Why stomach ache - the main causes of painstomach area. 12 causes of stomach pain - how to understand what really hurts. and when to see a doctor? All of the pain in the stomach area - visit lady-magazine.com
Each of us is faced with severe cramps. The stomach - after too hearty dinner, hunger and medication, from a sharp stress, etc. We do not usually respond to such pain: swallow Nospanum to relieve spasms, and run live. A call to the doctor only when pain becomes constant, and the cure for them have not saved.
What you need to know, and how to act?
What are stomach cramps - the classification of pain in the stomach
In accordance with the reasons, conventionally in medicine is separated into stomach cramps ...
- Organic. These are signs of certain diseases of the digestive tract. For example, usually gastritis or following it (if left untreated) gastroduodenitis. Also, the reasons may be in the lining of the stomach or bowel changes. In this case, in addition to these characteristics, and also felt attendant.
- Functional. Develop in violation of the nerves thatlead to different parts of the stomach. The development of such spasms occur after smoking and stress, IRR, food allergies, and alcohol abuse, poisoning and neuroses, hypothermia and malnutrition.
Causes of cramps in the stomach - why there are stomach pain and cramps?
If you still think that the cramps in the stomach - and nothing but-treated shpoy (or mantra "everything will be in the morning"), then you will be useful to know that they can be a symptom of a gastrointestinal disease.
That takes a lot of problems in the future if not timely treatment to do.
- Acute appendicitis. Among the signs in the initial period - as theTypically, spasms in the epigastric region. Then they go to the right part of the abdomen (approx -. Sometimes on the left). Associated symptoms - a violation of the general condition and vomiting, severe pain.
- Acute gastritis. Its development occurs after a power failure. Spasms are strong enough, "folded in half". They may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting (being, they do not bring relief).
- Intestinal colic. Here, besides the cramps are also present urge to defecate. Overall condition while not particularly affected, but after defecation considerably facilitates.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome. In this situation, too, spasms localized in the stomach, but not extensive. Accompanying symptoms: bloating, diarrhea and mucous stools. The general condition is usually no violations.
- Biliary colic. As a rule, the place of location of pain - righthypochondria, but the pain can be felt "in the stomach." The development of colic occurs after "fat and fried." Associated symptoms: the return of pain in the shoulder and / or in the right shoulder, fever, vomiting, and a feeling of bitterness in the mouth, the presence of "bitter" burping and so on.
- Nonspecific ulcerative colitis. The main portion of the localization of pain - the lower abdomen, but also the stomach spazmiruyutsya. Associated symptoms: frequent urge to defecate (note - up to 10 p / day.), Mucus and blood in the stool.
- Acute pancreatitis. The development comes after the violation of the regimepower (failure in the diet, alcohol) and, as a consequence, a sharp increase in production pankreatich / juice and sealing gland duct stones. In this case, may experience severe pain in the stomach, which is given to the left (as a rule), collarbone, back or shoulder, diarrhea, cause nausea / vomiting, low-grade fever.
- Gastric ulcer. In the case of ulcer pain observedAfter eating disorders (note -. too cold / hot food, spicy and fried and so on.) - a very painful and after some time passing on their own. From accompanying symptoms may be noted "acidic" belching and heartburn.
- Poison (intestinal infection). In addition to acute pain in the stomach (abdomen and other areas), may be present slimy zelenistogo shade chair (note -. Sometimes streaked with blood), severe general condition, vomiting and fever.
Also spasms may occur in the following cases:
- Transferred stress or much excited man event. If a person is suspicious, and emotional, in a state of "fasting" emotions can easily respond spasms. The duration of an attack in this case (and in the absence of hunger) - up to several hours.
- Last trimester of pregnancy. It is known that during this period all the internal organs are compressed uterus of the future mother, and, in addition to cramps in the stomach, can also be observed heartburn and flatulenceManifested after meals.
- The first trimester of pregnancy. In this period of pain and spasms may cause a sharp rise in progesterone levels, which in turn influences, besides the uterus, and stomach, the development of toxicity and stress.
On a note:
Do not engage in self-diagnosis! The consequences of ill-considered selfTreatment may disastrous: as long as you treat 'found' at gastritis (which "fits" you by the symptoms, according to information from the Internet) potato juice and herbs, you can develop a very real stomach ulcer.
So do not try to trim the symptoms on the internet, do not self-medicate and go immediately to a specialist. Even serious diseases can be cured as long as they are at an early stage.
What to do with cramps in the stomach - separate action for stomach pains
It is understood that to get to the doctor as soon aspains begin, it is practically impossible (unless the pain is not so strong that we have to call an ambulance) - you need to make an appointment, wait for their turn and so on.
What to do when the spasms - now, and is still far from a doctor?
- calm down. The more nervous you are, the more you will hurt the stomach. This body - the leader among all the organs that are affected by our psychosis and hysteria, because often causes such pains - psychosomatic.
- Relieving pain. That is, take some pain-killer. For example, Almagel, Gustav, spazmalgon and others.
- Restore the liquid level relaxation of muscle fibers, provokingspasm (by the way, many of the usual valerian helps spasms). Essentuki is better to drink without gas or, in the absence of such, a salt solution (1 liter of water - 1 hr / l common salt).
- Urgently go on a diet. Not to "kefir Grechko," or apple, and a dietshows that patients with gastritis. Better yet nothing is there, and drink sweet tea (maximum biscuits). Stihshaya pain - not a reason to once again rub on grilled meat, soda and sharp little salad of my grandmother "zakatok": change the diet completely!
Diagnosis of diseases of the stomach - to what doctor?
Understand the real cause of spasms, as if you do not like, you still will not be able to without the help of a professional doctor. So go for consultation a physician, a neurologist and a gastroenterologist.
You are likely to carry out the following diagnosis:
- General blood analysis.
- EGD procedure (note -. And Helicobacter pylori test).
- Bacteria / examination of feces.
- Abdominal ultrasound.
What may appoint a doctor for stomach pain and cramps?
Appointment of drugs takes place after a complete and high-quality diagnosis and determine the exact cause of cramps.
It should be noted that if the cause - in one of the above diseases, the treatment will take from several months to several years.
Usually, the doctor prescribes ...
- The funds for the relief of pain (note -. Antispasmodics).
- Drugs to reduce the acidity zhelud / juice.
- Complex treatment (ulcer, gastritis, erosion and so on.).
- Eradication therapy (with detection of Helicobacter pylori).
- Tough diet for at least 2-3 months.
- Changing the sleep / rest - for the rest of the nervous system.
If cramps are repeated regularly for 2-4 weeks, then do not delay visit to the doctor!
Attention! - And be healthy!
Website Lady-magazine.com warns: self can damage your health! The diagnosis should be considered only after the doctor conducted the survey. When stomach pain or cramps sure to consult a specialist!