For many centuries the beautiful ancient Hellas excites the minds of descendants. If you want to be desired at your marriage ceremony as Aphrodite, wedding dresses in Greek style are your choice
What exactly do you associate with Greece? With olives, antique buildings, the Mediterranean Sea and masterpieces of painting? Yes, all this is true, but most of the ladies instantly draw in their imagination a young girl clad in flowing white robes and a diadem of golden leaves. Equally, like all other jewels of Ancient Greece, the dress in Greek style miraculously does not lose its relevance and relevance for many centuries in a row.
The exception did not apply to wedding dresses in the Greek style, because it is in their power to give newly married femininity, tenderness, freshness and romance.
Grace and solemnity
A wedding is an event that isImportance and excitement is difficult to compare with any other event in the life of a woman. Undoubtedly, moving up the career ladder, graduating from the university or giving birth to a child also gives unforgettable emotions and can be identified with the holiday, but only the day of marriage the young girl remembers in the smallest detail, and for life.
That is why, at the time of official registrationRelations with his chosen one, it is very important for the ladies to be on top, and wedding dresses in Greek style will help her to reach the top of Olympus, which at the same time personify the severity of lines, the solemnity of the whole silhouette and the grace of the falling drapery. Great choice, is not it?
Materials for sewing
What do you think, from what fabrics are thoseEvening dresses in the Greek style, which can make a goddess from a mere mortal? The answer is simple: these are all kinds of laces of manual and industrial production, real satin and chiffon, the finest silk and much more.
And each type of tissue can be used independently, or be supplemented by other material. So, for example, chiffon often serves as a drapery decorating a bodice or a long skirt of attire.
Incredibly luxurious and gently look completelyLace long dresses in Greek style, and the lace can be "planted" on a cover of an identical shade or be used for finishing sleeves, a belt or a bodice, not to mention the lace edging and frills.
Regarding what color the most Fashionable Dresses in the Greek style, you can only sayOne: since in Ancient Greece it was extremely difficult to provide fabrics with a dazzling white shade, it was he who was valued above all else. Dresses of white color were very expensive, and for a long time were the prerogative of exclusively reigning individuals and temple attendants.
The dress pattern in the Greek style is rarely superimposed on the fabrics that fashion designers and designers call "Holding"Shape, except that if necessary, make a hard bodice, a clear décolletage line or support the breast.
The ideal materials are those that giveThe ability to get folds and drapes, easily, gently and naturally lying in the right direction. A flying, incredibly gentle and weightless image is exactly what every bride wants to see in the mirror.
Shapes and silhouettes
Today, the legislators of wedding fashion offer to buy a dress not only at Tom of the Greek style. As it was many centuries ago, but also survived some metamorphosis and alterations to a modern day.
That is why, the brothers have the opportunity to make the right choice between the following variations of the outfits:
- Very aristocratic and refined lookGraduation and wedding dresses with a skirt-year and a top, decorated with straps or even without them. Models that have no straps at all, are a sample of solemn and truly royal vestments, especially if the decollete is additionally decorated with rhinestones, embroidery or lace pistons;
- Children's and adult dresses in the Greek style can be equipped with single and thin straps or be complemented by wide, crossed and double shoulder straps;
- Open the dress, which is in the Greek style,Can provide for a low neckline on the back, which will become his main and intriguing adornment. With this design method it is possible to emphasize the ideal color of the bride's skin and the fragility of her figure. The cut itself can be decorated with ribbons, lacing, stones, rhinestones and other elements;
- Bold and confident ladies can buyOutfit, in which the open back will be even below the waistline, and the edges of the cut are decorated with hand embroidery or openwork pistons. To make this outfit acquire the necessary rigidity in the upper part, the bodice is strengthened with hard cups, as a result of which the bride looks even more extravagant and impressive;
- Fully laced children's and adult dresses in Greek style - It is an example of purity and tenderness. Usually the cutting of such garments means open shoulders and arms, draping with silk or chiffon, ornate creases and other decorative elements;
- Greek dresses, equipped with long trains, surprisingly change the female gait, giving it a regal and smooth movements;
- Since the basic concept of the costumes of Greece isRestraint and refinement, it is better not to overload them with gold elements, but use silver trim in the form of festoons, buckles, beads, pearls in the frame and so on.
Every year wedding dresses in Greek styleAre experiencing new metamorphoses. And now the standard of beauty and chic are dresses with the longest veil and transparent cloaks. But, no matter what option was chosen, the woman still gets a real opportunity to become like an ancient goddess, albeit for one day.