Earrings from polymer clay - how to create a real masterpiece with your own hands? How correctly to prepare for modeling of earrings from a polymeric clay and what details to consider in the course of work?
Earrings made of polymer clay, created byHands - a bright, unique and universal accessory. All you need for a kind of start - a plastic multi-colored material, a sense of style, perseverance, rich imagination, and a little patience.
Which material to choose?
Do not think that the creation of hand-made jewelry- the matter is extremely troublesome. Polymer clay - malleable in the manufacture of material. For you only a choice of quality raw materials, which is guaranteed to ensure the fruits of your efforts.
Beautiful earrings can be supplemented with similar bracelets and necklaces. Do not forget that creating jewelry for earlobes, you will also need some accessories.
In this regard, it is easiest to create carnations: it's enough to fix your product with a needle, fix it and carry it with pleasure.
With your own hands, you can make long earrings, but in this case you will need more effort. If you have high growth, this option will be ideal for you.
First of all, we recommend that you decide on theStyle and color solution of the future decoration. Today we will consider the creation of earrings on the example of carnations. What they will be - round, oval, convex, lush, needle-shaped?
What will be depicted on the earrings - a cake,A cake, a guitar, a flower, an animal's head? Once you solve all the minor technical issues, you will understand what materials and in what quantities should be purchased. The colors remain at your discretion, although we will give you general recommendations on this matter.
By the way, if you love nightlife, and oftenSpend the weekend in the clubs, pay attention to the clay, which glows brightly in the ultraviolet rays. Do not forget to buy schwenzy - the very part of the jewelry that is inserted into the ear.
If you are afraid of losing the earring, take a closer look at the shvenzam with tight fasteners, for example, from silicone. So, we make earrings from elastic polymer clay with their hands!
If you are determined to get earringsCloves of polymer clay, and emphasize the uniqueness and uniqueness of the product, we will gladly support you in your endeavors and will tell you in detail about what will come in handy in the work:
- Special plate for rolling and molding products (plastic board or a piece of Plexiglas is suitable);
- A knife (best of all clerical), you can have a sharp blade;
- Surface for baking ready-made jewelry;
- A few toothpicks;
- Necessary fittings (choose depending on the style of earrings);
- Transparent nail polish (preferably high-quality);
- Vegetable oil;
- Safety pins;
- Polymer clay in different shades.
The process of modeling itself depends on your imagination. You can mix several colors to get a uniform tone or a marble effect. If you have other tools and more advanced skills, you can transfer to the product an already finished image, for example, your favorite band's logo or a poster to the movie.
Sweet, inedible cakes
Love the sweet? Make your passion in jewelry. And for the figure is useful, and beautiful! Earrings in the form of cakes made of polymer clay will also be a great decoration for children.
If you decide to make them for yourself - they will harmoniously complement the frivolous spring image in juicy tones, and they will become for you a real wand-rod in collections for a walk around the city.
We create "cakes":
- Decide on "Stuffing"- how much will the cake, what will be the top layer of your"Goodies"What colors will prevail in it;
- Form small balls with a diameter of 1.5 cm for each layer. You can take a variety of colors. For example, yellow, beige, pink, brown and mint;
- From each ball roll the layer. Make sure that all layers are of equal thickness !;
- Add the "Corn"On each other fairly tightly. To cut "cakes" at this stage is the easiest, following the principle of pizza. You will get 6 uniform pieces, so you can leave a pair of earrings as a spare option, and a couple - present to your girlfriend;
- Next, we make the relief on the cakes, so that the ready "culinary"The masterpiece came out especially appetizing. To do this, take a cotton swab or toothpick, and apply a series of chaotic punctures to the sides of the beds;
- Want to make earrings from polymer clay adornedA glossy layer of chocolate? As easy as pie! Take the brown clay and enter into it a few drops of sunflower oil. Knead with a thin piece like a toothpick;
- Carelessly apply a creamy paste on the topCake. Decorate on your own. You can make miniature roses: roll a small thin sausage from pink clay and curl up. Cut the leaf separately. Apply to the top layer and press down. You can decorate the product with beads or beads;
- Prepare the baking surface and cover it with food foil. In the earrings make holes or incorporate in them rings for future fittings;
- Cover the products with clear nail polish. You can process only the upper part, leaving the cake itself loose;
- Preheat the oven at 130 ° C. Carefully place your offspring on foil and bake for 15-20 minutes;
- At the end, attach the accessories, following the additional instructions. Your beautiful and "delicious"Polymer clay earrings are ready!
Do you like earrings in the form of colors from polymer clay? Do you have a weakness for roses, carnations or tulips? Make earrings of the chosen shape with your own hands!
To create veins on petals and leavesPlants use cutters or molds. In general, you can do without them. Another point - keep it clean! Dust and nap, getting on the workpieces, essentially spoil the look of the finished product.
How to make earrings in the form of roses from polymer clay:
- From clay of pink, purple, scarlet or cream color, roll a small sausage. Cut it into smooth fragments the size of a pea;
- Take one of the fragments in your hand, roll them into a ball, and then form a drop. This is the base of your rose, the place where the petals will be stuck;
- Another ball roll so that a flat cake is made. Then make a petal with your fingers, but do not overdo it with a thickness: it should not be too thin and transparent;
- Similar actions with other balls and fold the finished petals on the surface for modeling;
- If you have a mold, create realistic veins on the petals;
- Take one petal and draw them "Basic"A drop, imitating the bud. The very basis should not be seen;
- The first row is formed from two petals. First glue one, 1 mm above the base. Against him - the second;
- The first petal of the second row should wrap the base only halfway. In a kind of "Pocket»Another petal will be fixed;
- On the third row there should be five petals, each slightly higher than the previous one. The edge of the last fragment also lies under the edge of the first;
- The fourth row consists of seven petals. Dust them according to the principle of the previous rows;
- Remove the remainders with a stationery knife. The bottom of the flower should be flat. If necessary, press it with your fingers. Spread the petals. The earring is ready for roasting, which should be done by analogy with baking "Cakes".
There is another version of earrings in the form of roses. For its execution, you need to roll one massive ball-base of any color. Then create a scattering of small roses, following the basic instructions.
Stick to the variation in size: dilute the large buds very small, created from one thin "Sausages". Ready buds decorate with beads or beads. Before baking, do not forget to cover the product with nail polish without color.
You can also make earrings from polymer clay with your own hands, showing a fantasy in mixing flowers and decorating petals. All flowers are created almost by a single principle.
Such a beautiful and airy product as earringsFrom polymer clay, will not only complement your collection of costume jewelry, but will also become a magic gift for friends and family. With this material, you can create not only earrings or ornaments, but also frames, panels, statuettes or coasters.
Include imagination, show courage, be inspired by handicrafts of other skilled workers - and you will definitely be carried away by handmade! And we wish you creative successes and beautiful results!