Today there are a great set, as well as a variety of accessories for them in the form of furniture, animals, clothes and everything else. The game in the dolls is a kind of adult life rehearsal, which every future mother and housewife must pass. So that this experience turned out to be colorful and full, parents need to take care that the daughter has everything you need, in particular – a house for her toys.
It is clear that such a building can be bought at any children’s store. But, sometimes its price exceeds all the permissible norms, and the appearance and functionality still does not satisfy the small hostess. One thing remains – make a puppet lodge with your own hands. Do not be afraid, nothing complicated or expensive in it. Do not believe? Then we recommend to get acquainted with this publication.
House made of multi-tiered bookshelf
In almost every Soviet house there were shelves for books consisting of several tiers. Today they are either thrown out, or pinned in the garage. So, it’s time to make a home for your favorite dolls of your own daughter.
This is enough to follow the proposed instructions:
- Raise wood from dirt, varnish or paint, re-paint or plane wallpaper remnants;
- From the remains of a tree or plywood to collect a roof that you need to nail or fix with self-drawers;
- Rear wall is also made of thin plywood.
Now it will only be wise on how to make a house for all dolls «housing». For this, on «Floors» The pieces of linoleum or wool are glued, which will mimic the decorative floor covering, arrange the shop furniture or its homemade version, hang curtains and other.
If there is an unnecessary locker or bedside table in the house, the problem of how quickly and cheap make a house for dolls with your own hands, is solved very simply. Furniture is updated with self-adhesive film, cardboard partitions are installed inside it, separating rooms of various purposes, and an internal interior is formed.
Such a house for dolls is convenient because the front wall in it is represented by two / single doors, for which there is no one permanent toy mess, which is so nervous parents. When a child will grow up, the crawl can be turned back to a place to store books, notebooks and other accessories.
Even easier for how to make a toy house for dolls from a cardboard shoe box.
It will take:
- paint different color;
- Scotch and PVA glue;
- Factory, colored paper, cardboard, stickers and wallpaper residues;
- Two cardboard boxes: Little and big.
Further instructions showing how to make a toy house for dolls, looks like this:
- Initially, it is necessary to bind to each other two box, forming the similarity of the attic and main residential premises;
- From the cardboard it is necessary to cut blanks for the roof, which are fastened with scotch and fit into the desired place;
- The lowest, large shoe box should be divided into rooms with cardboard partitions. The number of rooms, as well as their square, can be arbitrary;
- Walls and floors are decorated with colored paper, fabric of different textures, stickers and other elements;
- For greater strength and stability, interconnected boxes, it is worth staying outside with solid cardboard sheets. From above, they can be decorated with self-tech, imitating brick or wood, or just paint any paint;
- Then it remains only to fill the rooms with furnishings and the inhabitants themselves. By the way, the rooms can have a different functional destination, and in the house actually highlight the bathroom, living room, a couple of bedrooms, a kitchen and an entrance hall.
If an option with shelves and cards is not for you, consider the step by step leadership how to make a house for dolls from a tree:
- From the wood, drink a pair of identical parts that will become the side walls of the structure;
- Then cut the floor and the ceiling, the same size is also;
- From all this necessary Make like a box, But without the rear wall;
- From plywood, drink the very rear wall that attach to the cozois cloves and L-shaped fasteners;
- Now you need to make a transverse shelf with your own hands, and there is a hole for the future staircase;
- Next, the instruction involves salabing with wallpaper or colored paper of all internal and external planes of the structure;
- Optionally, you can make a backlight from diodes;
- Everything will only remain fill the house of furniture and dolls.
Folding residential building
If you have a total lack of free space in the apartment, and I still want to please your daughter, we offer you an option of making a house-transformer for several dolls.
You will need:
- Big box of cardboard;
- stationery knife.
Next, the transformer is done like this:
- Cut off the top box. We do not throw paper, it is still useful;
- The remaining ribs are stiffening with a scotch, and form a roof from trimming;
- It must be attached to the place of the same sticky ribbon;
- Then the design must be cut and sneaking so that the former boxes quickly and easily become flat.
You got a general idea of how to make a house from paper–Transfrete for campus.
It is convenient because it is unfolded in a few seconds, and in the folded state, perfectly fits on a wardrobe or in any free gap.
It is easy to guess how to make a bright and colorful felt house book for doll. It is necessary only differently (like the pages of the book) consolidate «walls». It is an extremely interesting and multifunctional deal that will definitely like your daughter. She will be able to wear her with him as a regular book, and play when the appropriate mood appears.
We hope our tips will help you brighten up leisure pleasant and useful pastime, communication and game with your child!