Age in relationships and marriage - does it havevalue? Meet the opinion of psychologists at lady-magazine.com - what future awaits a relationship with the difference in age, what to expect from a marriage with a large age difference
According to statistics, the average age differenceBetween partners is usually 3-5 years. But in our time few people are surprised at couples with a more solid age difference. After all, age is not important, but mutual understanding in the family. How does age affect relationships? What is the opinion of psychologists in this matter?
- When the age difference between partners is about 10-12 years, It is already two generations. Adult man chooses a young girl forFor various reasons - passion, the desire to "brag" to his friends a young friend or even "educate" his wife. In fact, with such a difference in age between people, there is practically nothing in common. They have little or no common interests at all. Although there are exceptions. Anyway, Without a mutual desire - to "invest" in a relationship - it is impossible to build a strong family.
- Problems encountered by couples withSignificant difference in age, do not differ from the problems in traditional families - these are children, prosperity, housing and household situations. As for the specific moments in such unions, it can be noted quite Different views on life, Taking into account a different, relatively time-related upbringing. And, accordingly, the discrepancy of these views, which can lead to conflicts. But on the other side, The older partner becomes a kind of teacher, Which can convey their experience and share their knowledge.
- One of the disadvantages of a couple with a large age difference - Loss of attractiveness over time. The most acute problem is for couples,Where the older woman is. Often this fact is the cause of change and severance of relations. Not to mention the difficulties of bearing a child. Read also: What problems can occur in the case of late pregnancy? In a situation where a partner of a young girlBecomes a man of very respectable age, this problem is also no exception (it will subconsciously be drawn to peers). Although due to the fact that A more experienced and grown man becomes a reliable support for the spouse, such marriages break up less often.
- In a woman who is much younger, a man is willing to "invest". That is, his concern for a partner will be more scrupulous, and the approach to relations is more serious. When choosing a woman older than a man, as a rule, seeks to take the opposite position. That is, he looks for cares, attention and affection towards himself. Of course, do not all row under stereotypes - situations are different. And we will overcome any barrier if partners value their relations.
- There is an opinion that an unequal marriage is doomed to divorce. But cases that prove the opposite, in life a lot. Anyway, One of the partners in unequal marriage will be forced to concede and learn to understandAnd the other - pull up to its level andTake the hobbies and interests of a younger partner. In the absence of a serious basis (sincerity of feelings, the desire to make concessions, mutual understanding and trust), such relations can become exhausting rivalry, which will eventually lead to a rupture.
- By Chinese formula The age of a woman is calculated by dividing the ageMen in half and adding to the result obtained 8 years. That is, if a man is 44 years old, then his partner's optimal age is 44/2 + 8 = 30 years. This calculation, of course, causes a smile, but it is hardly possible to blame the ancient Chinese for narrow-mindedness. Again, according to statistics and practice, it all depends on the level of emotional maturation, and it is not related to biological age. Of course, there is no ideal formula for the age range. There are couples with a 20-30-year-old age range who live happily. And there are many examples where a couple with a minimum age difference leaves after a couple of years in marriage. The strongest marriage will be with the supremacy of the spiritual sphere, On the basis of physical - the relationship can not be built. And unequal marriages are most often made consciously, taking into account the harmony of two different generations and mentality.
It is important to understand that any relationshipIndividual, but there are no accidents - the conditions for "unequal" relations with a partner arise even in our subconscious. But, regardless of prejudice, unchanged Components of a strong union - trust, mutual understanding and spiritual intimacy.