Rosary in our time – not only (and not so much) the object of the cult, but also a stylish attribute. Rosary can be bought in any souvenir shop, but why not make an exclusive?
Not so long ago, the rosary was considered exclusively a religious attribute, but today’s fashion trends made them among the most original and unusual accessories that are in demand not only in women, but also in men. Similar decorations can be easily made it with your own hands without having specific skills and skills.
Traditional cake of Orthodox rosary can differ in the number of beads, the type of materials used and finished. This allows them to apply them as a decoration that can come under the clothes of different styles. Since the design is quite simple, it is possible to assemble it from practically from.
Types of materials
How to make original rosary do it yourself? To independently make the decoration, it is necessary to determine the type of material from which the accessory will consist.
For manufacture, you can use the following materials:
- a rock;
- Polymer clay.
In addition, we can weave the rosary with nodules, which will make the decoration of non-standard and original. Such accessories can hardly be purchased in the souvenir shop, but to collect on their own – easily.
Product from Orgstecla
The whole process of making decorations rightly is considered real art, because the author of creation can use a huge amount of technician who will create their small masterpiece. How to make rosages from plexiglas?
This requires such materials:
- Hoven for metal;
- Capron thread;
- Dyes (Fuccin, iodine, Zelenka, Sink).
Weave the pigtail in this case is absolutely optional if you do not know how. It will be enough to ride beads to the piping thread. True, the process of manufacturing the product is quite time consuming, because it will have to deal with small details.
- Using hacksaw, cut the required amount of beads of the same size from the guide;
- The size of all links should not exceed 1?2 cm;
- The extreme beads are desirable to make a little more greasy other if the rosary needs to be flipped;
- The total number of all links can be easily determined by the size of the palm;
- Then in the center of each bead, it is necessary to neatly drill through holes;
- Using a conventional needle, slide all the links to the Kapron thread;
- To obtain a creative multi-colored accessory, all links can be painted in various colors using a normal iodine, blue and other coloring materials.
Product made of holbe
How to make rosages from bread? Someone may seem very strange, but such structures can easily make it easily from ordinary bread.
This requires such a set of products:
- granulated sugar;
- Bishi bread from flour of the third grade;
- Durable thread.
There are two methods for creating products from bread from which you can choose for yourself optimal.
To make rosary in the first way, you need to observe such a sequence:
- In meaksh bread add sugar sand. This is done so that the links do not crack over time;
- Then the bread is warm up with hands. In about an hour, it will turn into a fitness mass, due to which it will be easier to work with it;
- Divide the plastic mass into several parts and form small balls of the same size;
- Before the links harden, slide them on the thread.
In fact, the whole process will take you no more than one and a half hours, but the product will be short-lived.
In this sense, the second way to create an accessory is much more preferable:
- First of all, you should add sugar sand into the bread;
- Then pour it with steep boiling water;
- The resulting mixture is left for about 30 minutes;
- After that, the bread is wiping either through a very fine sieve, or by gauze;
- When the mixture will dry a bit, the bread will turn into a pliable and plastic mass;
- Further, as in the first method, the balls are formed that are rolled on a solid thread.
How can I make Orthodox rosary with your own hands? To collect the product, intended for the account of fulfilled prayers and bows during the service, you will need not only thread and with beads, but also a cross with Christ. This is how the traditional Orthodox attribute looks like. As a material for creating beads optimally use pine, because it is best to process.
To make the accessory need a sufficiently serious set of tools and materials, namely:
- fat fishing line;
- mini drill;
- paper for polishing;
- Wood blanks;
- Alkyd varnish;
Wooden rosary manufacturing process:
- The first thing wooden lumps are placed to cut the elements of the same size;
- Then he is cut into miniature cubes;
- Using a mini drill, in each element make through hole exactly in the center;
- After that, each bead is limited using a file and emery paper;
- To give the product a beautiful color, the cubes are preferably covered with a mourn, and put a varnish;
- Further, the deceased balls and cross are risked on the fishing line;
- So that the rospers are overwhelmed, preferably leaving a small distance between the balls.
How to make beautiful flipping rosary from the sution? To make a similar product, it will take about 6 m material. This is enough to heat the rosary for 50 nodules. Weaving is quite complicated, so to create decoration you need to be patient. The whole process of weave the filaments of the filament is demonstrated on the video, thanks to which the non-professional will be able to collect rosary of 33-50 knots.
At the same time, the number of nodules in the rosary is increasingly chosen:
- The product for 30 nodes with 3 beads symbolizes the years of the life of Christ on Earth;
- On 50 nodes – remind of Pentecost;
- On 70 knots weave in honor of the 70 apostles;
- On 100 nodes – the classic and most common option of rosary that are used by monks.
To make a beautiful accessory, you can use almost any blowing materials: the unusual they will be – the more original it is a decoration.
However, it is worth understanding that the rosary is primarily a religious attribute, so it is not desirable to throw them away, drop or maintain them in the mud.