Crafts made of masses for modeling are just incredible as living. In the manufacture you will need materials such as wire, glue, other formulations for modeling and tools
Everyone in his childhood had a plasticine box that was used for modeling various crafts – figures of animals and people, flowers, trees and even whole compositions.
Today, this material has undergone a substantial modification, and besides it, another raw material appeared on sale, designed to perform the same function – to develop small motility in children. And some are keen on this occupation, what makes it a source of earnings, selling products made in 3D-technician and designed to decorate the interior of the house.
Crafts from the masses for modeling are performed using special tools, and the real masters are able to play such masterpieces that hard to tear out.
Dough and Mass for modeling
Such material is sold, as a rule, in children’s stores and stationery and supplied in a set consisting of 10-12 such bars of different colors placed in polyethylene packaging. There are in the set and special molds that allow you to get different figures. The dough for smearing is nice to the touch.
Just removed from polyethylene, it can stick to the hands slightly, but then this property disappears. It is easy to roll out the rolling pin, mix one color with another and get a lot of a wide variety of configurations.
Mass for modeling can be compared with chewing gum – so good it stretches. In addition, it is characterized by soft, ease, velvety, and if rolling the ball and throw it on the floor, he will jump as analogue of rubber.
Pieces of mass of a variety of colors are also easy to mix each other. This property will appreciate those who need to get the effect of a marble pattern. After 6-8 hours, the figure will become stronger than granite and it can be used without fear for all sorts of games and fun.
That you can make yourself loose from the masses for modeling? Yes, anything.
Here is a detailed instruction, how to make a whiten:
- From the mass of orange color to cut the face and ears. Small mug from beige material use to get cheeks and eyes. It will help to clarify the inner of the ears. Our eyes turned out to be unfinished: you need to still perform two small balls of black – it will be pupils. And the stack indicate the mouth;
- With the help of scissors make tasters on the ears. Torso and paws cut out of the same orange plasticine, and a piece of beige use to obtain a spubbish on the stomach. Connect the details together;
- Cut the cone-shaped tail, and the fluffy will help to make the same scissors. All, protein is ready. From the mass of brown and beige colors you can make mushrooms, and the material of green and red will go to the manufacture of berries.
The dough for the modeling is sold in round plastic containers and, striking, becomes incredibly light, will not crumble and not fall apart, does not dump the surrounding items and is distinguished by durability. Her plus is that if desired, the finished figures can be easily covered with stained in paints so that they glisten and shimmer into the light, and you can also use the decor from another material, for example, ball plasticine.
If you are gathered to flash the simple figures of animals, birds and plants, you should remember that this material hardly hardens in the air and you need to do everything in a few minutes, otherwise it will not be possible to fix anything later.
If the unused mass in the container dried, you should not despair. You can try to sprinkle it with water and close the lid. There is a chance that after a while she will restore their properties.
Ceramic mass or ceraplast allows not only small figures, but also whole panels, volume sculptures, houses, etc. Keraplast can be white and terracotta and sold in hermetic packages for weight. The contents of the package are desirable to work out immediately, but before starting the modeling of the ceramic mass, it needs to be prepared correctly: add some water and spin well.
If you move to the liquid, the mass will start spreading and make something from it it will be impossible. The softening stage is given very important, as it can be faced with the fact that the craftion will begin to crack.
Performing volumetric work from the ceramic mass, it is desirable to use a wire frame. This will increase the strength of the finished design and will allow you to perform very thin and fragile elements.
If you plan to shape a child to sculpt, then it is recommended to use a small bottle, having attached to which the head, handles and legs, you can get a little girl, and will complete the image of a beautiful dress. If the craft is planned to be covered with gouache, it is desirable to add pva glue into it. And acrylic or varnish do not need to dilute something.
How to make a house nightlight
Ideas for the manufacture of such a souvenir can be drawn from old magazines, postcards and photos showing country houses and cottages in England, in their own way cozy and somewhere even fabulous.
At the same time, not only ceraplast can be used in the paper, but also other materials – glass, film, mounting foam, stones and much more. At the initial stage, it is recommended to make a preliminary sketch on a sheet of paper and use it when cutting out of the mass of walls and roofs.
Here are the manufacturers:
- Round glass kitchen board Wash in a dishwasher so that all the paint takes. She will play the role of frozen lake. By placing the board in the package, pour its mounting foam so that it simulates the mountainside, which will serve as the basis for the house, and the center must be left blank, because it will later be the lake;
- After a day, when the foam hardens, you can proceed to work. Dimensions of the house can be anywhere within reason. But if you want to create the illusion of a residential building, the sizes should allow you to put inside the flashlight or the illumination element remaining from the old Christmas tree;
- Roll over on a glassboard for modeling the finished mixture and cut out the wall of the house, as well as the roof. When collecting, you can use PVA glue. From the same ceramic mixture you can make a bridge across the lake, sledges, steps, shop, firewood, in general, all that your fantasy will tell;
- The role of glasses can play a transparent film: it must be glued from the inside. All details Coloring artistic aniline paints. And to increase their resistance after drying, cover everything with the corresponding varnish;
- Now it’s time to install in the house backlight. To do this, make a sharp knife in the foam hole and install the light bulb inside with batteries. Roof decorate leaf foam – it is well imitating sparkling snow in the sun. Dried algae can be a good material for the execution of trees, and a small Christmas tree can be weave from beads and set near the house. All by including light in it, you can admire the effect!
Here is a selection of master classes for the manufacture of figures and other products made of special masses for modeling. Fantasize, try, and perhaps it will be the case of your life. Good luck!