Pregnancy calendar week by week - pregnancy four weeks - state sensations, symptoms in the mother. The development of the fetus in the 4th week of pregnancy, photo
So, did you know that you are on the fourth week of a baby waiting. What does this all mean the same?
What does the term - 4 weeks?
Very often women incorrectly calculated the period of her pregnancy, and I would like to clarify a little bit, that Four obstetric week - this second week from the onset of conception.
However, if you are here for 4 weeks did not attend menstruation (which is another story) - you have reached 8 weeks.
If conception has occurred 4 weeks ago - you are on the 6 week obstetric calendar.
Symptoms of pregnancy in 4th week
Direct evidence of pregnancy (menstruation) not yet, but she is already beginning to detect such features as:
- mood swings;
- breast tenderness;
- increased fatigue;
Although it is worth mentioning that all these symptoms are not unambiguous and indisputable signs, since all this woman may experience, and before menstruation.
Sensations from the expectant mother at the 4th week
As a rule, nothing in the state of women suggests the occurrence of pregnancy, because of the obvious signs - the delay - not yet.
4 weeks - this is a larger number of women is still not the end of the cycle, and thus, to know about their interesting position a woman can not.
Only drowsiness, fatigue, mood swings, breast tenderness may suggest the occurrence of this wonderful period, as the expectation of the kid.
However, every body is different, and to understand the sensations different women at week 4 - need to ask themselves (feedback from the forums):
Intolerable pain in the breasts, abdomen pulls badly, there are no forces, became very tired, do not want to do, get angry for no reason, cry, and it's only 4 weeks. What will be next?
I was very sick at the 4th week and the lower abdomendrawn, but I guess that is premenstrual syndrome, but it was not there. A couple of days after the delay did a test, and the result is very pleased - 2 strips.
Period - 4 weeks. It has long wanted a child. If not yet a constant morning sickness and mood swings would be just perfect.
I am very glad of her pregnancy. From signs only chest pain, and a feeling that swells and grows. Soon we will have to change bras.
The test showed 2 strips. Signs were not any, but somehow I still felt that she was pregnant. It turned out that it is. But I was very upset that I have the appetite increases as hell, has recovered to 2 kg, are constantly hungry. And most do not have any signs.
What happens in the mother's body?
First of all, it is worth mentioning the external changes that occur with the body of a happy newly-mother:
- Talia gets a little wider (just a couple of centimeters, no more), although it can feel only the woman herself, and can not be around her people even noticed armed sight;
- Chest swells and becomes more sensitive;
With regard to internal changes in the body of the future mother, then they have quite enough:
- The outer layer of the embryo starts to developchorionic gonadotropin (hCG), which signals the onset of pregnancy. It is on this week, you can do a home test is rapid, which advise a woman on such a pleasant event.
- This week, the embryo is formed around a small vial, which is filled with amniotic fluid, which in turn will protect the future of the baby before birth.
- This week also begins to form the placenta (afterbirth), and through which will be further communication expectant mother with the child's body.
- Also formed umbilical cord, which will provide an opportunity of rotation and embryo motion in the amniotic fluid.
It is necessary to clarify that the placenta is connected to theembryo through the umbilical cord, which is attached to the inner wall of the uterus, and functions as a blood separation system of the mother and child to prevent maternal blood and mixing the child.
Through the placenta and the umbilical cord, produced on 4week, after birth up to the embryo would receive all necessary: water, minerals, nutrients, air, and discard processing products, which in turn are output through the mother's body.
Moreover, the placenta will prevent the penetration of germs and harmful substances in the case of illnesses mother. The placenta is completely formed by the end of 12 weeks.
The development of the fetus in the 4th week
So, the first month is almost over and the baby grows in the mother's body very quickly. On the fourth week, the fertilized egg becomes an embryo.
At the same time formed the inner, middle and outer types of germ layers: ectoderm, mesoderm and endoderm. It is they who are responsible for the formation of vital tissues and organs of the unborn child.
- endodermOr inner layer serves to form the internal organs of the future baby: liver, bladder, pancreas, respiratory system and lungs.
- mesodermaOr middle layer, is responsible for the muscular system, skeletal muscles, cartilage, heart, kidneys, sex glands, lymph and blood.
- ectoderm, Or outer layer, is responsible for the hair, skin, nails, tooth enamel, epithelial tissue of the nose, eyes and ears and eye lenses.
It is in these germ layers form the potential organs of your future baby.
Photos and appearance of the embryo in the 4th week
As for the appearance of the embryoThen in the fourth week, the embryo is like a small fish. Already the embryo begins to form the head. The size of your future child reaches 2-4 mm, and weighs only 2 grams.
On the fourth week, and change the baby's eyes- Now it is not just the rudiments of their sockets, his eyes already have the lens, cornea and double wall. At the end of the fourth week ends one of the most important stages of fetal development, blastogenesis.
How does a child in the fourth week? Your future baby is now reminiscent of blastula, having the shape of a circular plate. Intensively formed "extraembryonic 'bodies, which are responsible for eating and breathing.
By the end of the fourth week, some cells ektoblastaand endoblasta tightly adjacent to each other, constitute the germ of the embryo. The rudiment of the embryo - three thin layer of cells, different in structure and performs the functions.
By the end of the formation of ectoderm, endoderm and exoderm, fertilized egg is a multi-layer structure. And now the baby can be considered gastrula.
So far, no external changes are not happening, because the term is still very small, and the weight of the embryo in the mother's stomach weighs only 2 grams and its length does not exceed 2-4 mm.
Photo belly mother at the 4th week
US on the 4th week
Ultrasound is usually done to confirmthe fact of pregnancy and her life. Furthermore, the ultrasound can be administered in the case of an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy. Also in this period, you can determine the general condition of the placenta (in order to avoid its detachment and subsequent miscarriage). Already on the fourth week, the embryo may please his newfound mother reduction of his heart.
Video: What happens at the 4th week?
Recommendations and advice for the expectant mother
If you have not done it before - but now is a good time to change your lifestyle.
So, the following tips will help you and your unborn baby to stay in good health:
- Review your menu, try to consumesuch products which contain the greatest amount of vitamins. Obtaining all the necessary vitamins play an important role in the life of every person who wants to stay healthy and have even more in the life of newly-expectant mother. If possible, avoid flour, fatty and spicy products, as well as coffee.
- Completely eliminate alcohol from your diet. Even a small dose of alcohol can cause irreparable harm to you and your unborn baby.
- Stop smoking, more than that, try as much as possibleless to be around smokers because passive smoking can harm the least active. If your household are heavy smokers, encourage them to smoke outdoors, as far as possible from you.
- Try less time as possiblecarried out in crowded places - thereby significantly reducing the risk of contracting infectious diseases, which are detrimental to the fetus. If it so happened that someone from your environment still managed to be ill - armed with a gauze mask. For the prevention and do not forget to add in your diet onion and garlic, which is effective against all possible diseases and does not bear any harm to your crumbs.
- Talk to your doctor about taking vitamin complex for pregnant women. CAUTION: Avoid taking any medication without consulting your doctor!
- Do not get carried away too much X-ray examination, especially in the abdomen and pelvis.
- Protect yourself from unnecessary stress and emotions.
- Be attentive to your pet. If you have home lives a cat, make every effort to reduce its communication with the street animals and limit it to catching mice. Oh, and try to shift their responsibilities in the care of a cat on her husband. Why, you ask? The fact is that many cats are carriers of Toxoplasma, in primary contact with the expectant mother whose body will be exposed to the disease, leading to genetic defects in the fetus. The best option - to check the cat at the vet. If your home lives a dog - pay attention to timely vaccination against rabies and leptospirosis. In general, the recommendations on communication with the four-legged friend is the same as with a cat.
- If the 4 week falls on the hottest season of the year, exclude meals which include wintered potatoes to prevent birth defects in the baby.
- Be sure to include in your daily routine walks.
- Think about the possibility of employment by physicalexercises. They will help you stay in shape and strengthen muscles. There are special sports section for pregnant women, which you can visit, but expect the opportunities, so as not to overload yourself.
- To avoid the appearance of stretch marks after giving birth to rub olive oil into the skin of the abdomen now. This method may advance to prevent this unpleasant and less common.
Compliance with these guidelines will help you to easily move one of the most critical periods in your life and give birth to a strong, healthy baby.
|Pregnancy calendar week by week|
And what you felt or feel at the 4th week? Tell us your impressions!