Sunburns - what to do if you burned in the sun? The best remedies for sunburn. Folk remedies for sunburn.
Rejoicing in the sun and soak up the sunseeking to get a nice tan is very easy not to notice how time flies. But the consequences are very easy then to see and feel on your own skin.
See also: The best home remedies for minor burns.
And since much burn occurred, it should be properly treated.
What do you do if you get a sunburn?
For starters it is best to take a cold shower, butthus it is better not to use cosmetics such as soaps and gels, since they are dried leather. And your skin is enough and so has lost more moisture.
Then, should be used for the rehabilitation of your skin.
Folk remedies for sunburn
- One of the best folk remedies will paste of cucumber or potatoThat must be applied to the burned area. This slurry causes a feeling of coolness and helps to relieve the pain with small burnt areas.
- It is also well suited starch. It must be diluted with water so as to obtain a slurry, which is then applied to the damaged area.
- Also very good in this regard are well known to all kefir and yogurt. They moisturize and soothe the skin.
- It will help cooling a mixture of 5 ml of olive oil and 5 drops of essential oil.
Good help and virgin hazel. Soaked in this facility napkin should be applied to damaged skin.
- To soothe the skin is recommended oat flourWhich should fill in a gauze or cotton cloth, wet under running cold water. Drop, and then applying a compress to the burned areas every 2-4 hours.
- Aloe. Another excellent tool in the fight against burns. On the damaged area should be to squeeze the inner content of aloe. However, initially you should check your skin for any allergic reactions to it.
- You can use the traditional Greek and means for the treatment of burns - vinegar with rose petals. Vinegar cools and Rose relieves skin irritation.
- It is useful to take a bath with the addition of a variety of means to facilitate the healing of burns. An excellent option would be bath with wine cup white wine bite.
- Another good option is to bath with baking soda. After a bath, it is desirable not to wipe the skin with a towel, and let soda solution to dry on the skin.
- Very good option will adding in a bath of chamomile broth 150g. Chamomile soothes and is an excellent antiseptic.
Medicinal ways to get rid of burns in the sun
In the struggle with burns is a good way wrap in aluminum acetate mixed with bursolith or domeboro powder mixed with water. Such a compress relieves irritation and itching.
Well suited in such cases soothing cream with menthol and Aloe Vera. You can also use a soothing gel for sensitive skin or spray with vitamin C.
- Excellent tool will hydrocortisone or ointments, gels, creams containing it.
- Another good way to fight against burns - panthenol.
- You can also use homeopathic remedies. Cream or tincture of Urtica and Calendula.
- Ercal with water at a ratio of 10 1k.
- Cantharis. It is used internally for severe burns every hour.
- Very good cool and soothe the skin cold poultice with the addition of "salutary balm" Dr. Buck.
When should I see a doctor?
To the doctor should contact when you feel bad.
- If you have severe dizziness and headaches if you have nausea or vomiting.
- If you were formed on the skin blisters that are very hurt you. This indicates a high degree burn.
- Also, a doctor should be consulted if the Fore sunburn you happened exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Reviews of sunburn forums.
If you get a sunburn, no creams, nosave on not to climb round the skin. Yes, well-panthenol relieves pain, but if the burn was very strong (for example, you fall asleep on the beach), pound (without diligence) place the vodka burn. Vaporized, vodka is very good painkillers. When the skin is dry vodka, clean water, and then apply on dry skin panthenol.
I have a process of removing the sunburn has longIt worked out. After Sun - in shower. There's all the dirt is washed away in the most gently, and then applied to the body a normal baby cream. From temperature drunk a tablet or two of aspirin from the food that day comes only a salad of tomatoes and sour cream. As soon as there is a feeling that the skin "pulls" that in some place she was not comfortable - she immediately applied to all the same baby cream. On the second and third day after the burn is not recommended any output in the sun. skin lubrication must take place even before its dryness and pain will cease to cause you discomfort. Re-entry to the beach is better to make in a week. In this case, you will have a stable and minimum tan peeling off the skin.
American doctors advise for sunburnAspirin drink - inflammation of the skin decreases. I saw a friend of Cyprus to do so. I was surprised, and then home to read that the way it should! The main thing - not to smear any oil or fat cream, but it turns compress and burn continues to "go deep" (described in the books, and verified, alas, the hard way).
What helped you get rid of burns in the sun? Share your means!