You can spend a lot of time and effort to ensure that a natural bonsai to grow, but you can do it with his own hands from the beads and many other ornamental materials
Growing natural bonsai - a process veryfascinating, and even more interesting to get a result of this activity, but it takes a lot of time. If you do not, but you urgently want to see in his apartment imitation of favorite plants, you can create a bonsai from beads that will take much less time.
Parent flow is China. It appeared about 2 thousand years ago, and after just a century has captivated the hearts of the Japanese, who have made a considerable contribution to its development. Today, this area has a huge popularity throughout the world.
In translation "bonsai"Means a dwarf tree or a tree that lives in the pot. Such plants are miniature imitation of trees of different species.
It can be attributed to the classics of this trend. Follow the simple instructions and using a simple set of materials, you will be able to create beautiful bonsai own hands.
- Beads Green - 80 g (about 4 packs). The beads should be in one color, but shades should be different. Before the work it needs to be mixed;
- Threads dark color - a skein;
- Glue (PVA, but it is better to use the "Moment");
- Any color wire 3.5 mm in diameter.
- Our song will make a few sprigs,the first of which is done in this way. Strung on a wire length of about 45 cm in the amount of beads 8 pcs., Do loop, twisted ends. From these ends next to the previous loop forming another 7. This is the process of formation of the leaves to the tree of money;
- Now twist the wire ends into one bundle atWe will form a bud. If the length of the day more than 10 cm, cut off the excess with scissors. Making 150 of buds and twisting 3 to 1 bunch, twisting the ends harness. These beams should turn 50;
- Next, you need to make branches. The top of form 2 of them. Each branch is formed so - is wound by a thread on the beam 3. Threads branches need to wrap the dense layer;
- Now, the three formed threads combine in one again through the dense layer of thread along the entire length of the beam legs;
- To top of our tree of beads needAnother branch of the same. Both of them are held together by threads previously attaching to the wire bundles with a diameter of 1 mm. Wire length should be 12 cm We have turned branches of the first row.;
- Next, form a branch of the second row, adding to the already existing beam 2 more, each of which has two branches;
- The branches of the third row are made similarly, but to the branches attached to a beam greater;
- The levels at which you place the branches, define your own. As a result, you get a tree crown with leaves, placed on different levels;
- Before ending plexus all parts must be attached thereto in a wire diameter of 3 mm and a length of 15 cm;
- Now, the lower portion of our cash tree of beads you need to wrap tissue paper or cloth to bonsai was the barrel.
Next, we need these materials to make the basis of the composition:
- Form a pot or any other type of your choice;
- Gypsum (or plaster);
- Brown acrylic paint;
- Carpeted floor with edges shaped polyethylene,diluted with water gypsum, combine the mixture with adhesive (half of the total volume), fill it in the form of polyethylene. When the solution begins to fasten a little, made him put the tree, its branches, and all the parts except the leaves covered with glue. The usual toothpick to make stripes it to the trunk looked natural;
- Give the glue mixture and freeze, and when it isIt happens, holding the edge of polyethylene, take out the design of the form - so it will be easier to paint than you need and do at this stage. Gypsum-based paint is also subject to;
- After the procedure, it again put into a form that can also transform - painted in nice colors (eg, green), apply decorations;
- Garnish with a money tree in a few coins, and its foundation - stones, artificial grass.
Bonsai made from natural materials
This hack will allow you to solve the problem at once 2 - create a beautiful decoration for their homes and make it look as close to reality as possible.
This workshop offers produce pine bonsai.
You will need a sprig of real wood,you can find in the forest or in the garden. It should have a branch, and preferably be curved. Also stock up on natural pine legs that will be used to create the crown.
Check out the master-class to make beaded bonsai yourself:
- Natural materials should be prepared. Make a solution by combining equal parts of denatured alcohol and acetone. To this mixture, add glycerin (2 parts). Send to conserve collected branches in this mixture for 1 week;
- Then dry them in air. If necessary, you can touch up the materials of the respective colors of acrylic paint;
- Coming from coniferous paw separate bundles and through the hot glue attach them to the improvised barrel in the right order;
- Put an artificial bonsai can be in any form, securing the well, which is also possible to use plaster or stucco. Decorate the foundation stones, grass;
- Instead of needles, you can take absolutely any components for needles -.. Flower petals, leaves, etc. You can make a crown, and with his own hands, using beads or artificial piece.
In the East, believe that the needles symbolizing wisdom, experience, and deciduous trees - youth and beauty. In his choice of materials for the crown you can focus on the symbolism.
From artificial materials
This option is ideal for those who do not want to look through the forests and gardens of the desired components of the composition.
Here's what you need to make a bonsai:
- Pots or plate made of ceramics;
- Wire three-wire - 3 pieces. (The length - 40 cm);
- Gun glue;
- Artificial flowers, foliage.
- We clean the wire with one hand, freeing them. Veins 12cm attach adhesive Through their other side to the pots such that the affixed ends are not connected, but connected to the middle stem improvised;
- Peeled wire bending and distributed to the parties;
- Now we plant gypsum, combine it with PVA so that the mass had the consistency of sour cream home;
- Treat this mixture the entire framework, toothpick, create bumps and leave it to dry for about a day. The dried carcass again treat PVA, let dry and then paint;
- Now it is possible to form the crown, usingartificial greens and flowers. The bottom of the form can be covered with plaster and paint it green. For decoration on the barrel can be put on a satin ribbon, and lay on the bottom of the stones that can improvise even by coffee beans.
If your apartment has oriental motifs, special color to it give Sakura associated with Japan.
This will require:
- Green beads (15 g) and pink (50 g);
- Paint brown;
- Planters made of ceramics;
- Mix beads, take a section of the wire,the length of which is approximately 75 cm, stringing her beads 5, curl. Such petiole is twisted at a wire about 15-16 pieces. 0.5 cm;
- Now Bead Chain sprigs forming, folding and twisting the wire in half, while being careful not to touch the petioles. Recent beautifully flatten. Total these blanks need 54 pc;
- Then connect them by twisting in bundles of 6 branches in each, you get 9 beams. Now they are joined by three beams, and the last one to join;
- Spread your flowers cherry, stem wrap tissue paper or ribbon floral;
- Then we perform the familiar actions - fill in pots gypsum, dry them, paint the base and trunk decorate.
These ideas can be used as wanting to beautify their homes, the workplace, and in the case in the near future, you need to make someone a gift.