Can I take "Omez" during pregnancy. issuance. Dosage. Contraindications. How to drink the drug. Appointment during pregnancy. Side effects
"Omez" - is a synthetic anti-ulcera drug. Its active substance reduces the basal and stimulated secretion. Instruction states that the therapeutic effect of the drug does not depend on the nature of the stimulus.
Can I take "Omez» Pregnancy
The composition of the drug "omez D"Is domperidone, increases the tone of the esophagealsphincter, providing antiemetic effect, accelerates gastric emptying during deceleration process of digesting food. Valid means it quickly enough - within one hour after administration, and the effect was observed during the day.
Medium belongs to the group of proton pump inhibitors. The main active ingredient - omeprazole - suppresses the adverse effect of hydrochloric acid on the gastric mucosa.
Your doctor may prescribe this tool in the following cases:
- Gastric / duodenal ulcer disease;
- Erosive-ulcerative lesions of gastric / duodenal walls, provoked by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Reflux esophagitis;
- Stress ulcer;
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
Assign the drug can in the complex treatment of erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract associated with Helikobakterpilori. Also "Omez D " indicated in dyspepsia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, poorly controlled monotherapy with proton pump inhibitors.
Means available in capsules: colorless transparent with a pink cap containing 20 mg omeprazole; purple white solid with a lid containing 10 mg omeprazole and domperidone.
It is worth noting that the facility "omez"Not recommended for children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
A drug "omez D"Is contraindicated in children, whilelactation, in the gastro-intestinal bleeding, prolactin-secreting pituitary tumor, intestinal perforation or stomach, mechanical obstruction of the digestive tract. However, you can take the drug "omez D"Pregnancy, but on the strict condition.
Mode of application
Depending on the disease prescribed duration of use and dosage:
- At an exacerbation of peptic ulcer standard dose of 1 capsule per day. admission course - a month. Sometimes the rate was increased to 2 capsules;
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome involves 3 capsules per day to the beginning of treatment. In severe can increase the dose in half and divided into 2 doses. If oral treatment is difficult, the agent is administered intravenously;
- Aggravated peptic ulcer, erosivelesions, erosive and ulcerative esophagitis requires long-term treatment - more than two months. Receiving means 1 or 2 capsules per day. If there is a need to resort to intravenous administration;
- When eradication Helikobakterpilori need to take 1 capsule with antibacterial drugs for 7 days;
- Mendelson's syndrome treatment involves intravenous injection of 40 mg at night and for 2 hours before surgery.
As for preventive measures reflyuksnogoezofagita recurrence of gastric ulcer prescribe long-term use - for six months. A drug "omez D", Which is usually given to pregnant women, take 10-15 minutes before a meal, 1 capsule per day. It should be noted that the action of this agent is not yet fully investigated. So you can drink "omez D"During pregnancy if the benefits to the mother state exceeds the risk to the fetus.
A solution for intravenous administration is prepared toinfusion itself. As an additional means used 5% glucose solution. Injected into the vial at least 5 ml of solvent, followed by shaking until homogeneous. A dose of 100 ml to be administered for at least 30 minutes.
Before you assign the tool,specialist must exclude the presence of pathological processes in the body, especially in the presence of gastric ulcers, as the drug can erase the symptoms of malignant diseases, and complicate the diagnosis.
When pregnancy means prescribed in the following cases:
- Epigastric pain;
- Nausea and heaviness, vzdutiezhivota after a meal;
- Profuse salivation;
- Upset chair with a tendency to constipation;
- The so-called hunger pains.
"omez"Well tolerated, but the following adverse reactions were reported:
- Dysgeusia, abdominal pain, upset stool, nausea, vomiting provoked by it, flatulence, stomatitis, dry mouth;
- Agranulocytosis, pancytopenia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia;
- Headache, excessive nervous excitement, paresthesia, insomnia, drowsiness, dizziness, hallucinations, depression;
- Urticaria, angioneurotic edema, nephritis, anaphylactic shock, bronchospasm;
- Myalgia, arthralgia, muscle weakness;
- Erythema multiforme, pruritus, alopecia (hair loss), photosensitivity;
- Violations of system, swelling, fever, gynecomastia, hyperhidrosis.
In severe liver pathologies funds designatedwith extreme caution, as there is encephalopathy, hepatitis, organ dysfunction. During use, may appear bowel spasms, extrapyramidal disorder, hyperprolactinemia.
It is not recommended to drink means up to 12 weeks of pregnancy, as it happens in the first trimester of the basic formation of the major organs and systems of the fetus.
During pregnancy, better to give preference to drugs that have a local effect and is practically not absorbed into the bloodstream. For example, it refers to such "Maalox","Gaviscon","Almagell". The most effective is "Gaviscon"Rendering action by three aggressive factors - hydrochloric acid, pepsin and bile acids.
It is impossible to independently increase the installeddoctor dose so as not to trigger the development of negative reactions on the part of the body. Otherwise, nausea, headache, arrhythmia, blurred vision, dry mouth, drowsiness or, conversely, excitement, excessive sweating. Take care of yourself and your health!