Androgenic alopecia in women - tell onthe true causes and treatments that help? Most effektkivnye treatment of alopecia. Products that help to stop hair loss
Many people complain about hair problems today.Girls - according to statistics, more than sixty percent of the female population of the country. Hair thinning, stop growing, become thin and lifeless, drop out. All these are symptoms of androgenic alopecia. Simply put, baldness. Why is this happening? What are the causes of this disease, and how to deal with it?
Reasons for androgenetic alopecia in women
Unlike men, the beautiful half of humanity reasons for the development of the disease can be very much. The main ones are:
- Stress and depression. On the basis of their hair loss begins in two months after we had even forgotten about the causes of stress.
- Tough diet poor nutrition.
- Hormonal contraceptives.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, breast.
- Climax. Read: When can we expect the onset of menopause, what are its symptoms?
- Endocrine diseases.
- Medications (Including antibiotics, medicines for herpes, etc.).
- Wrong hair care: Being under the direct rays of the sun, the regular use of hair dryer, hair coloring, perming, low-quality shampoo and so on.
- The excess of male hormones.
- Genetic predisposition.
Androgens and alopecia in women
The body of each female produces and their own,women, and, oddly enough, the male sex hormones - androgens. At the optimum state of health "their" hormones produced more, and there is the required balancing of all hormones in the endocrine system. At failures in the body of androgen production increases. This becomes the main cause of androgenic alopecia in women.
Features diseases androgenetic alopecia
- In women, the disease can occur in one of two types - male and femaleIn accordance with generation amount of androgens. Often female alopecia is accompanied by the appearance of masculine characteristics - a mustache on his upper lip, strong growth of hair on the arms and so on.
- External symptoms of the disease are less pronouncedThan men, though like: wavy hair loss (with periods of silence) and partial alopecia (total hair loss in women - this is an extremely rare cases).
- If alopecia in women not atrophied hair folliclesThat provides an easier, compared to men, hair restoration (of course, with timely treatment).
Scheme treatment of androgenic alopecia in women
We have all seen men bald even prettyyoung age is absolutely and irrevocably. And, of course, many women find in their symptoms, panic, run in showrooms, dipped their heads in basins with a camomile, etc. The main thing -. Not to panic, because panic - this is the same stress, and stress, in turn, - one of the reasons of hair loss. But the time to see a doctor (in this case, trichologist) can not hurt. You should know that no miracle hair masks, shampoos and wonderful miracle Estheticians are not able to cure androgenic alopecia. In the process they suspend loss, but no more. Therefore, detection of symptoms is not necessary to run to the pharmacy and the doctor, and follow the exact regimen alopecia:
- A visit to a trichologist.
- Medical examination (Including a gynecologist and endocrinologist).
- Elucidation of the causes of disease.
- The elimination of these reasons.
- Treatment of trichologist.
- Hair Restoration.
Effective way to treat alopecia todaythere are many - from the medication prior to surgery intervention. The main thing - do not miss when the disease enters the stage at which it is not treated. Unfortunately, at the first signs we rarely pay attention. If the hair is thin and lifeless, and the comb is them more than necessary, then we just change the shampoo, yogurt smear head and hide hair dryers. And the invisible part of the "iceberg" pops up only when the hair becomes vellus and the central parting appears quite palpable "bald spots". and do not be lazy - In order to avoid such a situation, contact your doctor as soon as you feel that something was wrongIt will allow you to avoid wearing wigs and hair transplants.
Diagnosis of androgenetic alopecia in women
Treatment and diagnosis of the diseaseconducts only doctor-trichologist. Of course, not without the help of a gynecologist and endocrinologist. The course of treatment can be established only after the examination, which is required for studies on:
- Hormonal background.
- Estrogen levels.
- The level of testosterone.
One of the most important studies - phototrichogram (Determination of hair growth density per centimeterskin by the sensor). individual treatment is prescribed after an accurate diagnosis. It should be understood that the treatment of androgenic alopecia will last a lifetime, but the preparations for this treatment does not have a low cost. Therefore, the correct choice of treatment regimen, and the accuracy of the diagnosis depends not only your beauty, but also the family budget.
Treatment of androgenetic alopecia in women
Typically, treatment of this disease - is:
- Medicinal products for the ADT
- Modern means of alternative medicineProviding hair loss stop.
- General Procedures stimulating hair growth.
Unfortunately, even with proper treatment is verydifficult to restore the hair volume. Therefore, women who suffer from this disease, usually choose a short cut, masking cosmetic flaws and hide hair loss.
In the absence of the effect of persistent therapy and continuing progression of baldness becomes the only way out hair transplantation. It is an extract hair follicles from the occipital region of the donor (resistant to the action of dihydrotestosterone) and transplant them to the bald areas.
Effective methods and tools for the treatment of alopecia
The most effective methods of treatment are those of androgenic alopecia, which is directed to the cause of baldness and hair growth stimulation. Plant and equipment for the treatment of:
- Minoxidil (2% and 5%, under the supervision of a physician). Saving hair growth recovery.
- Spironolactone. Reducing the amount of fluid in the body, treatment of hormonal disorders and potassium deficiency, slow androgen in the ovaries and adrenal glands, blocking androgen action.
- Cimetidine. Reduced production of excess stomach acid, ulcer healing, anti-androgenic effect, treatment of excessive hair growth on the face and alopecia.
- Cyproterone acetate. Treatment of hirsutism and androgenic alopecia, block binding of DHT to the receptors.
- Estrogen and progesterone. Treatment of androgenic alopecia.
- Oral contraceptives with mild androgen index. Reducing the production of androgens by the ovaries.
In the treatment of androgenic alopecia, in accordance with the features of the disease are applied:
Psycho and nootropic drugs, vitamins, biotin and phytin, dekaris (taktivin) angiprotektory, trental etc.
- Procedures using cryomassage, UV, ethyl chloride and d'Arsonval currents.
- External rubbing alcohol tinctures (Naftalan oil extract, paprika); creams containing corticosteroids.
Important recommendations for the treatment of baldness and abnormal hair loss in women
- Using boiled water when shampooing.
- selection neutral soap.
- Rinsing head infusions of nettle, chamomile, burdock, celandine and so forth.
- Exclusion from the diet-food stimuli (Coffee, alcohol, pickles, smoked meats, sweets, etc.).
- Useful: seaweed, vegetables and fruitsProducts containing gelatin.
Website Lady-magazine.com warns: self-medication can damage your health! All submitted tips apply only after the examination and doctor's advice!