The MSG is harmful to health, and whether there is a benefit? The damage and effects on the body of sodium glutamate - on lady-magazine.com. Products with natural and artificial flavor enhancer monosodium glutamate
Monosodium glutamate is called Crystalwhite powder, soluble in water. I received it was at the beginning of the last century in Japan, although its popularity has spread to the entire civilized world. The scientists found that the nutritional supplement multiplies the smell and taste of all dishes and products.
The use of sodium glutamate - that informs medicine?
For years, scientists are studying the mechanism of action of sodium glutamate in the human body.
Countless studies show not only harmful, but also the benefit of the food additive.
- Monosodium glutamate helps to improve productionendogenous gastrin which in turn, affects the gain multiplication gastric mucosal cells. This improves bowel motility and stimulates the secretion of gastric juice.
- In medicine, food additive E621 usedthe treatment of gastritis with low acidity (hypoacid gastritis) for its normalization. Glutamate E621pri enters the intestine is connected to the process of generating glutathione, which strengthens the immune system of man.
- Especially recommended for E621 monosodium glutamatethe diet of people who suffer from hypertension. For them, the salt is contraindicated, and the addition of food additives E621 food does taste dishes full.
- Drugs produced by glutamate, are used in medicine for the treatment of CNS diseases.
- Glutamic acid is able to rally the ammonia in the human body and turn it into a soluble salt completely safe.
Action on the body and harm MSG - monosodium glutamate What is dangerous for your health?
Food additive E621, familiar as sodium glutamate, found in many edible products, in particular - to those for which the price - an attractive and quality - low.
- Synthetic food additive E621 has toxic properties. It has a stimulating effect on unwanted brain cells. With regular consumption of MSG, especially among adolescents and children, can cause irreversible changes.
- It is extremely dangerous for pregnant women glutamate. When consumption of the future mother E621 products contained harmful substances in food can sneak into the brain and nervous system of the fetus (through the placenta), and hit them.
- As numerous studies show, MSG can cause a person a kind of food addiction. The body ceases to perceive the natural food,and people simply can not do without the addition of sodium glutamate in food. Many people constantly consuming MSG, losing taste. They stop functioning taste buds.
- Excessive use of the food additive E621 increases the likelihood of health problems in humans. They are plagued by diseases such as renal failure, asthma, allergic reactions and other terrible diseases.
- People who regularly consume MSG, disrupted the structure of the retina, there are problems with digestion, hormonal imbalance. It increases the likelihood of developing stomach ulcers and gastritis.
Permissible content of E621 in products of Two and a half grams per liter or per kilogram. The maximum amount of glutamate in the products shall not exceed 0.8 per cent.
Adult permissible norm is not more than six grams of food additive E621And for teenagers - no more than half a gram per kilogram of human body weight.
The day is recommended to drink no more than nine grams of sodium glutamate.
For children, this additive generally contraindicated.
The additive E621 is among the permitted additives, and while people will buy products with this supplement manufacturers do not stop to add it. Everyone has the right to decide what food to eat him. In this situation, one can only emphasize that contain monosodium glutamate products may not bring any benefit.
Lists of products containing natural and chemical monosodium glutamate - choose natural!
Chemical glutamate (MSG or Monosodium Glutamate) is the sodium salt of glutamic acid, which is added to food in the form of an amplifier flavoring and aromatic properties.
The widest use of monosodium glutamate is common in the production of concentrates, such as gravies, soups, canned food, canned sauces, "brand" seasoning, bouillon cubes, etc.
E621 Monosodium glutamate is available in all the products that are developed by industrial methods. Especially his many dairy and meat products, semi-finished products.
here is a list of brands that manufacture products containing unnatural sodium glutamate: Chumak, Veres, Dannon, Bystrov, dried fruits, Mivina, Oleina, Jaffa, Nescafe, MacCoffee, President, Nestlé, Fanny, Doshirak, Kind, lactones.
If speak about products containing the chemical monosodium glutamate, Mention the most famous:
- Any fast foods;
- Most semi-finished products;
- Bouillon cubes;
- Dry seasoning;
- Ready-made sauces.
This is what concerns the unnatural sodium glutamate. Let's talk about natural glutamate.
It identified three main natural source of glutamate:
- Molasses (beet).
Natural sodium glutamate may be found in foods such as parmesan cheese, pork, beef, chicken,mushrooms, spinach, asparagus, cabbage and onions, Kamchatka crab, peas and corn, shellfish, cheddar, mackerel, ripe tomatoes, sardines, emmental cheese, ham, bacon, soy sauce, kombu seaweed.
Using these products, you can prepare a delicious dish with a positive present and bright flavor without resorting to any chemical.