How to darge woolen socks? There is a certain kind of duct, which allows you to apply a completely imperceptible latch – such that will repeat the work of the Master
With the development of the technical process, woolen socks associated with the hands of his beloved grandmother, already seem to be a remnant of the past, but to give up this warm product that can be warm even into severe cold, no one is going to. They are worn at home both adults and children and, as usual, over time, the sole of such an improvised shoe is rubbing. Do not rush to throw it into a trash basket: you can breathe in socks the second life, especially since the upper part of the product is completely saved.
How to bathe woolen socks
Those who used ordinary threads for this, noticed that the repair with their help did not strongly extended the life of the product: Already in a few days, constant socks holes appeared again on the same places.
In addition, if you pull the edge too much, it turns out a dense, tangible when walking an elevation that will constantly make themselves felt. That is why it is so important to learn how to dare socks so that it does not interfere with the movement, and the product retains its aesthetic and consumer properties.
Stages of work:
- To find out how to darken woolen socks, you must first arrange a tool, without which this process will not be possible. It is about the yarn of the appropriate color and quality, the Gypsy needle or the one that has a wide ear, scissors and a dust egg or fungus. If there is no last, do not be mistaken – you can always find something suitable in the house, for example, a rolling pin or a light bulb;
- Slide the mushroom inside the sock so as to access the hole and start with the fact that do brave all irregularities and sticking threads. Walking in the needle thread, proceed to creating a base for patchwork. To do this, alternately turn the needle in the loop through one at a distance of about 1 cm from the edge of the opening. Passing around the perimeter, secure the thread;
- Now you need through the entire width of the hole to stretch the guide threads from yarn. The number of rows depends on the width of the hole, but in general it is necessary to observe the distance between them in 3-4 mm. Try a little to push the edges of the hole;
- Finish to work in the lower right corner and continue the path, striving for the upper right corner of the created cutting area. Grind the needle through horizontal lines of yarn and perform on top of the stitch over intact loop;
- Now you will work with these guide threads: moving horizontally, skip the thread of yarn through a row stranded and further under the first closest to you vertical nearby. Return back, skip the needle through the last looting and achieve it to go under the working thread;
- When creating a loop, moving downwards, it is necessary to remove the needle under the following guide line. Moving along the vertical column, come to the bottom of the square and perform 3 stitches-loops, grabbing whole loops away from the edge of the hole;
- Again, grind the needle through the guide lines toward the top of the square. Now proceed to further stitch area, acting from the second column. Guided by this Principle, stroke the entire surface of the damaged place on the product;
- As a result, you will get such a duct that will not even allow the idea that there was a hole here.
Now you know how to dare woolen socks manually and can always extend the life of the beloved and expensive heart of the product.
The experienced users give advice to use semi-synthetic threads to get planes, so they serve longer and are cleaned less.