Weaving beads animal figures - a very interesting and exciting hobby. In addition, they can be a great gift as a Souvenir
Beadwork is one of the most ancientDecorative arts. It was born on the African continent and is now known all over the world. For beginners, the creation of funny figures with artificial small "pearls" can become an original idea for boundless creative spaces. What can not be seen in the masters of this art: and luxurious flowers, and jewelry, and accessories for the home and much more.
Weaving of beads for beginners
These crafts are better to produce according to certain schemes. They help not to make mistakes in counting beads, and also the sequence of the process.
Such schemes are recommended for flat orVolumetric hand-made articles. Work with an artificial pearl for beginners is better studied from flat products. One of the favorite examples of beadwork by beginners is the scheme of animal toys. Such crafts can decorate the house or please the children.
How correctly to weave from beads of bulk animals?
For example, you can weave a beautiful crocodile. To do this, take 120 pieces of green pearls, 150 yellow, as well as black or bright beads, fishing line.
Crocodile is made by parallel weaving. To do this, you should put beads on the line immediately in the first and second rows. Then pass the first end towards the opposite end through all the beads of the second row. After that, both tips of the line are stretched out properly, so that all the beads are in the middle of the line. Then the work is done in a similar way. In the same way, you can create other funny animal figures - a turtle, a dog, a spider. Step-by-step process of making a tiger
You will need:
- Brown, black, white and orange pearls;
- Thin needle;
- Wire or line.
First you need to learn how to weave the cheeks of a tiger cub.
- The bead is sewn on the wire, fastened, then passes through a needle. Further
A white pebble is sewed;
- In the weaving of one side of the cheeks you need to take 2White and 2 black beads. Then they are crosslinked by a lubricating seam. Then, from the brown beads, the spout is plaited with the same weaving as the cheeks, and then, the cheeks and nose must be combined;
- Orange pearls are threaded on both sides around the spout. In total, 4 rows of orange beads are obtained, only then black is inserted - these are the eyes;
- It is necessary to continue to weave on a circle of a head alternately among themselves black and orange minerals. These will be strips;
- By means of a square weaving, the ears are made, which consist of 2 parts: orange and white. Therefore, these parts are sheathed and connected in a circle with beads of orange hue;
- Already prepared ears are connected with the head, with a white bead, then, the lower part, where the red tongue will be located, is woven;
- With the help of orange, black and white pearls, a trunk is weaving. Through 17 rows, from the 18th beads need to be removed at the sides, and then in front. The body should be striped, and the stomach - white;
- Next, the upper and lower paws, 16 rows in length, are woven, and at the end the tail that will be connected to the foot using a mosaic seam. As a result, you will get a pretty tiger cub.
To have a complete idea, it's betterUse pictures with animals for weaving beads. In addition to voluminous animals, there are also flat ones. Such figures look good on trinkets. Weaving of beads of flat animals is performed with reverse needle weaving and parallel technique.
How to weave flat bead animals?
Master class for making a flat horse.
This will require: white, black and brown pearls, wire.
- First you need to take the wire, and in the middle by a parallel braiding perform the first row, followed by 6 more similar rows;
- Next is a mane. To do this, string 3 beads on a fishing line and pass through 2, eliminating the last to tighten and the beads. Then another row is made in parallel fashion;
- Then, the ear rushes. To do this, you need to thread 6 beads on the wire, the last one to pass and stretch through the penultimate, after tightening;
- Again maneuvered mane. The line is twisted. And in the end should get 7 stripes mane;
- Wire, Located on the front side all this time, is passed through the beads, which are close to the muzzle of the horse. Then the wire is tightened and through the next row is passed back;
- The neck is padded in a parallel way. And in the last row you should add a wire to connect with the horse's legs;
- In the end, we need to weave the tail parallel to the weave. In such a simple way, a little horse turned out.
Cute figures will decorate the interior of the house or fit as a nice souvenir.