We process the neck of a summer knitted dress. We choose the way of obtachki for a round, square, V-shaped cutout. How to properly sew the material for an evening dress?
Depending on the shape of the garment, the plating is selectedDifferent types. This can be a round, teardrop, square or V-shaped cutout. They are stitched with a patchwork obtichkoy, oblique cross-section bake. Pattern is made towards the texture of the main part.
The edging is made for the shoulder seamsAnd backrests. Fold the material in half, connect the back and front part together, we make the fold of the fabric, after which the obtachka is made to the width of the palm. We observe the planned shape of the cut and plan the neck, leaving allowances for seams on the sides and cuts of approximately one centimeter.
There are several options for processing the collar. How to choose the way of processing the neck and armhole dresses?
To properly complete the garment, you need to know a few rules:
- First, there is a skin for each type of fabric;
- Secondly, the way you want to processArmhole and throat, depends on the shape of the cut and the texture of the fabric. The collar of a knitted dress with a V-shaped, round and oval neckline is more convenient for carrying out by the bake, but for the cuts of square and square the method of obtilation is suitable;
- Thirdly, not all methods are feasible for manual processing. For example, skinning with obtachkami is possible only on the typewriter.
In order to properly sweep the collar,It is necessary to test the size of the cut of the throat from both sides of the front part. To sew a dress, fold the front and back parts in half and make sure that the facial contours and cuts are the same. Sometimes it happens that one of the sides is deeper, in this case, you should sweep it with a thin thread with stitches in a half-centimeter long. Nodules pull the thread and iron to create the effect of the accordion, fix the collar with pins.
Dressing the oblique neckline of the dress
Let's find out how the throat of knitted dress is treated with an oblique bake. This is one of the easiest ways that you can overturn the armhole of t-shirts, dresses without sleeves, summer blouses.
Here's how it works:
- Cut the strip of fabric diagonally to the longitudinal and transverse threads of the material of the desired length and add 2 centimeters to the allowance. The strip without indentation should take 3 centimeters;
- We weak our bake twice and iron it with an iron;
- We unfold our strip of fabric smoothly. We cut the fractional sections of the fragment one by one in the direction of the narrowed fold with the face side outward and ironed. Further, either of the two sections is again completely diluted;
- To prevent too large a cut by the neck and stretching, add the thread along the cut and match the fleece with glue;
- Cut the allowances in parallel to the cutout. An unscrewed cut of the beak is pinned with pins to the neckline for the throat, facing the ends with the allowance. Pritachaem thread parallel to the bend at a distance of 1 centimeter;
- We open Baku up;
- Beku should be applied to the fabric in areas of stitched seams and, tucked, fastened or swept;
- We apply the facial suture on the outside in a row with the stitching line;
- We measure our product, we take out unnecessary threads. The process is completed.
Also, you can purchase the oblique bake in the store in the form of a ready-made tape.
Plus the oblique bakey is that it is very reliable andWill not allow the fabric to deform and crack, it can be done manually without a machine. To prevent curvature of the fabric during the processing, we iron it on the underside of the non-woven linen on the lining carefully, so that the marking of the stitch is exactly the same.
Check the position of the cut of the product so that it lies flat and does not crumple.
Hammering of the armhole must occur beforeBy the cutting of the side sections. In case you want to make a buckle around your neck, it is better to treat the fabric on the shoulder seams before that. All seam allowances are pressed in front of the edge.
Method of processing by obtachka
Now it's time to learn how to properly processNeck for dress obtachkoy. This method is more laborious, but it is the only one suitable for an elegant evening dress and strict business suits. The advantage of this approach is that the outer thread is completely invisible, and the fabric lies perfectly evenly, which emphasizes the dignity of your posture and figure.
In order to properly carve patterns, you needMake a preliminary fitting of the product. Only after this procedure it is possible to create suitable parts in the form. However, you can use special patterns for needlework or follow the advice of instructions or patterns-blanks for the dress.
In order to sweep the fabric around the fabric, itsFirst you need to prepare. We cut according to patterns or on contours of a product, having combined two its poles: we double all armholes, lateral and shoulder seams.
Our blanks should be of the appropriate material, as the ready-made garment itself, or its substitute.
This is important for maintaining the correct natural texture. Such a material is called a doublerin. It is a cheaper analogue of expensive linen.
Even if you use patterns, it does not matterOutline the sprout, dorsal middle seam, shoulder seams, half-wax and throat, armholes, side threads for each individual case. Do not forget that the copies of the gate and sprout should be created whole, and for the back and shelves - folded on the fold of the double.
Regardless of whether the product orPatterns are trimmed, outline the outline of the sprout, the middle seam of the back, the shoulder seam, the armhole, the side seam, the collar and the half-dress, choosing the parts for each part. In this case, we do not need omissions on the lines in the stroke and the cut. Obtained copies of scraps we paste on the purl strings of the product. In the role of such details can come remnants of the canvas after the cutting.
After that, we cut out the details with a one-centimeter wide skin for the shoulders and sides. Now we grind our blanks and press the seams.
The above method is also suitable for the V-neck of the dress. How to process it, we find out later.
To make the V-shaped throat obtachat, youIt will be necessary to turn a duplicate inside out, for which it is necessary to cut the allowances at the top and in the corners. Hammering of the armholes follows the same pattern as in the case of a round neckline. For convenience, make the details of the armhole along with the overlap for the side seams.
Now you can adjust the size of clothesThanks to the indentations on the side threads, without cutting the details. But remember, this manipulation will be successful if the dimensions of the residues on the side seams and linings will be identical.
Here's how to achieve this:
- We sew stitches for the shoulders on the product and the curb;
- Overlap and press indentation on the seams;
- Overlay sections of the inner part of the facing;
- On both sides of the garment we fasten the patterns and trample the outer sides, sew them together;
- We cut the rest of the threads closer to the line, cut the places with curvatures and narrow them before the obtilation;
- Pratachivaem details among themselves (the allowances close to the seams);
- Now we are using a single thread to cut the side sections and pads;
- We lash and iron the leftovers;
- Turn the lining inside out, and around the edges are sewn;
- In the end, we apply the pads to the allowances on the shoulders and sides.
Done! Now you know how to process the neck of the dress at home is not worse than in any atelier!