Quite often you can find not onlythe elderly, but also young people suffering from varicose veins. Often the young mothers in the lower extremities appear knotted veins, there are unpleasant sensations, discomfort and even pain. To conduct an effective treatment and prevent possible complications, it is necessary to accurately diagnose the disease, identify a set of measures, including both folk remedies and medication. Medication and folk remedies may be designed for both outdoor and indoor use.
Varicose veins. The first signs.
The appearance of small blood vessels in the skina thickening of small groups, especially on the thighs, - these are the first signs of varicose veins. Clotting the blood vessels are very visible cellulite. The appearance of cellulite is also associated with varicose veins, because fat cells prevents the outflow of blood, thereby increasing the chance of further development of the disease.
Be attentive to their health. If the evening very tired legs, swollen, Freezing even woolen socks, you should worry about. This is the symptoms of the disease. Failure to appeal to professionals can lead to complications of the disease.
What is proposed for the treatment and prevention of disease?
First, you must get rid of the harmfulhabits: smoking and use of alcohol. Unsubscribe from flour and sweet, fatty and rich broth, to delete from the menu of meats, pickles, preserves and coffee consumption minimized. These products impair the venous wall, destroy flaps, promote the addition of excess weight. Be extremely careful with beer: excess fluid in the body increases and delays in the vein of the load. Detrimental effect on the body of alcohol, coffee and tobacco.
In - Second, get rid of excess weight. With proper healthy diet and appropriate physical exercise can effectively lose weight
Third, if you are prone to this form of the disease, do not pick up more than 3 kg. Lifting weights - impetus to the further progression of the disease.
Eat foods rich in vitamins. Wenham gives elasticity vitamin E, due to vitamin C, the vessels become stronger and strengthen venous walls and valves helps vitamin R.
Move more, take time walking before going to bed. Do not challenging exercises to improvecirculation, use jogging in place. Shoes and clothing must be free. Get out of the wardrobe tight jeans, tight shoes. Do not wear tight belts, collars, socks with elastic bands. All those tight, tight elements wardrobe impede the flow of blood through the vessels, due to which increased pressure in the veins - swollen feet and sore.
Traditional medicine to help with varicose veins
- Sleep, lifting his feet off the bed.
- Every morning, lying in bed, doexercises recommended by your doctor. Small lifting legs, scissors, swings, bikes. The next exercise is done for 15 minutes lying in bed, leaning against the wall and lift the leg straight up. Not omitting the legs down, immediately after exercise, wear elastic stockings. If you wear stockings, dropping his feet down, venous valves, too, will fall stockings and fix the veins in the position of pathology. No use of stockings you will not get more than that, they can do much harm.
- If you are not suffering from gout, diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease, you will be useful decoction of figs in water and milk, and eating the fruit fresh.
- It is useful to apply to the places where veinsexpanded mixture of inflorescence of Artemisia and sour milk. Silver sagebrush need to grind in a mortar. To prepare the mixture wormwood, and the milk is taken in the ratio 1: 1.
- The use of ordinary ripe tomatoes is effective. It places veins applied thin slices of tomato on a two to three hours.
- Make an infusion of the leaves of lilac and marshcottonweed. Two tablespoons raw pour 250ml boiling water, put in a water bath for 15 minutes. After cooling filter. Do gadgets in patients places.
Follow proper nutrition
- Eat rich in vitamin E, food. Legumes, olive oil, wheat germ, green onions, lettuce, liver, egg yolks contain the highest amounts of vitamin E.
- When varicose veins needs vitamin C. It is found in citrus fruits, peppers, black currants, rose hips, gooseberries, cabbage, fennel, strawberries, parsley.
- Walnuts, greyfrukt, wild rose, mountain ash, lemon, black currants are rich in vitamin P.
- Sour cherry and dark cherry dissolve blood clots better than aspirin, because they are rich in bioflavonoids. For the prevention of varicose veins is recommended to use the day to 20 berries.
- Eat kidney lamb, seafood (squid, oysters, shrimp, crab), beef liver. They contain honey, necessary for the synthesis of elastin.
- It is proposed to use for the prevention of constipation and normalize the functioning of the intestines: fruits, vegetables, bran. They are rich in fiber, and improve the well-being of the body.
- Every day, drink 2 liters of fluid in the form of tea, kvass, compotes or fruit drinks. The fluid helps to liquefaction of blood.
It is necessary to know
If you have a sedentary lifestyle, remember to help reduce the load on the veins
- In order to avoid disturbances in the blood circulation in the lower limbs, sitting on the couch, do not fill up one foot to the other
- Put your feet on a small stool or on the bar table.
- To prevent wicking feet often turn of foot and move your feet.
- Walk around the room every half hour.
- Keep warm feet: go up 15-20 times on tiptoes, stand on the heel and rolls from toe to heel, and so several times
- Do not place a child, do not put the big bag on his knees, do not overload the veins.
Regularly watch your health, consult a doctor if necessary. Timely conduct of disease prevention will help you avoid further complications.