Pregnancy calendar week by week - twenty-five weeks pregnant - a condition feeling symptoms in the mother. The development of the fetus in the 25th week of pregnancy, photo
25 week matches 23 weeks of fetal development. Still quite a bit - and the second trimester will be left behind, and you will be the most crucial, but difficult period of time - the third trimester, which is much closer to meeting your baby.
Sensations mother's 25th week
Many women say:
- The work of the gastrointestinal tract slows down, and as a consequence, It appears heartburn;
- Disrupted intestinal peristalsis, and begin constipation;
- develops anemia (anemia);
- The sharp weight gain, an additional load and as a result there occur low back pain;
- Swelling and pain in the lower legs (due to a long stay on his feet);
- brings discomfort itching and burning in the anal area while visiting the toilet;
- Periodically pulls the stomach (Often this happens because of the increased activity of the baby);
- Continued release of genital organs (milky, not very abundant with a subtle smell of sour milk);
- appears "Dry eye" syndrome (vision deteriorates);
With regard to external changes, there are also take place:
- Chest become juicy and continues to increase (to prepare for feeding the newborn baby);
- The stomach continues to grow. Now it grows not only forward but also to the sides;
- There are stretch marks in the abdomen and mammary glands;
- There veins, especially in the legs;
Changes in women:
Week 25 - the beginning of the end of the second trimester, that is, all of the most significant changes have occurred in the mother's body, but small changes here still occur:
- The uterus grows to the size of a football;
- The bottom of the uterus rises to a distance of 25-27 cm above the vagina;
Comments from the forums:
It's time to find out what women feel, because, as you know, everyone has his own body and completely different tolerance:
Week 25, so much covered, and how much moreYou have to endure! Very strong lower back pain, especially when standing for a long time, but at least her husband before going to sleep and then makes the massage easier. More recently discovered that sick to go to the bathroom, right up to tears burns everything. I heard that this often happens in pregnant women, but I can not stand it any longer. Tomorrow the doctor!
He recovered on 5 kg, and the doctor scolds that much. I feel fine, only just worried that pressure jumps!
I very much recovered. At week 25 weigh 13 kg more than before pregnancy. Aching back, very hard to sleep on their sides, thigh numb, but worried about the weight the most and possible complications due to him at birth.
I feel like a sick, not pregnant. Very aching bones, pulling the abdomen and lower back, stand for a long time can not sit too. Even on top of that was the torment of constipation! But on the other hand to endure long, and I see his long-awaited sonny!
I'm pregnant with her second child. In the first pregnancy I gained 11 kg and now 25 weeks and already 8 kg. We are waiting for the boy. Chest swells and grows, has changed the linen! Belly tremendous. He feels like nothing but constant heartburn that I have eaten - the same thing.
The development of the fetus in the 25th week
- The length of the fetus reaches 32 cm;
- The weight increases to 700 g;
- The skin of the fetus continues to crack down, it becomes elastic and lighter;
- On the arms and legs, buttocks appear under the folds;
The formation and functioning of organs and systems:
- Continued intensive strengthening of bones and joints;
- You will hear a heartbeat. fetal heart beats with a frequency of 140-150 beats per minute;
- Testicles boy begin to descend into the scrotum, and the girls made out the vagina;
- fingers gain skill and can be compressed in fists. Some hand he has a preference (you can determine who will be the baby: left-handed or right-handed);
- By this week the baby has formed a special sleep and wakefulness;
- Ends development of bone marrow, he fully assumes the function of hematopoiesis, which are still carried out the liver and spleen;
- The formation of bone tissue and calcium deposition in the active there;
- The light continues accumulation of surfactant, which prevents law decay of the lungs after inhalation of the first newborn;
Ultrasound at the 25th week
ultrasound estimated kid spine. You can already see exactly who is living inside - boy or girl. The error may be in extremely rare cases, due to the uncomfortable situation for research. With ultrasound you report that the baby weight is approximately 630 g and 32 cm in height.
We estimate the amount of amniotic fluid. In identifying polyhydramnios or oligohydramnios requires careful evaluation of the complex dynamics of the fetus to exclude malformations, signs of intrauterine infection, etc. Also made all necessary measurements.
For clarity, we present you the normal range:
- BDP (biparietal diameter) - 58-70mm.
- LZ (fronto-occipital size) - 73-89mm.
- OG (circumference of the fetal head) - 214-250 mm.
- OJ (fetal abdominal circumference) - 183 -229 mm.
The normal size of the long bones of the fetus:
- Femur 42-50 mm
- The humerus is 39-47 mm
- The bones of the forearm 33-41 mm
- Shin bone 38-46 mm
Photos fruit, photo abdomen, ultrasound and video on child development
Video: What happens at the 25th week of pregnancy?
Video: US on the 25th week of pregnancy
Recommendations and advice for the expectant mother
- Do not overuse salt;
- Make sure that during sleep your feet are slightly above the rest of the body, for example, place a pillow under the calves;
- Wear compression stockings or tights (they do an excellent job with the discomfort of withdrawal);
- Avoid permanent location in one position (sitting, standing), try to warm up every 10-15 minutes;
- Perform Kegel exercises. They help keep the pelvic muscles of the day in order, prepare the perineum for childbirth, will be a good prevention of occurrence of hemorrhoids (as they do you tell the attending physician);
- Start cooking the breast to feed baby(Take air baths, wash the chest with cool water, wipe nipples rough towel). WARNING: do not overdo it, breast stimulation can cause premature birth;
- To prevent edema fluid intake does notlater than 20 minutes before meals; do not eat after 20.00 hours; limit salt intake; cook cranberry or lemon juice, which has an excellent diuretic;
- Sleep at least 9 hours per day;
- Take buying a bandage;
- Spend as much time outdoors as oxygen is useful to strengthen the body and the baby's mother;
- Arrange a family photo shoot with her husband. When you still be so beautiful as it is now?
|Pregnancy calendar week by week|
And what do you feel on the 25th obstetric week? Share with us!