How to cope with the symptoms of cystitis at home? Traditional recipes. Reviews women.
Cystitis - a rather unpleasant disease thataccompanied by sharp pains in the abdomen and frequent painful urination. Almost every second woman faced with this disease at least once in life, and some live with this for many years. The threshold of pain for each person individually, when a woman feels uncomfortable, the other just a faint pain. In order to ease the symptoms of cystitis can turn to traditional medicine or traditional remedies. About the most effective ways to combat cystitis we describe in this article.
How to relieve the symptoms of cystitis traditional methods?
When you have started an attack of cystitis, the first thingYou need to do - to calm down and take this "process" under control. It happens that faced with a bout of cystitis the first time and do not know what you have, in this case you should first know the symptoms of cystitis, which can be read here. And if you are certain that you have an attack of cystitis it, then follow these guidelines:
- Bed rest. Wherever you are and whatever you did toattack, all leave home and go to bed! No matter how strong a woman you did not allow yourself to move an attack in a quiet home environment;
- Insulated. As soon as you feel the symptoms of cystitis, wear double socks and Insulate pelvis (warm pants, tights, etc.). Wear comfortable and warm, and cover with a warm blanket;
- Analgesic. If the pain is significant, take painkillers (No-spa, papaverine, Atropine, Analgin, etc.);
- The heat on the belly and a hot tub. Often advised to put a heating pad on the abdomen or the bottle with warm water and take a hot bath. Attention! These procedures are only appropriate when there is no blood in the urine!
Antibiotics. Naturally, as soon as possible is necessaryvisit a doctor who will prescribe you a course of antibiotics. Under no circumstances should not be prescribed the drug on their own or on the advice of relatives! Acceptance of such "emergency" drugs as a "5-knock" can remove the symptoms, but also lubricate the picture of the disease, but in the future it faces a chronic form of cystitis;
- Diet. During cystitis should stick to milk diet, and eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Exclude from the diet of salty, fried, spicy and savory;
- Drinking plenty of fluids. Many women, when faced with an attack of cystitis,refuse to drink, because voiding process is very painful. But, in fact, the less you drink, the greater the discomfort. Be sure to drink non-carbonated mineral water, a glass every hour;
- Positive attitude. Scientists from different countries have long proven thatpositive-minded patient recovers in a few times faster! Allow yourself to look at the positive disease, take a lesson and try not to repeat this experience in the future.
Reviews women's forums:
Oh, cystitis .... Nightmare ... I have 2 times a year, stable seizures, and the reason why I have it, and is not known. Can heredity, my mother is also a problem with that. What is being treated? Hot water bottle, you know where, analgesic, antispasmodic. I can still advise Kanefron and Fitozolin - especially if the problem is in the pebbles and sand. And "Monural" I shot myself in the September attack this poroshochkom, and the pain was gone in half an hour, and hours earlier could suffer!
I advise everyone to definitely go to the doctor. I had a problem: the sand out, climbed the wall of pain ... How analgesic saw Baralgin, Phytolysinum. In addition, I Saw all sorts of herbs and diet compliance. Stones and sand can have different bases and, correspondingly, the results of tests prescribed diet. But it is not necessary to engage in self!
How to deal with a bout of cystitis unconventional methods?
Hand in hand go traditional and folkmedicine, while one treats the other contributes to treatment and strengthens the body. Immediately it should be noted that phytotherapy (herbal therapy) should be carried out only under the supervision of a specialist, following the dosage instructions and observing the cooking process "potions." Here are some popular recipes to get rid of an attack of cystitis:
A decoction of the roots of wild rose. Many people know that the hips are richvitamin C and are advised to drink at the problems with the kidneys, but cystitis - an inflammation of the bladder, and here it is necessary to prepare a decoction of the roots of wild rose. Per liter of water you will need half a cup of chopped rose hips roots. The broth should simmer for about 15 minutes, and then it has to be cool and drain. For 15-20 minutes before a meal to drink half a cup of broth, repeat the procedure 3-5 times a day.
- Hop cones. A simple and affordable way, especially in theSeptember-October, when the hop cones everywhere, take - I do not want! And there is no need to boil something! Just take 2 tablespoons of cones and fill with 0.5 liters of boiling water. Infusion should brew an hour - a half. When it cools down, it is necessary to strain and drink half a glass before a meal three times a day.
- Chamomile and nettle. These herbs are referred to as female, and all becausethey help to cope with women's ailments, including cystitis. In order to prepare a miracle drink, you should take 1 tablespoon of each herb and fill them with two cups of boiling water. Leave to cool and infuse, then strain and drink three times a day.
- Chicory. Who would have thought that all the unloved drinkwhich in many Soviet canteens issued for the coffee, really so useful? Chicory invigorates and tones, it is advised to drink instead of coffee pregnant women and diabetics, because chicory reduces the level of sugar in the blood. And also it is very useful in cystitis and as prevention of this disease. You need 3 teaspoons of chicory pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and leave to infuse for 1,5-2 hours, then the drink is ready for use. Take half a cup 3-5 times a day. But do not overdo it!
St. John's wort. This herb is very effective in fighting the symptomscystitis, in order to prepare the infusion, you will need 1 tablespoon St. John's wort and 0.5 liters of boiling water. After the infusion brewed and cooled down, you have to drain it. Take the infusion should be 1/4 cup before meals 3 times a day. But to keep the infusion should be in a cool dark place for no more than 3 days.
These were just a few popular recipes,which help to overcome an attack of cystitis, but there are many other recipes. Remember that before you take one or another broth, you should consult with a specialist.
Reviews women's forums:
Good treats cystitis decoction of oak bark: 2 tablespoons per liter of boiling water, boil for about 5-10 minutes. Ready to mix the broth with red wine and take 1 glass 3 times a day.
Recipe not know, but I heard that it is very useful to the following method: to eat a mixture of pine nuts with honey. It cleanses the kidneys, bladder, gives them the power to detain urine.
If intimacy is the cause of cystitis, the best way of prevention - to urinate before and after intercourse. Checked not only me!
The most proven way to fight and prevent cystitis - cranberries! Fresh berries, juices, fruit drinks and fruit drinks of this fruit! I advise everyone, and tasty, and useful!
Website Lady-magazine.com warns: self-medication can be dangerous for your health! Before you use this or that recipe of traditional medicine, consult your doctor!