Pregnancy Calendar by Week - Pregnancy Week Twenty-one - state sensations, symptoms in the mother. The development of the fetus on the 21st week of pregnancy, photo
Here you come to the finish line. Term of 21 weeks - a kind of the equator (middle), that corresponds to 19 weekm development of the fetus. So, you have six months, and probably already accustomed to easy floundering and movement in your abdomen (these feelings will accompany you before delivery).
Feelings of women at the 21st week
Twenty-first obstetric Week - openingsecond half of pregnancy. Half of the complex, but a pleasant way has already been passed. At the twenty-first week is hardly possible to detect any disturbing constant discomfort, but there are periodic pain, offset by a pleasant (distinct wiggling baby in the tummy)
- Pulls the stomach (the reason: the tension of the uterine ligaments and the expansion of the pelvis);
- The emergence of hemorrhoids and bleeding from the anus;
- Back pain;
- Heavy vaginal discharge;
- The appearance of colostrum;
- Maloboleznennye fight Brestona-Hicks (suchthe phenomenon does not harm either the mother or the child. Rather, it is the so-called "training" fights. If they have too painful - contact your doctor);
- Increased appetite (future mother will accompany up to 30 weeks);
- The appearance of shortness of breath;
- Frequent visits to the toilet, especially at night;
- Swelling of the feet.
With regard to external changes, they take place here:
- The dramatic weight gain (about half of the weight that you have already typed);
- Increased growth of hair and nails;
- Increased sweating;
- Increasing the size of the feet;
- appearance stretch Marks.
What they write on the forums?
So we got to 21 weeks. Thank God, she began to feel like a man, even though sometimes I feel sick. The mood is changeable. That infuriates everyone and everything, then again a smile on all 32 teeth, especially when the baby is moving!
We already have 21 weeks. We have a boy!
I think I've put on weight and I was worried, but the doctor said that everything is normal. Again resumed trouble sleeping. Every two hours I wake up to the toilet, and then I can not sleep.
Recently I was on the ultrasound! Husband just in seventh heaven, we have sonny! I feel like in a fairy tale. Only there is one "but" - problem with a chair. I can not go to the toilet. Hell of pain and occasionally blood!
Tummy I quite small, the weight gain of 2 kg, but the doctor says it's okay. Toxicosis recently just left me alone, but there do not want to. I eat mostly fruits and vegetables! Very often I pull back, but a little lie down and all is well.
With the appetite is something strange, I want to eat like a hungry edge, you do not want anything. Weight gain is already 7 kg! Tot moves very often, and have heard the folder! Soon we find out what God has given us!
Already scored 4 kg now weigh 54! It has become very much there. Not a day can not live without the sweet! I try to go often to not gain weight in order, which is not needed! Puzozhitel our frequent moves and kicks!
What happens in the mother's body at the 21st week?
This is - a relatively quiet period, in contrast to the first three months of waiting baby.
- You receive an additional circulation - placenta, through which can pass the placenta to 0.5 ml of blood every minute;
- Increasing the uterus;
- The bottom of the uterus gradually rises, and the top edge reaches the position at 1.2 cm above the navel;
- The mass of the heart muscle increases;
- The volume of blood circulating in the body increases by an average of 35% relative to the average rate of non-pregnant women.
The development of the fetus on the 21st week
The appearance of the fetus:
- Your child already grows to an impressive size of 18-28 cm and weighs about 400 grams;
- The skin becomes smoother and acquires natural color due to the subcutaneous fat;
- baby's body becomes more rounded shape;
- Finally, the forming of eyebrows and cilia (he was able to blink);
- The gums are already appearing the beginnings of the milk teeth.
The formation and functioning of organs and systems:
- The internal organs of the fetus to the 21 week complete their formation, but they have not tweaked;
- Almost all of the endocrine glands are already performing their functions: the pituitary, pancreas, thyroid, adrenals and gonads;
- Included in the work of the spleen;
- Perfection of the central nervous system (CNS) and the child is awake during the activity and rest during sleep;
- The digestive system is developed so that the baby can swallow amniotic fluid, and stomach, in turn, separates them from the water and sugar and passes down to the rectum;
- Develop taste buds on the tongue puzozhitel;very soon, the baby can distinguish sweet from salty, bitter from the acid. (Note: the taste of the amniotic fluid has a direct relationship with the mother's nutrition If the mother is interested sweetly, then the liquid is sweet, and the kid will grow sweet tooth.);
- To form white blood cells that are responsible for protecting the baby from infections;
- Kidneys are already able to pass up to 0.5 ml of the filtered liquid, outputting in the form of urine;
- All the "extra" elements begin to accumulate in the colon, transforming into meconium;
- Laguna continues to grow on the head of the baby.
Ultrasound at the 21st week
When ultrasound 21 week baby size approximates the size is quite large banana. Dimensions of the baby are totally dependent onmother's body (it is unlikely that a miniature mom can be a big baby). With the help of ultrasound at 21 weeks, you can find out who you expect in the near future: a boy or a girl. It is a 21 week, you will be able to see the last time your baby on the screen at full length (later the baby will not fit on the screen). You can note that the feet of the baby have become much longer. Due to the lower extremities increase the whole body of the child looks proportionally.
Video: US in the 21st week of pregnancy
When ultrasound at 21 weeks is required to conduct all the necessary measurements of the fetus.
For clarity provides you the rate of fetal size:
- BDP (biparietal size) - size between the temporal bone - 46-56 mm.
- LZ (fronto-occipital size) - 60-72 mm.
- OG (circumference of the fetal head) - 166-200 mm.
- OJ (fetal abdominal circumference) - 137 -177 mm.
The rate of fetal bone size:
- Femur 32-40 mm,
- The humerus is 29-37 mm,
- The bones of the forearm 24-32 mm,
- Shin bone 29-37 mm.
Photos fruit, photo mother's abdomen and video on the 21st week
Video: What's happening in the 21st week of pregnancy?
Recommendations and advice for the expectant mother
- As the fruit begins to grow rapidly, you We need to increase the caloric content of their diet by 500 kcal. The required daily calorie for women at this time - 2800 - 3000 kcal. Increase calorie your diet should be at the expense of dairy products, fruit, vegetables, meat and fish easily digestible. Read an article about tastes pregnant, if you are drawn to new products.
- There should be 6 times a day in small portions. The last meal should be no later than 3 hours of sleep the night before;
- Do not abuse the greasy, spicy and too salty foods to avoid harm to the baby. Keep in mind that future eating habits you ask a child now;
- Feet six months may swell and hurt, so you need to consider the choice of shoes with all the responsibility. Houses go barefootAnd the street wear sneakers or any shoes without a heel;
- Clothes should not be composed of synthetic and should be free, not difficult to breath;
- You need to buy new underwear. Any item of underwear should be cotton;
- Bra should not squeeze the breast and interfere with the free breathing;
- To maintain a sharply growing tummy purchase a bandage;
- Limit physical activity, try to explain to the relatives of the need to take some household duties themselves;
- Make sure that the necessary amount of fiber to prevent constipation included in your menu;
- In order to avoid additional pressure on the veins of the rectum, try to choose a comfortable position for sleeping. Ideal - sleeping on your side.
- Long did not linger and do not stand;
- Do not strain during bowel movements - Otherwise cracks may form;
- Perform Kegel exercises to stabilize the blood circulation in the pelvis;
- After every bowel movement tempted from the front to the backside;
- If you are still observed selection, use panty liners, and as often as possible change underwear;
- Have sex in such positions, which you can not do much harm to themselves or the baby. Avoid postures in which the man is on top;
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anxiety. If your doctor says that everything runs well - so the way it is;
- At week 21, the baby can hear everything that is happening and feel what you feel, so avoid quarrels and scandals. Sit and read him a book at night or sing a lullaby;
- If you have not yet feel perturbation crumbs - Consult with a physician;
- Counts the number of fetal movements at Cardiff method. Fine 12 hours of activity a woman should feel at least 10 perturbations;
- Go to the store to shop for your crumbs, later you will be even harder to flit around the city in search of a particular article of clothing;
- 21 weeks - the time of the next scheduled ultrasound. Decide you want to know the sex of the baby or want it to be a surprise for you.
|Pregnancy calendar week by week|
And what are your feelings on the 21st week? Share with us!