Remember, as in childhood, we gladly juggle with multicolored candy candy candy and «Zolotinkami»? And what decorations can be made from the candy do it yourself
Making DIY ? Fascinating lesson, which will appeal not only to children, but creative people who are fond of handmad. It would seem that you can make an interesting from ordinary candy? The material is small, and the process of creating crafts must be very painful. In fact, there are many interesting ideas that allow you to take a look at a multicolored tinsel with completely different eyes.
We generate ideas
If a whole collection of multi-colored pieces gathered in your house, you are not treated to throw them away.
What can be made from ordinary candy:
- fairy lights;
The process of creating crafts is not as complicated, as it seems at first glance, even a child can cope with such work.
How to make a basket from ordinary candy?
To do this, we need tools and materials that are in every home:
- Golden wrappers;
- Cardboard paper.
The original basket can be collected in various ways, but for beginner masters, consider one simple assembly option.
- Brilliant wrappers should be cut into two equal parts;
- Each paper must be folded in half;
- Then the bottom of the workpiece must be slightly subjected;
- Next, quickly fold the blanks in half;
- Both edges of the wrapper bend in the middle, as a result you will get this design;
- Do other billets on the same principle and connect the items obtained;
- End of one billet put in pockets second and stretch to the end;
- Similarly, collect other details;
- Ultimately, you should get chains from 18 identical billets;
- Then connect the ends of three chains into circles with glue;
- After that, cut the cardboard circle that will correspond to the chain diameter;
- Pan the cardboard circle inside;
- The remaining two chains are connected into the circles and stick to the workpiece;
- At the resulting basket, attach a handle;
- Ultimately, you will get such a pretty multicolored basket.
Interesting crafts can be additionally decorated with rhinestones or satin ribbons. There are no restrictions in the case of restrictions, the main thing is that the product obtained looks unusual. Therefore, here you can safely give the will of your imagination.
To assemble a beautiful bracelet, you need to take about 14 pieces of multicolored candy. It is desirable that they all be one size. If you have no such, push all the blanks with scissors.
- All 14 blanks cut in half. At the same time, the attitude of the parties should be approximately 1 to 2;
- Fold the obtained billets along the long side;
- Then deploy the fan and fold the tails to the line that turned out;
- Overload the workpiece, then you have a narrow strip;
- Next, make a bending along the short side, you will come out here such strips;
- Take one workpiece and invest it in the second at right angles;
- Parallel to the second element, stride another;
- Two tails will be visible from the first billet;
- Take one of the tails and bend it at right angles;
- Then roll the leg to the base of the product;
- The second tail will roll in the same way;
- Bring the next element and in the same way bend the tails;
- The process is repeated until you receive the module of the desired length;
- Tails from the last strip fill in the first to assemble the module into the ring;
- If necessary, lock the ends with glue so that the bracelet does not collapse.
Before making a multicolored bracelet from the candy, just decide on the module’s length, otherwise the accessory will fly off the brush.
How to make a beautiful butterfly from the candy? To make it a beautiful handicraft, it is desirable to take either silver or golden candy.
Additionally, a piece of conventional plasticine and stationery clip will be required.
- From a small plasticine ball, form the body of the butterfly: roll the ball, and then form an oblong sausage;
- To make eyes, use plasticine of another color;
- All corners of the wrapper cut with scissors;
- Then form the harmonica from the candy;
- Make two mustache from the narrow strips;
- Attach them to the body of the butterfly;
- As a result, a pretty butterfly will be released, which you can decorate the New Year tree.
To make such a butterfly will need literally 10 minutes of time. The process can also be attracted to the kids who can help you with pleasure.
How can I make a garland from the candy christmas tree? Immediately it should be said that the process is enough long, but entertaining. In any case, homemade beautiful garland will look much more attractive to the purchase.
In order to make such a decoration, you will need:
- Candy wrappers;
- Stationery stapler.
- Filt the fiction in half twice, you will have a square blank;
- Then fold it again, but already diagonally to form a triangle;
- In the center of the workpiece, make a small slot and expand the fantasy;
- There should be a petal with 4 identical holes;
- For the same principle, make the rest of the petals and connect them with each other with a stapler.
Cut will have a lot, but this way is quite simple, so you can even make a New Year’s garland. It is important to use multicolored wrappers, then the decoration will be bright and attractive. Unlike previous crafts, you can apply wrappers of different sizes.
The percentage of people using ordinary books sharply decreased with the advent of e-books and tablets, but did not disappear. Therefore, avid readers can look like an interesting option of bookmarks-asteris from ordinary candy wrappers. How to make a pretty bookmark from the candy?
To do this, you will need:
- 5 wrappers from candies of one color;
- Stationery stapler.
- Each wrapper fold into a narrow strip: you can add along or across, as convenient;
- Form 5 identical strips;
- Using the stationery stapler, secure the workpiece between themselves along the edge;
- The required angle can be selected on the eye;
- If necessary, use a five-pointed star pattern shown in the figure;
- If you see that the workpiece turns out to be big, put additional paper clips in the crossbar places.
If you approach the process creatively, not only Christmas decorations can be made from ordinary candy wrappers, but also suspension, original gift packaging and even whole dresses.
The main thing is to have enough candy for the implementation of the idea and a droplet of fantasy. Enjoy your needlework!