The strongest and most effective folk remedies for the common cold for small children! Description of preparations, reviews the parents.
Every parent faced with this problem,a runny nose in children. Inflammation of the nasal mucosa (coryza, rhinitis) can be an independent disease, but most often it is a symptom of an infectious disease. The belief that rhinitis harmless mistake, it can cause serious complications.
10 of the most effective folk remedies for the common cold in a child
In most of the treatment of the common cold we resort to traditional medicine, we run to the drugstore and buy a different children's medicines for the common cold. But if the child often suffersrunny nose, the regular use of the drops may cause harm to his body. Therefore, it would preserve the health of your child, can seek help from traditional medicine.
- Breast milk is the mother. Nothing protects a baby (up to a year.) As your breast milk. In its composition are protective substances that have antiviral and anti-inflammatory activity, and the proteins and fats, reduce the amount of mucus.
Drops of aloe juice. For their preparation aloe leaves washedboiled water, put in the fridge for a day (well, if you have a prepared piece is stored). Then the juice is squeezed out of it boiled water and diluted 1 in 10. The final solution should be used at 3-4 drops into each nostril to 5 times a day. Keep the medication must be refrigerated and not more than a day, so do the workpiece in advance.
- garlic juice. Be careful, you can not bury fresh juice, it must first be diluted with 20-30 parts water. And then you can drip into the nose.
Kalanchoe leaves. They irritate the nose and cause a rather strong sneezing. After instillation of the juice the child may sneeze a lot of time.
- Honey. Good anti-inflammatory propertiesIt has honey. It should be diluted at a ratio of 1 to 2 with warm boiled water. Then, this solution must be used 5-6 drops a day repeatedly. Before use, rinse the nose well.
- Beet and honey. Pretty effective folk remedyrunny nose made from beet juice and honey. First you need to boil the beets. Then, in a glass of beet juice take a half cup of honey. Mix thoroughly and make 5-6 instillation several times a day.
Propolis and vegetable oil. For the preparation of this medication you will need: 10-15 g of solid oil and propolis. Propolis is a good chop with a knife and pour into a metal bowl. Then fill it with 50 grams of vegetable oil. Warm the mixture in the oven or in a water bath for 1.5-2 hours. But oil should not boil! After the oil has cooled down with propolis, it should be drained carefully to not capture the precipitate. This medication is recommended to use no more than 2 times a day 2-3 drops in each nostril.
- Herbal. Prepare a fee equal to the amount of: mother-and-stepmother, marigold, sage and plantain leaves. In the cup of boiling water you will need 1 tbsp. spoon collection of herbs. The mixture should boil for 5 minutes. And then she needed infusion of about an hour, and can be used for backfilling.
The juice of onion. Finely chop the onion and cook on a clean, drya frying pan until it will not give juice. Then pour the it into a clean container and pour the sunflower oil. Give infusion of about 12 hours. Then strain and use 1-2 drops in each nostril.
- Vegetable oils. At a cold mixture of vegetable oils helps(Peppermint, eucalyptus and others). They have antibacterial properties, facilitates breathing, reduces mucus. The most simple way of their use - inhalation. In a bowl with hot water, add 5-6 drops of oil and breathe, covered with a towel on top. But this method is more suitable for children are older.
My mother in my childhood fuse in the nose of Kalanchoe, it is quite an effective method of dealing with a cold. Also do I with my kids.
For an infant the best remedy for the common cold is the mother's milk.
To the baby was not dry crusts innose, grandmother advised to grease with vegetable oil. Some moms use olive or sunflower oil, and can be a simple children's anointed. The main thing is not to use essential oils, they may aggravate the situation or cause allergic reactions.
Website Lady-magazine.com warns: self-medication can be dangerous for your health! Before you use this or that recipe of traditional medicine, consult your doctor!