Needlework with your own hands – this is an opportunity to create original and beautiful things. Various decor items will decorate and create comfort in the house
Today, it is greatly popular with items made by their own hands. Original things help diversify and decorate any room. In addition, the needlework with your own hands is a very exciting pastime that helps to cope with bad mood and distract from existing problems.
Thanks to a rich variety of technician, every woman will find a matter of shower. In addition, it is worth considering that time does not stand still and every day «piggy bank» replenished with new ideas.
This kind of interesting needlework with her hands appeared quite recently. In fact, Patchwork is the technique of creating various things from the flaps. Also our grandmothers, trying to save, gathered old things and made some of them covered, plaida and t.NS..
To date, it can be said that this occupation received «second wind». Today create accessories, clothing and other original things from flap.
Basics of Patchwork Technology:
- You can use patchwork both new and old things. By the way, if you took a new material, then you must comprehend it to check whether it loses color and t.NS. If you use the flap obtained from the old product, they are better to pinched;
- It is best to choose cotton materials, as they perfectly hold the shape and easily sewn. For products such as, for example, carpets or panels;
- It is recommended for one product to use fabrics of the same texture;
- If you want to make a product that will be subject to considerable load, for example, covered, then it is recommended to use lining. Its role can perform batting or sintepon;
- To decorate the product, you can take various ribbons, braid and t.NS. As a result, the subject will become more original and fully;
- It is necessary to have in its arsenal fabric, threads, scissors, chalk for transferring shape, paper or cardboard and, of course, sewing machine;
To date, there are different ideas for the patchwork, let’s consider a few of them. For example, the traditional option implies the creation of solid cloths from the same pieces. Most often, this technique is used to create tapes, covered and t.NS.
Crazy-patchwork is a technique when the flaps are taken of different shapes, and the seams hide with ribbons and lace. Use this option to create covered, clothing, accessories, etc.NS. Another popular technique is a knitted patchwork. The difference lies in the fact that the loskutka is not stitched, but are binding.
Japanese Patchwork implies the use of silk and stitches. This technique makes bedspreads, clothing and panels. And the last option on which we will stop – quilting that in translation means quilted fabric. In this case, 2 parts are combined with a machine line, highlighting different patterns. Still use soft gasket. Make various products in such a technique, starting with tapes and ending with clothing.
Another new handicraft technique with your own hands, which allows you to create real masterpieces. This is a kind of felting from wool, makes it possible to make clothes, toys, accessories and other things.
At first it may seem an impossible task, but starting with Azov, it will be possible to achieve good results as a result. There are 2 options: dry and wet felting. To start work, you must have a special indemnial wool and needles for felting.
Let’s start with wet fool. In this case, it is necessary to use warm water with soap, which allows you to make felt out of wool.
Consider more technical equipment to make decor and various toys:
- Stodit on the grater and dissolve it in 2 liters of boiling water. Leave it for 2 hours. In addition, there is an alternative – liquid soap;
- On the table laying the loaf, and on top of laying out the base layer, then the background and pattern. Lay out the wool with a thin layer, braziness, but follow the lumen. Consider the thickness of all layers to be the same. Since after processing water, the volume will significantly decrease, then make a thickness of 3 times more desired;
- Using a pulverizer, carefully wet wool so that it does not move. On top Put a kapron tissue and moisten with soap. So that everything is soaked, press on the wool with hands or spend several times with a rolling pin;
- Now go to felting. To do this, tritte the cloth in different directions.
New and original things, for example, flowers or toys, you can create with a different option – dry felting. In this case, dry wool and a special needle, which helps to achieve the desired form.
- It is necessary to take a sponge and put wool on it. With the needle, start the threads, creating the future thing. Consider the wool to sit on 1/3, so take more;
- To correct the resulting irregularities add a little wool from above.
Due to the large number of schemes and examples, each person will be able to learn the felting.
There is a huge number of needlework idea with your own hands, which allow you to create original frames for photos, albums and postcards using various jewelry. Scrapbooking helps not only decorate the pictures, and support the topic and reveal the idea.
Such needlework enjoys the greatest popularity in America, and in the post-Soviet spaces the technique becomes more and more popular. To start work other than the album and photographs you need to have tools and materials.
Various decor items can be purchased in special stores or make it yourself. Ornaments can serve: buttons, ribbons, brands, rhinestones and t.NS. To create an exclusive album you need to take various pens, pencil, marker, scissors, tape, glue.
Study the basics of a beautiful needlework with your own hands in the scrapbooking technique worth starting with the most simple things. You can use the ideas that have already come up with professionals of this case, and you can do it yourself. Start with what makes the sketch to determine where all the details will be. Just keep in mind that, most importantly, this is a photo, and all other items must decorate, but do not overlap.
To create decor and jewelry, this kind of needlework has begun to be used quite recently. Every year the technique improves, which allows you to achieve a beautiful and original result.
Decoupage is a kind of unusual application, which is covered by varnish. As a result, things look like painting. In comparison with other types of needlework with this technique, even a novice master, who had not been engaged before. Even famous artists used decoupage in their work. Currently, beautiful and original art allows you to decorate, furniture, caskets, vessels and surfaces of other items.
It is important that their color is not very dark and better in one-time. Today, three-layer napkins are most often used in operation, so they call such a technique even napkin.
To start making the product, you need to decorate the object. It can be both new and old subject. Best if it is made of wood. In a special store you need to buy napkins, special scissors, tassels, glue, varnish, acrylic paints.
Now consider the main stages of the technique of decoupage:
- As in any other form of needlework, the most important thing is the idea. You must come up in advance what exactly you want to get;
- Now it is necessary to prepare the surface. If there are some irregularities, for example, on a wooden product, you can remove them with a skin, and then apply primer. If you decorate the piece of glass, it must be deguted to any detergent or alcohol;
- If you use three-layer napkins, then gently separate the top layer with which you have to work. Cut the desired drawing with scissors, and you can draw small details later to draw paints;
- Then put the carved patterns on the selected surface and start processing it with glue. Make everything carefully, since the napkin will replete and can break. After that, dorisite all the desired details;
- Left from above to treat all varnish in two layers to protect the drawing from moisture and mechanical damage.
How do you see nothing complicated in this, so if you wish, you can easily cope with any task in the technique of decoupage.
We hope you highlight an interesting and fascinating needlework, which will help not only create an original thing, and will improve the mood.