To sew a tunic with their own hands is easy even for beginners who are not familiar with the process of cutting and sewing. You can use for this conventional silk scarves and create an original and stylish outfit
Tunic - a universal outfit for all time. Today it is not only full women who choose it, but also ladies with a normal physique, preferring to wear a freely flowing dress with leggings narrowed to the bottom of trousers, and simply by itself, especially when the weather has this. Even if you are far from such concepts as pattern, boring and grooving, you can sew a tunic with your own hands.
A dress for hot weather can be sewn from a pairOrdinary women's scarves. As a result, you will be able to save on cloth and not bother with the search for a suitable coloring. Simply pick up a handkerchief to your liking, and you will take a step towards a unique and exclusive thing.
How can you sew a summer tunic with your own hands:
- Bend one shawl in half to find the middle. In this place it is necessary to pin a pin;
- Measure from the edge of the material 28 cm and again fix in this place a pin. Do the same with the second handkerchief;
- Now you can try on an improvised dress withWell-trained shoulders. Pencil left in the middle will serve as a guide. At your discretion and in accordance with the physique, you can increase or decrease the neck;
- Now you can swipe your shoulders 5 cm on each side;
- After another fitting try to retreat a few centimeters to the sleeves and stitch off the side parts of the shawls;
- If the distance left on the sleeves allows, you can pass the strap and focus on the waistline.
How to properly sew a tunic of kerchiefs with your ownHands? Experienced seamstresses recommend first to practice and use two unnecessary pieces of cloth. You can work on a reduced scale and try on a small daughter or a doll. To understand how long you will have a tunic, you can: bring the handkerchief to your chest, taking his linen by the tip.
If the opposite end of the fabric reachesAnkle level and below, then this is exactly what you need. If you want to get a shorter outfit, again grasp the end of the kerchief and orient yourself over the hanging tip. Beginners should not take on an ultrasyllabic model, because, firstly, there is a risk of spoiling the material, and secondly, in the fashion of today minimalism and the simpler the outfit, the steeper.
How is it better to sew a knitted tunic with your own hands? The knitted model can be sewn on the basis of a pattern of a T-shirt. Folding the selected piece of cloth in half, attach a T-shirt to it and outline it with chalk, shaping the tunic.
All you have to do is put the productOn the sides, bend from below and cut out the neck, treating it with an overlock or edging. Sew a new outfit for the summer can be even easier. To do this, you need a thin jersey, which is malleable in processing, does not creep and does not give the shooter, if you cut it.
The length of the material should exceed two girthsBody, and the width, which later becomes the length of the dress, you can choose at your discretion. Now to a piece of fabric you only need to sew the straps of the chosen length and width. Places of their connection with the fabric will be the upper corners of a rectangular piece of knitwear.
Sewing the straps in the form of loops, start the fabricBack, clutching her buttocks. Grasp directly by the straps with both hands: now the shoulder strap in the right hand should be worn on the left shoulder, and the left one on the right shoulder. Lock the finished tunic will allow the strap at the waist. To this model, you can sew a snuff from the same fabric.
The beach version assumes simplicity and conciseness of forms, and even in such a dress should be easy and free, the body should "breathe", And therefore, it is best to take cotton or linen cloth for sewing. How can I sew a beach tunic with my own hands? Again, on the pattern.
The most simple pattern that you needAttach to the fabric, cut into allowances for seams and sew a hem with a thin needle. To make the machine stitch smooth, the edges are sewn from the bottom, the top needs to be folded by an inch, and in the resulting hole, stretch the tape, which should then be tied around the neck.
If you do not know how you can sew a tunic for pregnant women with your own hands, then you can take on the already offered technology with handkerchiefs.
The following actions are as follows:
- You will need to make only three seams: To connect three handkerchiefs among themselves and add straps. To make the front of the dress, two handkerchiefs must be folded. From one corner measure 18 cm, and from the other 28 cm;
- Draw a line diagonally, sweep the fabric, stitch and press the product with any press for a couple of hours;
- For the production of the backrest, it is necessary to take the remaining handkerchief and measure 18 cm from each corner and attach it with the needles in the anterior part of the future tunic;
- Start to grind from the bottom, because all the elements of the drawing, including the stripes, must be exactly connected with each other;
- Now it remains to attach straps. Please note that they should not both hang out and squeeze their shoulders.
Such a tunic can be sewn for the fullHands, but in general this dress is suitable for women of any complexion and this is its main charm. Try, sheal friends and friends, and who knows, maybe this will become a business that brings profit. Good luck!