On the clothes of the paint stains? Do not rush to throw it away! With the help of simple means, paint can be removed, these funds are in almost every house
Who among us did not stain the clothes with paint. Spring is the most active time for such troubles. Beautiful weather, birds sing, so I want to bask in the sun, read a fascinating book on the bench and here begins the most interesting, when you get up, you see that the clothes are spoiled!
In this situation, the mood spoils immediately,Because everyone knows that the paint from clothes without a trace is almost impossible to deduce. But do not panic, everything can be fixed, the main thing is not to put it off in a long time, you need to act quickly.
How to remove paint from clothes correctly
Fresh paint is always easier to remove and easier than the old one, which is why it's better to start removing stains immediately after painting.
Before you start removing the paint, the thing must be turned inside out: the stain removing agents can both remove the paint from the clothes and deprive it of its color and attractiveness.
Next, under the front side of the product, we put a towel or paper napkin in order to absorb it when it is removed.
Processing begins at the edge of the spot, and then smoothly go to the center.
And now consider in more detail how to clean and than wash the paint:
- Household soap, so known to us from childhood, you need to soap the stain and rub it with a bristle harder. If we are dealing with oil paints, then before soap, apply toothpaste or powder;
- The solvent or white spirit will help us to wipe any paint, but they can also spoil it. An additional minus is an unpleasant smell, which does not disappear very quickly;
- To wash off quickly the paint from clothes can also be with the help of a liquid for removing varnish without acetone, it will clean clothes more carefully, and the smell is eroded almost instantly;
- Quickly and easily help remove the paint gasoline with ammonia: first, soak the stain with gasoline, and then treat it with ammonia;
- Vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, corn) well rubs off fresh paint, though after that the thing must be immediately washed;
- Nitrocolor will miraculously wash out the solvent for nitro colors, after washing and airing the room is mandatory;
- Dissolve the paint can be turpentine;
- To eliminate the trouble you can tampon moistened with medical alcohol;
- When removing stains come to the aid of stain removers, there are a lot of them today, and a variety of both in price and quality.
If the moment is missed?
If the moment you missed, and the paint has already absorbed,Then the methods will be tougher, but the result may sometimes differ from the desired one. Before removing the paint from clothing, use a razor or knife to remove its dried crust so that the fabric is not damaged.
Then, we moisten cotton wool with gasoline, alcohol, oil or other means and three. The paint must first dissolve, then remove its excess and only then get rid of the remaining traces.
It is very important to change the cotton frequently, without rubbing the paint into the fabric, and removing it. At the end, make a solution of soda and process the place of the stain.
After the clothes were cleaned,Rinse it in warm water, separately from other things, so that the smell of turpentine or gasoline is not passed to them, and then hang out in fresh air. At all we do not try to interrupt a smell by spirits, or any other perfumery, from it will be even worse.
Remember that the means by which you can clean clothes from paint, not including vegetable oil, are flammable. Keep them away from children and do not use near open fire.
If your attempt to remove the stain did not succeedSuccess, try to carry a thing to a dry cleaner, maybe there will help you. But if the paint is deeply absorbed or the fabric is too delicate, there is not much chance of saving the thing.
Therefore, do not delay the procedure for removing stains - the earlier you get down to business, the less the consequences for your clothes.