Solve the problem by increased gas productionPregnancy is easy! Eliminate the causes of bloating during pregnancy - diet and adjust mode. The doctor will help pregnant if puchit belly, and what folk remedies can be used for flatulence - read on lady-magazine.com
Many expectant mothers do not know firsthand about suchunpleasant problem as bloating. The main precipitating factor bloating during pregnancy is changing hormones that literally involves the overall process of restructuring of the body, all organs and systems.
The cause of bloating can be as ordinary error in the diet and mode of the day, and is hiding the disease, so ignore the visit to a doctor in any case it is impossible!
The main causes of flatulence in the early and late stages of pregnancy
"Culprit" hormonal changes in the body of a pregnant woman is progesterone, whose action is directed to the relaxation of smooth muscles of the uterus to continue the pregnancy.
But a big impact as the hormone progesterone has on the muscles of the stomach and intestines, resulting in slower motor and change the digestive process.
The main factors, which result in flatulence:
- A disadvantage of certain digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract, which leads to poor digestion of food mass.
- The errors in the mode of nutrition of pregnant women.
- Wrong selection of food and food products. Flatulence can trigger foods with excess carbs, very coarse food with lots of fiber, fatty and smoked dishes, a big disadvantage of vitamins and minerals in the diet.
- Insufficient intake of water and liquid food.
- Diseases of the digestive tract: gastritis, colitis, enterocolitis, duodenitis, cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, peptic ulcer, hepatitis, pancreatitis, etc.
- Pregnancy hormone - progesterone.
- In the second and third trimesters of bloating can cause permanent pressure of growing uterus on the intestines and digestive tract organs.
- Stress, physical and mental stress.
- Parasitic infestation, communicable diseases.
- Environmental factors.
- Improperly selected clothing, squeezing growing belly and chest.
Symptoms of bloating in pregnancy - when you need to see a doctor?
As we have seen above, the cause of flatulence from the expectant mother can be a chronic illness that appeared or become exacerbated during pregnancy.
If any alarming symptoms of a pregnant woman is an urgent need to consult a doctor?
Flatulence during pregnancy appears as follows:
- Stomach like bursting, can be heard rumbling sounds, the transfusion of food and gas bubbles.
- It does not leave a feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
- Profuse discharge of gases.
- Nausea - and not only in the morning on an empty stomach, as it happens at a toxicosis.
- The deterioration of appetite - a woman begins to be afraid of something to eat, to once again not to cause a violent reaction in the stomach.
- Diarrhea may occur - or vice versa, and constipation.
- Pregnant notes frequent belching, halitosis.
- As a result, poor digestion, and permanentexperiences about being an expectant mother may experience headaches, dizziness, weakness and drowsiness, increased heart rate and blood pressure drops.
The deterioration of the general state of health and mood - is not the most terrible consequences that may occur when a strong and long-term flatulence.
Serious complications can arise when increased bowel loops will be much pressure on the uterus - it may toneWhich is often the cause of premature termination of pregnancy and early childbirth.
Furthermore, any digestive disorders and appetite during pregnancy may lead to violations of intrauterine development of the childBecause that would deprive of its receipt of sufficient vitamins and minerals.
Mom should remember: any sickness during pregnancy - a reason to see a doctor!
The most dangerous symptoms for which the assistance should be provided without delay:
- Severe diarrhea and vomiting, signs of dehydration.
- Increased body temperature and fevers.
- Abdominal pain of a different nature.
- Lack of appetite, severe nausea.
- Blood and mucus in the stool.
Prevention of flatulence in a pregnant woman - adjust the diet and mode
The first thing to do - to adjust the power
- Eating must be fractional, small portions, increasing the number of meals and reducing the volume.
- It is better if the expectant mother receives food in the reclining position. Food is necessary to chew very carefully, remembering the golden rule - to chew each piece should be at least 30 times.
Products that trigger flatulence, should be excluded or severely limited in the diet:
- All varieties of cabbageEspecially in raw form. If you really want, such as pies or soup with cabbage, it is better to give preference to broccoli or color.
- Redis, daikon, radish.
- Eggplant and peppers in any form.
- All legumesIncluding green beans, chickpeas, lentils, peas, beans, soy.
- Fruits and berries- Especially fresh apples, grapes, plums, peaches, apricots. Also not recommended candied fruits and juices of these fruits and berries.
- DairyIncluding kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese and fresh milk.
- All drinks with gasIncluding carbonated mineral water.
- Fatty meats, smoked meats.
- Yeast bread and bakery products.
- Sweet pastries and sweets, chocolate.
Products that help reduce flatulence:
- Rice, crumbly buckwheat.
- Lean meats, poultry.
- Wholegrain bread.
- Boiled carrots and beets.
- Low-fat varieties of fish and all seafood.
- Green tea, fruit compote with bird cherry.
- Oatmeal on the water.
- Protein omelets for a couple.
- Fresh parsley, fennel, coriander and dill to the table.
Adjust the physical activity and mode:
- It is necessary to arrange the correct mode of the dayIn which night's sleep should be at least 9-10 hours, a couple of pauses for rest day for half an hour, when the expectant mother may simply lie with raised legs.
- Particular attention should be paid to sufficient physical activity, pregnantTo the intestines working well. This is a walk in the fresh air, and feasible exercise special gymnastics for pregnant womenAnd breathing exercises daily.
- Shoes and clothing should be comfortableNot tight, fit pregnancy. No corsets and high heels!
- After the meal is very useful to massage the abdomenStroking it around the navel in a clockwise direction. In no case do not press!
- Swimming and water aerobics for pregnant women.
Treating high gassing during pregnancy - the doctor help?
Since we are talking about a woman expecting a baby,treatment of flatulence, cramps in the intestines and other unpleasant problems associated with increased flatulence, should be based on the means and methods, completely safe for the pregnant woman and the fetus.
Treatment in any case, should appoint a doctor! It is worth recalling that, without a doctor's recommendation to make the expectant mother can not even infusions of herbs.
Preparations for the treatment of flatulence, which may appoint a doctor:
- Espumizan. Preparation destroys bubbles of gas in the intestine and significantly relieves flatulence. Safe medication prescribed it is usually at a dosage of 2 capsules at bedtime.
- Iberogast. Antigas preparations having composedvegetable components without any chemical components. It has not only carminative, but also bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, choleretic properties. Take necessary with the advice and under medical supervision! Pregnant Iberogast usually given at a dose of 20 drops before meals three times a day.
- Diflatil and simethicone. Prescribed by a doctor according to the scheme of 25-30 drops after meals 3-4 times a day.
- Simikop. Doctors recommend their patients take this drug for the 0.5 ml before meals.
- Meteospazmil. Usually assigned to 1-2 capsules three times a day before meals.
- Sab simplex. Dosage - 30 drops simultaneously with or after eating it.
- Bifidum-bakterin, trilakg, ecofloristic. These drugs are prescribed expectant mothers to restore normal intestinal microflora.
Pregnant contraindicated Maalox Plus, Nasigel cherry, liquid antacid "York" Maysigel, Tseolat, Almakon.
Folk remedies against bloating during pregnancy
Decoction of herbs and folk remedies during pregnancy should also be taken only on doctor's advice!
- Infusion of coriander seeds. Crush a tablespoon of seeds, pour a glass of boiling water and infuse. Drink-thirds cup of infusion three times a day for 15 minutes before eating.
- Tea made from lemon balm and chamomile.
- Infusion watch. Two teaspoons of dry watches pour a glass of boiling water, drain. Drink half a glass before a meal.
- Dill and dill water. Fresh or dried dill recommendedseasoning all dishes. Dill water is prepared by pouring a tablespoon of seeds in two cups of boiling water and insist to cool. Drinking water must be half a cup before each meal.
- Ginger. The tea in the morning and evening is recommended to add a quarter teaspoon of ginger powder or a plastic fresh ginger. Drink this tea should be after a meal.
- Pasta made of clay, nuts and lemon. Scroll in a meat grinder 100 grams of peeled nuts(You can take the cedar or walnut), a lemon with peel. Add a mixture of 50 grams of pure clay (to buy at the pharmacy), to add the sweet taste of honey or the herb stevia. Mix well, store the mixture in the refrigerator. Take a teaspoon of paste for half an hour before meals morning and evening.
Website Lady-magazine.com warns: self-medication can damage your health! All submitted tips apply only after the examination and doctor's advice!