Pregnancy - a difficult period for every woman. Ladies thoroughly care about their health, but sometimes the virus stronger. How to be treated for SARS, if you are expecting a baby?
During childbearing every womantrying to protect themselves from stress, emotions, eat right and otherwise look after their health. But unfortunately, the immunity of pregnant women is very weak, and various infections and "stick" to future mums. Often ladies "in an interesting" position ill SARS. It is about the symptoms of this disease, as well as the treatment and prevention will be discussed further.
Symptoms that should alert a future mom and hinted that she will become sick, are as follows:
- General weakness, malaise, drowsiness;
- Runny nose or feeling "Congestion";
- Tearful eyes;
- Severe headache;
The most common symptoms do not appear immediately, but gradually. Moreover, a runny nose and cough may pursue a pregnant woman, and after her health improved.
Generally, SARS during pregnancy can be determined,Only when the disease begins to progress. Identify the disease in a timely manner is very important, as it will allow to begin treatment and avoid possible complications. Therefore, if a woman somewhere, for example, in transport, in contact with the sick person, the lady you need to carefully listen to your body.
If she feels weakness in the throat tickle andconstantly sleepy, you should drink hot tea with honey and lemon and, in consultation with your doctor, start taking vitamins. Another very important relaxation. Many simply underestimate the beneficial effects of a good rest on the human body. Poet, future moms, feeling unwell - quickly to bed!
SARS in pregnancy: how to treat
Thus, the disease came suddenly, you fallen ill. In no case do not carry disease on their feet. Remember that the disease-causing viruses, and also increased body temperature (above 38 degrees), they provoke, can negatively affect your baby. This is especially dangerous in the early stages.
Let's talk about what should be the treatment of acute respiratory viral infections during pregnancy:
- The first thing you should do -consult with your doctor about the optimal treatment. If you call a specialist at home, be sure to verify that she was pregnant, the doctor wrote out drugs safe for the fetus. Never self-medicate in such situations. And even more do not take antibiotics and other drugs without the recommendation of a specialist. All unauthorized actions may have a negative impact on the future health of your baby;
- If you have a fever, try itknock down without medication. For this drink as much liquid as possible (particularly useful green tea with a little milk), do wiping with a damp cloth, take a cool shower. In no case do not sit in the hot tub, it could make the situation worse;
- If you feel a tickle in the throat, it is time torinse apply. This procedure is suitable sage or baking soda. Incidentally, these solutions may also be used as nose drops. In the initial stages of the disease, these agents can significantly alleviate the condition.
SARS in pregnancy: prevention of illness
Any disease is easier to prevent than to cure.
So if you live in the region, a lot of people with the disease SARS, the prevention of infection will not be superfluous:
- Observe good personal hygiene. After returning home from the street, be sure to wash your hands. This will reduce the risk of "Pick up" infection;
- Do not forget to ventilate the room. Doing this manipulation is important, even if the street is cool. The fact that warm air and humidity - beneficial environment for the propagation of viruses and pathogenic bacteria. Therefore, ventilate the room in which you are, you need at least 2 times a day;
- Drink vitamins. There are a large number of drugs that are designed specifically for future moms. Consult your gynecologist, which you had better take. They will be able to significantly reduce the risk of disease;
- As soon as you get home from the street, rinsethroat. Suitable herbal decoction or infusion of chamomile, calendula, eucalyptus (a glass of water 20 drops). This procedure will help get rid of harmful bacteria that could «Hide» on mucous membranes. By the way, you can consult with a specialist, and before going out to handle the nose oxolinic ointment;
- Try to not only strengthen your immune system,and his household. After all, if you, for example, during the period of gestation of the child to a lesser extent out of the house, then your family live a normal life. My husband goes to work, the child is in kindergarten or school, parents, for whatever their business. In general, the family visited a place where a large number of people of Skopje, and, accordingly, the risk of "Bring" illness in the home has grown significantly;
- If someone in the household is still "I picked up" virus, it is important to take all measurescare not to get sick you are. Wear a protective mask, can be purchased at any pharmacy, as well as arrange the plates in all rooms with finely chopped garlic. He copes with pathogenic bacteria.
It's time to take stock. So, if a pregnant woman has happened such a nuisance, like SARS, there is no initiative - to call the doctor and go to bed.
Recreation and healthy sleep - important ingredients forrecovery, especially if the illness caught up in the first trimester. The room where the rest pregnant, should be regularly aired, but the diet the patient appear as much fruit as possible.
It is necessary to say a few words on the impact of SARS onearly pregnancy. The strongest reason for the excitement is not, complications are extremely rare. Especially if the expectant mother not to self-medicate, and did not drink any medication without consulting your doctor.
However, doctors still recommend the ladies who have had the disease in the early stages of gestation baby, get tested. This will accurately determine the effect of the virus on the crumbs.
In general, do not panic ahead of time, the negative effects are very, very rare. Protect yourself and your kids! Enjoy the pregnancy and easy delivery!