Pilates is a specially designed complex to strengthen the abdominal muscles and the pelvic floor, the normalization process of respiration. That is why they are recommended exercises during pregnancy
Pilates - is doing the exercises,strengthening specific muscles: abdominals and pelvic floor. During training normalizes breathing, lung capacity expands, improves the flexibility of the musculoskeletal system.
Sport during pregnancy
The fact that during pregnancy, women shouldengage in special exercises, does not deny any doctor. Thriving childbearing and delivery is successful depends on the lifestyle that led pregnant woman at this important time for her.
Complexity exercise depends on the woman. Even when the expectant mother has to carry out the pregnancy in a horizontal position, it is necessary to perform a special set of therapeutic exercises. If a woman feels good, increase the vitality necessary.
Can pregnant women engage in Pilates? It is necessary to consider the pros and cons of this kind of sport activities for a particular condition.
Pilates for pregnant women: an obvious benefit for the body
What are the benefits of practicing this sport?
- During the lessons the back muscles relax;
- The muscles of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles are optimally prepared for the future of labor;
- The risk of uterine tone;
- Normalizes blood circulation of the lower limbs, which reduces the possibility of development of varicose veins;
- It speeds up the metabolism in the gut;
- Sport - especially group - distract from the disturbing thoughts, the nervous system is stabilized, the possibility of falling into depression is reduced;
- The exercises for pregnant women must include breathing exercises, and learn to breathe properly before birth is very important;
- During pregnancy, because of the additional load center of gravity is shifted, the woman feels awkward. During normal training coordination.
Classes in the last trimester of pregnancy, the fetus was allowed to take the correct position.
Contraindications for active sports during pregnancy
There are states in which the woman is not recommended to engage in Pilates:
- with a history of diseases associated with the work of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems;
- heavy course of pregnancy: morning sickness, too much weight gain, edema;
- risk of miscarriage;
- low placenta previa;
- chronic or arising during pregnancy problems associated with the work of the musculoskeletal system.
If, before the "special status" woman is not involved in sports, before starting any exercise it is advisable to consult with the attending physician for pregnancy. If the coach - an experienced, it will closely monitor the increase of stress and exercise will bring only benefits.
The nuances of sports activities during gestation
If you decide to learn Pilates for pregnant women, the 1 term - the time from which you want to start a workout.
While Pilates is necessary to analyzeown feelings: discomfort or soreness after school should not be in the muscles. Discomfort during exercise - a reason to interrupt the exercise.
Excluded movements associated with a delaybreath and jumps. You can not do the exercises with the use of the power load. Lying on his stomach, even in the early stages, it is not recommended. By the end of 2 trimester should be avoided movements for which the initial position - lying on his back.
Caution is required to approach the load on the abdominal muscles and joints, the movements in the balance.
Exercise intensity should be avoided: rhythm steady, moderate, steady breathing. Fatigue after exercise should not occur. 3 times a week - a normal schedule for a woman in the position. It is enough to perform the exercises 8-10 1-2 approach, training schedule is calculated on their own well-being.
Only the right training under the guidance of an experienced coach to optimally prepare for the birth.
Pilates Exercises for trimesters
If a woman is constantly involved in sports, then in the normal state of health in 1 trimester of her classes is not much different from the usual. Loads gradually start to reduce, to the 2nd trimester.
Those who have never trained, and decidedengage in Pilates for pregnant women, only to the 2nd trimester is better to come to the gym. Up to 12 weeks of state is particularly unstable, and the slightest increase in load or wrong move can lead to miscarriage.
Pregnant women can be done in 1 trimester of the next set of Pilates:
- breathing movement. Feet shoulder width apart - are on the full foot. Hands freely along the body. Rhythmic breathing: breast separately, stomach separately. It is necessary to imagine that the first balloon is inflated in the chest, and then - in the abdomen. During inhalation try to stretch grown in full - as if off the ground .;
- Warm up for the neck muscles. The head is tilted left or right, forward - backward. Rotation without zakidyvanie head. The shoulders should not move;
- The development of the lungs. Hands to the side at shoulder level on a breath - exhale return to the starting position;
- Starting position - based on her knees and hands. At breath - arm parallel to the horizontal surface rises, the foot that fits the hand, straightened, putting back. On the exhale - moving to the starting position. In the next breath, raise your other hand and pull its corresponding leg;
- Cat. Starting position, as in the previous exercise. Inhale - spine arch up, exhale - return to its original position;
- Saw. We need to sit down on the mat, legs and hands to dissolve in hand, back straight. Body twists left and right.
As the rest performed the following exercise: from the emphasis on hands and knees sit on heels, the body is lowered down the back muscles relax as much as possible, arms stretched in front of him.
In the 2nd and third trimester perform similar exercises, but added to them the specific help your child to take the correct position before birth.
In addition, during exercise for relaxation, sitting down on his knees, be sure to plant them so that does not compress the stomach.
Correct breech these steps:
- standing in the knee-elbow position to 15 minutes;
- 10 minutes lying on each side, coups carried out by gently rolling through the abdomen.
Correct cross-presentation the following exercises:
- depending on what side is a baby's head, lie on the opposite side, repeating the fetal position, but close to the knees are not breast fed;
- performing a deep breath, roll through the back and fall on the other side - leg, which lie rectified.
Pilates complex for pregnant women is not intended for weight loss and weight loss, and to improve the general condition and stimulation of metabolic processes in the body.