Staphylococcus during pregnancy. Dangerous species: saprophytic, epidermidis, Staphylococcus. Methods of diagnosis: urine, bakposev, smear. aureus Treatment in pregnancy
Staphylococcus during pregnancy - not uncommon. This type of microorganisms surrounded by the person from the moment of birth. This infection occurs quickly, and in the future it is quite successfully coexists with the human body throughout life. It is present almost everywhere: on clothes, in the dust on the items, in the environment and even the physiological secretions, such as saliva.
Modern medicine knows more than 27species of microbe, with almost all of them do not represent a health hazard. But experts attribute them to the so-called opportunistic infections. That is, they are harmless to a certain point.
When the immune defense of the body weakens, the bacteria multiply, which provokes a variety of inflammatory diseases. This is what happens during pregnancy.
Many people know that pregnancy is oftenIt becomes the determining or deciding factor. Immunity is reduced, there are a variety of diseases. It is against the background of a poor defense of the body activated by various microorganisms.
Sometimes they may threaten fetal life, soaureus during pregnancy is especially dangerous. It is worth noting that most of these microorganisms are found in the mucosa of the nasopharynx, and multiply in carious teeth, so the expectant mother needed preventive dental checkups and otolaryngologist.
Of all the known species of microorganism danger during gestation baby are only three:
- The least harmful of these is saprophyticaureus. Place localization - urogenital system and the skin in the genital area. Accordingly, in the event of activation there are complications related to inflammation of the bladder, and in more severe cases - kidney damage. The most common effects - Acute cystitis, urethritis;
- Most dangerous is the epidermalaureus detected during pregnancy. He lives only on the skin surface. No significant problems it causes, is leading the vitality of the skin, but if it enters the blood stream increases the risk of sepsis, and acute inflammation of the inner heart membranes. Among the complications are purulent infection and the appearance of purulent wounds, conjunctivitis;
- And the most dangerous is Staphylococcus aureuspregnancy. This species is a threat to both the expectant mother and the unborn child. For women, it increases the risk of many diseases - pneumonia, meningitis, peritonitis, severe purulent processes. In addition, it stimulates skin diseases - boils, acne, barleys. Much more dangerous is Staphylococcus aureus to the fetus - can and missed abortion, and acute infection of the membranes, the child himself. Activating the skin of women, it can easily penetrate into the breast and lead to the development of such dangerous diseases such as purulent mastitis. This organism releases dangerous toxins and can strike already newborn baby, so that the latter are formed on the skin long painful blisters like burns.
How to find out about the pathogenic flora
Each type of staph on activation is accompanied by its own unique symptoms. Manifestations of the disease in the first place depend on the localization of infection.
Many of the symptoms resemble very differentdisease, so she often gives them a value, for example, long runny nose or sore throat that does not respond to treatment may indicate activation of conditionally pathogenic microorganisms.
Each type of bacteria is manifested themselvesdifferently from mild symptoms of colds and ending with pronounced signs of lesions of the urogenital system. Staphylococcus during pregnancy can be easily detected in bakposeve.
The most striking symptoms is goldenaureus. In this case signs of infection are directly dependent on the place of introduction into the body. Very often the first to experience various skin lesions. Usually the disease manifests itself in the form of pyoderma, which is characterized by lesions of the skin around the mouth of the hair.
As a result, there are carbuncles, ulcers onbuttocks, thighs, neck. By cutaneous symptoms include dermatitis, boils, eczema, panaritiums and abscesses. When the infection is localized in the urogenital system, it can be detected in the urine or a smear from the vagina.
Also, there are a number of other signs of infection:
- Sore throat, pain that resemble a sore throat;
- Runny nose;
- The long, nagging cough;
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- Pain during urination, cramps in the lower abdomen.
Diagnosis and treatment of expectant mother
It is desirable to eliminate possible risks at the stage of planning of pregnancy. This will avoid the serious consequences in the future. But in most cases, it has been held for prenatal diagnosis.
This event allows you to determine with or without the threat of activation of bacteria:
- Staphylococcus aureus when pregnancy is detected in a smearfrom the vagina. Then, from the laboratory professionals, the number of bacteria colonies. If their level is much higher than normal, the doctor will determine the necessary course of treatment;
- Staphylococcus aureus can be detected in urine inpregnancy, during delivery of the planned analyzes. As already mentioned, the bladder can enter it through the riser to the kidneys into the blood and then, after - lead to sepsis. Therefore it is very important time to be tested;
- Hemolytic form is determined by a strokefrom the nose or mouth. It can cause the development of purulent tonsillitis or sore throat. The main danger lurking in airway inflammatory processes leading to fetal hypoxia (lack of oxygen) and infection. It is also possible missed abortion.
Therapy can vary significantly in eachcase of illness. The choice of therapeutic measures affect the localization of the infection, as well as a form of pathology. Staphylococcus aureus is known for its high resistance to antibiotics, but still they are the main treatment.
The drug is selected after analysisthe sensitivity of microorganisms to antibiotics. Also, the role played by the pregnancy. In addition to antibacterial agents used topical. They can be assigned immunomodulators bacteriophages. When bacteria detected in a smear from the nasal or oral rinses required alcoholic solution, for example, Hlorfiliptom.
The same preparation can be used forinstillation in the nasal passages, but in the form of an oil. Among physiotherapy is widely practiced kvartsevanie. To avoid infecting the baby in the womb is applied toxoid.
This type of micro-organisms in any caseIt poses a threat to a successful pregnancy. The first child at risk. The presence of active bacteria significantly complicates the delivery process and involves the risk of serious consequences for the future baby.
Prevention aureus during the childbearing
Surely everyone knows that it is better to prevent disease than to treat it later. This is especially important for pregnant women.
Even epidermal type, which is very rarely leads to complications in the gestation period is a serious threat.
Preventive measures primarily include personal hygiene.
Since opportunistic organismsactivated only with a decrease in immunity, it is necessary to send a force to maintain itself - balanced eating, be physically active, contact the doctor at occurrence of any disturbing symptoms.