Carnival costume, made by mom hands - a source of pride for the child. Cute cat ears with his hands a great accessory for the holiday costume
At the present time, when any carnivalA costume can easily be bought in a store, costumes and other accessories made by ones own hands become popular again. The fact is that it has become very fashionable to be engaged in needlework recently. Handmade products are original and unrepeatable. Simple kinds of needlework can be done with children.
One of these crafts will deliver your childA lot of pleasure in the making process, and will cause a storm of enthusiasm on the costume festival. How to make your own hands a beautiful bezel with cat's ears, you'll learn from this article.
What shall we do?
So, your child, more often this girl, dreams ofCarnival to be the most beautiful and original cat. Great choice! The cat's costume is almost ready. This dress or jumpsuit. There is even a tail. It remains to do the most important thing - cute cat ears.
Invite your daughter to make a bezel with ears together. You will get the most pleasant emotions from the joint creativity.
Let's consider some variants of the cat's ears on the rim of various materials:
- Cardboard or heavy paper;
- Cardboard and satin ribbon;
- Fleece or felt;
- Artificial fur.
Cardboard or heavy paper
This is the simplest and quickest way. Such elements can be fastened not only to the rim, but also made of a thick cardboard hoop.
- Cardboard or heavy paper of the right color;
- Good paper glue or PVA glue;
- Plastic bezel.
- From the cardboard or thick paper we cut out two blanks. They are a diamond, which, when folded in half, becomes a triangular cat's ear;
- We wrap the parts around the rim, grease with glue and match so that the vertices of the triangles coincide. Firmly press the elements and leave until completely dry;
- If you do not have a suitable rim at hand, you can make a hoop of cardboard and glue the ears to it.
As you can see, cat ears with their own hands are easy to perform.
From cardboard and satin ribbon
It is also simple and accessible to everyone. Ears made in this way look stylish and elegant.
Have to take:
- hair band;
- Satin ribbon width of 3-5 centimeters;
- Colored cardboard of the same color as the tape;
- Glue gun or transparent glue.
It is better to take a ribbon of the same color as your cat: gray, red, black, white. Instead of cardboard, pastel paper is perfect. Such a paper is sold in art stores.
It is dense and well-shaped.
- We measure a large piece of tape, cut off. One end of the tape is glued to the rim. We are waiting for the glue to dry;
- Gently wrap the tape around the accessory, trying to avoid missing places. Each subsequent loop must be found on the previous one;
- We fix the tape with a small nodule, glue it;
- Cut out of the cardboard two triangular blanks for the ears. They should be 2 centimeters longer than the prepared ears. We wrap two additional centimeters on the blanks, make a crease;
- Lubricate the resulting crease with glue. We glue the triangles on the inner side of the rim;
- We measure a piece of tape equal in length and width to the size of the rim. Paste it on the inside;
- As soon as the glue dries a little, gently correct the ears and set it aside until it dries completely.
From fleece or felt
This is a simple, but very practical option. These ears can be used for many years, and then presented to the younger sister. They are well kept, do not crumple. They can be easily cleaned with a small brush.
You will need:
- Plastic rim of medium width;
- Feather or dense fleece, matching the suit of color;
- Pink felt or fleece;
- Sharp scissors;
- glue "The Moment of Crystal" Or the like;
- Heavy paper for the pattern.
- On a sheet of paper folded in half, draw a pattern of the eyelet. Do this so that the base of the ear was on the not cut side. Cut out a pattern;
- We lay out the material on the table, from which we will make the ears. We circle the pattern, cut it out. We prepare two details similar to petals. If you add them in half, you get the cat's ear;
- The rim is covered with a cloth of the same color as the billet of the ears. This operation can be avoided if the bezel is combined in color with the ears;
- We mark places where there will be ears. Turns the blanks around it. Lightly grease with glue, make sure that the material permeates the material. Then, fold the workpiece so that the ear turns out;
- We sew each piece first along the rim, then along the perimeter;
- From the pink material, we cut triangles that repeat the shape of sewn ears, but smaller. Gently grease them with glue and glue them to ready-made ears.
Of artificial fur
Fur ears are natural and natural. You can choose any cat, leopard or tiger color.
For this option, the following materials and tools are needed:
- Thin artificial fur;
- lining fabric;
- Sintepon or very thin foam for filling;
- Thin bezel, covered with a cloth;
- Sewing machine, needle for manual sewing;
- Paper for the pattern;
- From the thick paper we make a pattern that is an isosceles triangle. The pattern should be on each side 1 cm more than the finished product - this is the allowance for the seam;
- We put the pattern on the fur from the wrong side. We fix with an English pin. We cut out two billets of fur. We put this pattern on the lining fabric. The lining can be white, gray, pink, light brown. We cut out two details from the lining fabric;
- We put one fur and one fabric details face to face. Sew them on the typewriter. Sewing is necessary on the sides of the triangle, leaving the base unshrouded;
- We turn out the two blanks and insert the triangles of the corresponding size cut from the filler inside;
- We sew the base of the ears with a needle. Sew the workpieces to the base. You can lay a small fold or slightly wrap the ears inward for a greater similarity with the shape of the cat's ears.
Cat ears ready. Let them please you and your child. Made with their own hands, they will provide you a good mood for the holiday and the attention of others.