Crafts from fabric: how to sew tacks? Master class on sewing covers on stools. Fabric Flowers – Original Interior Decoration
Today, the art of Hand-Maid is extremely popular. Crafts made of cloth flasks with their own hands are used not only for home decoration, but also can become practical trifles. Thanks to such things you can give the individuality of your own apartment and make it unique. To do something useful, you just need a little patience, fantasy and material.
Useful trifles made of flaps will be able to bring the highlight to the interior and even become its basis. Unnecessary pieces of a variety of fabrics for sure have many. Some simply throw out unnecessary things, but skillful needlewomen form real masterpieces, interesting and unusual little things.
Material You can take the most different, but it is desirable that it combines color and texture with the rest of the decor and style elements of the house.
Fantasy on the basis of textiles
From the simplest materials or remaining flap, you can make a variety of useful and stylish accessories, such as curtains in the kitchen, tacks for dishes and stands for drinks, unusual dolls, dressed on brewing teapots, tablecloths and napkins for festive tea drinking, chairs and stools, pillowcases on decorative pillows and t. NS.
Any unnecessary materials will serve as a consumable material. Crafts from fabric with their own hands can be quite unusual and creative, decorate the house.
Master class for sewing kitchen taps
To work it will be needed: pattern pattern, 50 cm of wattin, fleece and cotton fabric, tape for edging (suitable, for example, oblique beyk), marker, scissors and threads:
- First you need to measure the size of the hand. To do this, it is applied to transparent paper and rub the marker;
- Based on the resulting stencil, make the pattern. The material is twice the material before;
- Two such parts are needed from batter and cotton fabric and four of the fleece;
- Then together folds two parts from the fleece and one of the batting, fasten with the pins and stitching the painter;
- The same is done with two other elements. As a result, it turns out the inside of gloves-tack;
- It needs to be sewed on the stencil and cut off. You must not forget to leave the hole so that you can put on a glove;
- So that it was convenient to use, in the middle of the product is made a small incision. Then she will not stretch and become well bend;
- Now the mitten turns out. The tape or oblique beak fixes the pins and gently shiver on the typewriter or sewn manually;
- Similar manipulations are done with another glove;
- As a result, beautiful and exclusive flasks are ready for use.
Of course, such little things can be purchased in the store, but many prefer to make them their own. Thus, it is possible to get rid of extra materials, and get a practical thing in vain. Based on the above master class, create other crafts, such as rag dolls for children. Any kid will undoubtedly get toy.
Capes on the furniture
Sometimes without such accessories can not do, as they give the completeness of the interior, for example, in a room decorated in a French classic style.
Many believe that such crafts for home made of fabric – troublesome, difficult and painstaking occupation, but this is far from this if the work is joy. In addition, using several beautiful flaps, pins and pairs of seams, you can get an exclusive thing.
To make an elegant case, you will need: centimeter, scissors, chalk or soap, sewing and English pins, rubber band, lace or past fabric:
- First you need to measure furniture – chair or stool. Patches for these two items differ. The easiest option is the Tuberet Case. Novice is recommended to start with this product;
- Mereks are removed from the herds. From all sides you need to add 10 cm. This is done to dry the edge of the product;
- The resulting square is trimmed around the perimeter. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account that the elastic band should be well in the sheed edges;
- When it is drawn, the fabric is tightened with beautiful folds on the seat below;
- Around the perimeter you can see lace or past, then the cape becomes more elegant;
- If you need to decorate a chair with a back, then there are two covers, after removing the measurement on both parts.
Making a cover for the back, the material is folded and stitched around the perimeter from two opposite sides. One side should remain unimposed so that the cover can be put on the back. The gum is also attached to the bottom. British pins are used for attaching bows from colored ribbons or organza.
Fabric crafts: bouquets and individual flowers
The art of making flowers from fabric has a centuries-old history. Elegant products not only look great on clothes, but also in the interior. Many masters have improved their skills before their crafts are almost no different from the real.
The first stage in creating a flower is familiarization with its structure. Need to look good stems, petals and leaves. The form, coloring, bending geometry, location of elements is taken into account. All these observations will undoubtedly be useful in practice.
Bright bouquets made of artificial colors often serve as a composite center of the interior. They can decorate the room for many years, because unfulfilled flowers are not withering, unlike living analogues. Even the most diverse interior can be revived using the masterfully made composition.
Tools that will be needed to create a craft of fabric:
- Bulki. With their help make convex surfaces on blanks from starchy materials. It is desirable that at hand there are always several buckles of different sizes;
- Hooks and rings. These tools are used to corrugation, forming neat convexities, spinning parts, such as leaves and petals;
- Knives pickles. They are used to join veils in craft elements, as well as for corrugation of petals;
- Firm Rubber Rectangular Pillow. It is the optimal basis for the design of the pattern with scissors-cutters on the folds, the corrugation of the flower with the front side, neatly doing the needle holes in the wrenches;
- Pillow or cotton fabric filled with fine-grained sand for convex corrugation of flowers such as peonies, roses and tulips;
- Pillow or soft rubber sponge, or foam rubber, covered with dense cloth, suitable for deep corrugation of the surface of the leaves and petals on large artificial colors;
- Silo and holes are used to do the holes in the wrenches of products from the atlas;
- Pliers and round bugs are not suitable for bending and twisting wire, which is used as a frame for stems and leaves;
- Tweezers – to capture small parts and corrugations;
- Paper-wet dries painted elements;
- Simple pencil, cardboard, ruler apply to design pattern items.
Materials from which artificial flowers do
For boutonnieres and decoration of decorative bouquets in the interior, use: velvet, satin, pass, velor, husk, panbarhat and skin. To decorate blankets, pillows and furniture upholstery: monophonic flaps of fabrics. For brides bouquets, decorative jewelry on hairpins need satin, batter, silk, satin, hawk, tightness.
First you need to cut on the template all flower elements. Patterns usually do on cardboard sheets. Then white materials are painted if necessary, gradients are made on color. After that, the processing of individual elements.
For example, leafy and petals are dried, covered with gelatin, corrugated and they give a convex form. At the final stage, all the details are going alternately.
As you can see, putting a little effort and connecting fantasy, you can create beautiful, and most importantly – useful Interior items. Successful experiments!