How to sew clothes with your own hands? We sew children's clothes for growth with our own hands. How to sew clothes for dolls? We sew for dogs - warm overalls for walks
Sew a woman's clothes themselves becomes popularFor many reasons. Firstly, it is interesting, secondly, someone to meet in the same suit that you sewed is equal to zero, and in the third, it is very profitable. Therefore, if you know how to sew and cut, then all your family members will be dressed in original and fashionable things, and not only household members, but also domestic animals.
How to sew clothes with your own hands?
It's just that even if you never sewed, repeat the simple steps described below and your wardrobe will surely adorn the first creations:
- The first step is to determine the model,Which you want to sew. Sources can be anything - old books and sewing magazines, Internet portals. Choose patterns marked with a sticker «For beginners". Having decided on the model, buy the cheapest piece of fabric. To begin acquaintance with sewing it is better from economical variants. Remove the measurements and build a pattern, using a step-by-step description, cut the fabric. The next step is to sweep all the details together. This stage - the most time-consuming, if you could pass it, then, sewing on the machine you just like;
- Select the sewing machine. To work on modern typewriters is a pleasure unknown to our great-grandmothers. The machines have several speeds and the ability to adjust the automatic stitch, as well as the availability of various devices to help lay a flat and neat stitch. You can choose from foreign and Russian manufacturers. The best thing about the advantages of this or that model will be told to the consultants in the store, if not, then at the sewing forums, you can always ask advice from more experienced seamstresses;
- Purchase of fabrics. When there is a sewing machine, the main expense of money is cloth. Therefore, because a little cheaper you buy a fabric, so more will save. Experienced seamstresses try to buy the remains of fabrics, because they significantly reduce the price. You can also team up with your friends to buy cloth from a warehouse at a wholesale price;
- Collect the patterns. The more patterns in your arsenal, the better. And thinking about what to wear to a party in honor of the holiday or what style to choose the skirts for work, you will no longer need to waste time searching. Patterns can be taken on the Internet, but there is one small nuance. Printing from the Internet is carried out on A4 sheets, and after they need to be added. Patterns in magazines in this sense have a quite tangible advantage;
- Sewing is time saving. It turns out that sewing saves not only money, but also time. For an experienced craftsman, to sew women's clothes with their own hands, for example, a dress-case needs only 2 hours, home pants - 1.5 hours, and a skirt with flounces takes up to 2 hours. It turns out that after you learn how to sew quickly, going shopping and trying on things will take you more time than the actual sewing process. Incredible, right?
How to sew children's clothes with their own hands?
One of the obvious advantages of sewing isSewing clothes for children. They grow so fast that some things are worn only a few times a season, as they are already small. And children's clothes in stores are not cheaper than adults.
Therefore, sewing clothes for children with their own hands - this is an excellent solution to all problems. In addition, you can sew children's clothing to grow.
Ideas for creating clothing for growth:
- If you sew on the sleeves and the bottom of the pants cuffs of elastic fabric, then with the growth of the child, they can be slightly turned away, lengthening the products without additional effort;
- When choosing a trouser pattern, it is better to give preference to models that, with the growth of a child, can first become breeches, and after long shorts;
- To control the width of the product and increase it as needed, a belt on skirts and trousers is best done on an elastic band;
- Not fitted or with free cut skirts and sweaters are an excellent example of outfits on the outgrowth;
- When sewing a tselnokroenogo product, leave large allowances at the waist so that the child can wear it, even when growing up;
- Elastic suspenders with removable straps will also allow you to adjust the length of the product of your choice;
- Knitted fabrics are most convenient for sewing children's clothes, because when they are constantly wearing they have the property of taking the forms of a child;
- Patterns in which there are folds, assemblies and wide outlines of the silhouette can approach immediately to several sizes.
We sew clothes for dolls own hands
Dolls are an occupation not only for the little girls that play with them, but for adult teens as well that they are collected. Therefore, the ability to sew outfits for a doll, is useful at any age.
It's best if you have a little girl growing up at home, and you will be able to share your fascinating hobby with her:
- In order to sew clothes for dolls alsoWill have to take measurements and build a pattern. Some make clothing patterns, on the basis of which it is possible to create different models of dresses, skirts, trousers and blouses in the future;
- Thinking about another outfit, put together allYour scraps, as well as ribbons, rhinestones, pieces of fur and other trifles, to determine what will decorate the sewn product. The more carefully you think about the model, the easier it will be for you to break the work into stages;
- When sewing products, dolls can combine incongruous, for example, leather and tulle, or fur and guipure. Your imagination does not interfere;
- The easiest in sewing a skirt pattern for a dollIs incredibly simple. Measure on the paper a vertical, which is equal to the length of the product. Mark the waist, hips and bottom on it. On the line, which refers to the hips, postponed? Measure, at the waist? Girth of the waist, add 1 cm to the tuck. Connect the lines - the template is ready;
- Based on this template, you can model a variety of skirt models. To get a skirt-pencil, narrow the line to the bottom, to create a lush skirt, take a strip of fabric and collect it at the waist.
We sew clothes for a dog with our own hands
Many breeds of dogs need not less people's clothes. Therefore, the ability to sew is useful to many owners of four-legged pets and here.
It is best for walking in cold weather, in rain or snow, sewing a dog overall:
- Download a pattern from the internet and take measurements withDogs and transfer them to a pattern. You will need to measure the length of the back of the dog from the collar to the tail. The centimeters obtained are divided into eight. A line of eight equal segments is transferred to a pattern;
- Obtain a pattern on the dog, if allNormally, cut it in half and attach it to the fabric. All the details are cut out by twos and need to find a belt that will connect the parts. Do not forget to add on 0,5-1 centimeter on allowances for seams;
- Sweep the parts together and try onDog, then grind it. We sew a coveralls with an insert. It stitches from the neck to the armpit. Then turn the abdominal part towards the groin. At the bottom on the paws, insert the rubber bands;
- When choosing a material for canine coveralls, choose cotton or linen for the lining and waterproof synthetics for the top layer.
Of course, professional activities related to tailoring, capable of generating income, requires in-depth knowledge of tailoring technology.
But we suggest you start with simple options,Which will help to master the key skills of the process of creating clothes, not going to significant expenses. We are sure that you will be able to create unique things that will not be inferior to branded products. The main thing is to start!