Even the most expensive gift is usually accompanied by a postcard. If you do not want to give a loved one a standard artwork from the store, make cards with your own hands
Almost at any solemn eventIt is customary to give not only flowers, but also postcards. Whether it's Birthday, March 8, wedding, Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve? A postcard is needed anyway! But who can be surprised now with the greeting card bought in the store?
What techniques can I use?
To become the author of the original congratulations,You need to know how to make an unusual postcard with your own hands. In fact, this is a very difficult, but interesting process that requires a creative approach from a person.
To date, there are many techniques that allow one to make a beautiful congratulatory letter with a non-trivial design:
- Silhouette excision;
- Three-dimensional image.
How to make such cards with our own hands, we now will understand.
First of all, let's consider the design in technologyQuilling. It's not difficult to create such cards with your own hands, so even those who have never done hand-made songs will cope with the process. Selected for congratulations? Birthday.
To make such beauty, you will need:
- Special sheets of quilling paper;
- Sheet of cardboard;
- Normal adhesive (PVA);
- Thin knitting needle for folding paper strips in a spiral.
The process of creating a personal greeting "masterpiece" looks like this:
- First you will need to cut out thin strips of colored paper;
- Using knitting needles from multi-colored stripes, roll the rolls;
- To ensure that the spirals do not unfold, glue the edges with PVA glue;
- Take a piece of white cardboard and fold it in half like a book;
- Draw a heart on the outside of the sheet. It is advisable to use an ordinary pencil for this purpose, so that it can then be erased;
- Fill your heart with colored rolls of different sizes. To fix spirals, use glue;
- When the PVA glue dries, remove the traces of the pencil.
As you can see, it's not difficult to create your own small masterpiece. As a result, you will get a beautiful and original design of the congratulatory letter.
Make cards with your own hands in technologyScrapbooking is also easy. This kind of handicraft art is most often used for decorating home albums, notebooks, photo frames and even business cards. But no one prevents you from creating an original letter of congratulation in the same style.
To create a beautiful picture you will need:
- Sheet of cardboard;
- Special scrap paper. It, unlike usual, does not fade with time and does not turn yellow;
- Scissors and knife for cutting;
The process of creating hand-woven beauty is as follows:
- With the help of a circular cut out from the scrap of paper circles;
- Then glue them to the second sheet of paper, you can in a certain or chaotic order;
- In the center of the sheet, put a little sisal to make the postcard appear voluminous;
- On top of the workpiece, glue the chipboard;
- Decoration of the chipboard can be painted a little with watercolor paints, so that the picture is bright;
- On a regular sheet of paper, write "Happy Birthday", Then cut out the inscription and paste it in the center of the postcard;
- Then paste a suitable topless chip and place the desired accents with small ornaments (plastic stars, clouds);
- From the cardboard, cut out the basis for a congratulatory letter. Next, glue the scrap paper to the cardboard.
Gift ideas can be very diverse,It is not necessary to limit yourself to hearts, flowers or fairy-tale characters. On this it is creativity, that you can do any design here, and scrapbooking will help you in this.
The technique of silhouette excision
Pretty original cards are obtained with a birthday, made by own hands, in the technique of silhouette excision.
In order to create a beautiful congratulation, you will need:
- Sheet of cardboard;
- Colored paper;
- An ordinary pencil and a marker;
- Stationery knife;
The process of creating an original postcard looks like this:
- A sheet of white cardboard should be bent in half;
- On the inside of the sheet draw a silhouette of a cat;
- Note that you should draw only the silhouette of an animal, you do not need to draw details;
- Then, using a clerical knife, cut out the pattern on the animal's body, along the lines;
- Bend the piece of colored paper in half and cut off exactly half of it;
- Glue the colored part inside the postcard;
- As a result, you will get a postcard with the silhouette of a cat, which can be bent, since the base of the picture is not cut off.
But now it's time to consider wedding cards made with your own hands.
The technique of volumetric excision
Any wedding in the first place begins with the preparation and inviting of guests. To create Beautiful complimentary Sheets, you can use Three-dimensional greeting cards. This option is ideal for those who like minimalism and simplicity. In addition, such wedding sheets are made no longer than 15 minutes.
In our case, the heart was chosen as the template, you can use any picture that you like.
The creation of the postcard takes place according to the following algorithm:
- Print out the pattern and cut it with scissors;
- To gently cut the vertical and horizontal lines, use a stationery knife;
- After the workpiece has been cut out, bend all the corners;
- To the back of the postcard, glue a sheet of colored paper. For this, you can use double-sided adhesive tape or glue;
- Ultimately, you should get this original design.
Homemade greeting cards, made by own hands,From paper and cardboard look much more attractive than purchased products, because in them you invest part of your soul. You can have no doubt that the person to whom such a message is addressed will appreciate your efforts.
The most important thing is that in the art of makingGreetings letters you absolutely do not need some incredible skills of jewelry mastery. It is enough to make a simple, but personal decoration, so that it becomes special.