City apartment or vacation home - what is better? Pros and cons of home in the country - why should be prepared by choosing suburban housing. Comments from the forums
What accommodations have you more to their liking? Reliable, sturdy, cozy house in the suburbs or an apartment in the heart of the metropolis? If you choose the second option, then, it is likely to live for a long time outside the city and daydream about the urban comfort. Those who managed to sicken the bustle of the big city, cigarette smoke and noise, dreaming about the return. What it is better - a city apartment or own a vacation home? What are their pros and cons?
Apartment or house What to buy?
It took some twenty years, and those who are eager tocities and regional centers, have had enough of the city "joy" and dream to live away from the dust and noise around the clock, in their own home with amenities. To the morning the birds were singing, the air was fresh, and it was possible to go out on the porch with a cup of coffee right in a robe, without worrying that look askance at you. Environmentalists and doctors plan to get away from the city - a very correct. AND health increase, and the nerves will tselee. But what kind of housing is best, you can not say definitely. And at home, and in a city apartment has its own advantages and disadvantages. Cons own home, respectively, are the advantages of apartment and vice versa.
House in the suburbs. pros
- Opportunity for investment. Vista buy inexpensive house in the cottage or village, then to infinitely expand the area of property and territory. Next, the house can be sold more expensive.
- Status. Detached house in the country - it is quite another position. While this may be a disadvantage, and if the house will be abandoned in a remote village with no infrastructure at all.
- The absence of neighborsWhich are knocking on batteries, fill in your new wallpaper and squealing drills in the morning.
Ecology. Nobody needs to explain what aboutenvironmental conditions in metropolitan areas. Health is deteriorating with each passing day. If the city does not have everyday activities (work, school, etc.), This is a serious reason to move closer to nature.
- Large living areaIn comparison with the tiny rooms of a city apartment.
- Price for townhouse will be substantially lower the price of a city apartment.
- Earth. Having your house in the suburbs, you can use their land for a vegetable garden, a flower garden. Or just break there a playground, pool, or put lawn compacted asphalt.
- Disposition. Update and change rooms (to add an extension, etc.) In your own home you can without the permission of the relevant authorities.
Communal payments. As for private house - here you willare exempt from payment, traditional city apartments. Only electricity, land tax and those home expenses that you are fit. However, if you choose the townhouse, there's investment will be completely different. Townhouses are always more expensive, taking into account payments for protection, roads, garbage collection, and so on.
- The proximity of the river (lake), The possibility of fishing from morning till night, wandering in the woods with a basket and enjoy the beauty of nature and fresh air.
Cons suburban housing - Why Should I buy an apartment, not a house
- Cost. Public property grows in value more confident pace, rather than rural, and a full house with all facilities would cost a multiple of more expensive apartments.
- Infrastructure. The farther away from the city, the lower the quality of hospitals and prestigious schools. Call an ambulance, too, it is difficult (and sometimes every minute counts).
- In the city all problems relating to heating, electricity and running water, Resolved within a few hours maximum. Outside the city it can last for weeks.
- Job. Outside the city, it is almost impossible to find. Ideally, when you can work right at home (Freelance, creative professions, IT technology and so forth.), But not everyone has the opportunity.
Residence permit in the country It has significant differences from the city. often it It affects not the best way to study and treatment.
- The road to work. Those who are forced to travel to the city for work,face kilometer traffic jams. Those who travel by train, losing on the road too long. Not to mention the fatigue (after a hard day shaking in the train or standing in a traffic jam is very tedious), as well as on road safety for students, children.
- crime situation In the countryside. Sometimes the apartment is much safer than in a country house.
- Neighbors. With them you can not guess. Choosing for themselves a house in the country, we look at the beauty of the scenery, convenient home and a place for barbecues in the courtyard, but it was forgotten to look at the neighbors', alongside which it is necessary to live. And this mistake is often then turns unexpected "surprises."
Repairs. At the finish and repair the house (as well as maintenance of the systems and so forth.) Requires much more financial investments than in the apartment.
- The shops. Do you have enough of the range of products and things, that there is in the country? We'll have to shop in the city or be content with little.
- Entertainment. As a rule, the decision "to move out of town"It comes consciously, already mature people who know what they want. But the lack of an active shopping, theaters, cinemas and restaurants can get bored very quickly if you are used to it. The main entertainment in the home do not apply in the country on a fence on your property.
Before deciding on such a major purchase, weigh all the advantages and disadvantages. By this point you need to serious approach, taking into account all the detailsBecause it is quite possible that the play has not come back.
Apartment or villa - reviews, forum
We have chosen our house. First, it turned out cheaper. We sold an apartment for 4 million, have gorgeous land with utilities, built a house (with garage, by the way) the normal area. Now, the place lacks everything. And it happened on the money and save more. Of the benefits (lots of them), I note major: no neighbors behind the wall! That is, rotary hammers, streams from the ceiling, and other delights. No sounds at night! We sleep like babies. Again, if you started a bustling holiday, no one will say anything. You can fry the kebabs at any time. Nobody turns off the hot water (a boiler), never breaks the battery, and does not smell with stairs homeless people and drug addicts. And so on. Plus - the sea! I only now understand has become, how much we have lost in the city.
Definitely home! Without water, electricity and gas is much easier to manage (for trips) than in the apartment. There is always a column or a well, water well, generator, etc. Ecology -. Even to explain is not necessary. In the heat - class! There is no need to melt into the concrete box and pick up the inflammation of the lungs from the air conditioner. Near the forest and the river. Eye pleased to breathe clean. Of course, there are nuances ... For example, in the winter it is necessary to clean the snow from the track, always something to do in the house, take care of the land. But it becomes a habit. No payments! You do not need to fall for what you are and do not use faint kilometer from another account. Only pay for the gas, electricity and tax (a penny). It is possible, finally, to have a large dog, which even in the city there is no place to bring a walk. And many more advantages. Incidentally, I go to work in the city. Yeah, I get tired of the road. But when I return to the house of the city - it is beyond words! As if in another world! You come (especially in summer), okuneshsya in the river, and her husband already sosisochki tasty fries on the grill. And kofeek smokes. Lie down in the hammock, the birds are singing, the beauty! And why me this apartment? Never more than in the city will not live.
The advantages of your own home, no doubt,a lot of. But there are also disadvantages. Moreover, very serious. For example, safety. The apartment rarely climb - for this we must get to the entrance, then crack the door a couple of serious and still have time to escape, while the owner is not called the police. And in the house? Not all homes are located in the protected villages. Hence, we need strong doors, grilles, alarm, a bit under the pillow, and, preferably, under the barbed wire around the current site, plus three vicious Doberman. Otherwise, you risk not wake up one morning. Another minus - the road. Without a car you can not live just outside the city! Again, if the car is there, too, there will be problems. The husband left, and his wife like? What about children? They anywhere without a car does not jerk, and scary in the house alone will. No, still in the apartment safe.
The house - it is always an easy target for thieves. It is not possible to foresee all. And the neighbors are there - worse than in the city. Drunkards sorts, for example. And what are the prospects of young out there in the country? None. But the city is not hitting. Tired. And in the end you will still run away to the city, close to the hospitals, the police, to normal conditions.
Life in the countryside is very different. More calm, measured. I have other priorities. Of course, missing and gopoty and drunks behind the fence. That would come asking for money, just matter, anything can happen. At such moments, relaxing in a deckchair on the private lawn brings joy, of course. Not to mention the more serious situations. Therefore, buying a house, we are after a while came back to the city. We go now the purely relax, barbecue fires and so on.)) Worst of those who moved out of town, can not return to the city. Nowhere because. So advance look at the neighbors, which will have to co-exist.