If you decide to take up knitting, you sure there are many questions. For example, how close sang spokes. Here are some simple ways
Virtually every beginner knitter whoCreates its first thread masterpiece, faces a lot of technical problems and issues, in particular - how to beautifully and quickly close the loop with knitting needles. Of course, there are a lot of visual diagrams of the whole process, but it's rather difficult to understand them without having the relevant experience. We offer some of the most affordable options for how to close the edges of a hand-tied thing.
The most common way to close all the loops at the end of the row with spokes is as follows:
- So that you have a neat finishing braid, set the degree of looseness of the loops and the thread used for weaving;
- To obtain one end loop, you need to tie the edge and the first loop in one fell swoop, using the front viscous for the back thread;
- The resulting loop should be returned from the right knitting needle to the left one, and then again to connect it to the next, behind all the same rear walls;
- The thread can be cut only after only one loop remains on the spoke.
This version of the completion of the series is applicable to patterns of any complexity, whether it be plaits, braids, chess or ordinary garter.
The resulting edge will not stretch during the process of wearing or washing.
Method of the second
This option is useful for the design of the neck of a sweater, a socks eraser or gloves. Its use will make it possible to wear and wear the product without worries about stretching or deformation of the rubber band.
So, a step-by-step guide to how you can close all the loops in an elastic fashion looks like this:
- Remove the first edge tab and transfer it to the right knitting needle;
- The second should be tied according to the pattern used;
- On the right spoke two loops were formed: the uneven edge should be slightly extended, and drag through the second;
- Then tie a third loop, again according to the pattern, and repeat the action;
- When you form the last one loop, tear off the thread, enter it into the loop and tighten.
Way the third
Using this scheme, you quickly solve the problem of how to close all the loops with knitting needles on the elastic 1x1 and 2x2.
So, do the following manipulations:
- Initially, all loops must be open, forThe last few rows of things need to be connected with an additional thread. Then cut it off, but leave the tail, the length of which should be enough for three more rows;
- Through the first loop, located on the right spoke,You need to stretch the second, for which the tip of the left knitting needle is used. Such a technique will make the edge elastic, but incapable of deformations during use;
- Thus it is necessary to weave to the very end, following the pattern of your gum. Cut the thread and put it in the last loop.
So that you get a smooth edging of the bottom of the shelf, for example, it is better to use the closure not with the needles, but with the usual sewing needle.
This is done using the following algorithm:
- Cut the working thread, the length of which would be enough to tie another three rows of cloth;
- Thread the thread into the needle;
- In the initial loop, through the face knitting scheme, enter the needle, after which the loop should appear on the needle itself;
- Then the needle is threaded into the third loop, as is done according to the rules of purl and the yarn is pulled through this very third loop;
- Then the scheme of how to close the loops with a sewing needle obliges you to stretch the point of the device into the second loop, as in the wrong version of the weave, and then remove it;
- Then the needle and thread are wound on the wrong side of the canvas, and is introduced into the fourth loop, as in the face weaving;
- At the end of all these manipulations it will turn out that you took off and closed two loops. You can now take the pictures taken as the first and second, and then finish the series, using the same method.
The needlewomen who have to weave armholes, cutouts for the throat or shoulders, often face the need to make the closing groups, resulting in an ugly "Stepped" Edge.
To avoid this, you need to master all the rules of how to close all the hinges designed for the armhole, with the usual spokes:
- To make the edge smooth, all the first loops of each group must be removed, and then closed;
- To do this, complete the first set of loops in the usual way, and when the second turns - just remove the initial loop, as is done in the case of facial knitting;
- Then make the subsequent loop of the facial, lifted through it, and simply remove from the spoke;
- Then it will remain just to use this tactic until the end of the series.
It is worth noting that each master has its ownA variant of how to close loops for an armhole, a shelf or neck with knitting needles, pins, needles and so on. They do not hesitate to share them in numerous forums, exhibit detailed master-classes and willingly answer the questions of newcomers. Do not hurry to drop the needlework or finish it in the most primitive ways.
Take the time to acquire a new experience that will make knitted things neat, toe and beautiful.