Knitting without hands and crochet possible, because their role is to carry out the fingers and hand. With this technique, you can create three-dimensional products - carpets, rugs, clothes, etc.
In the heavy military and post-war years, knittingSaved lives of families, after all ready things could be exchanged for food, and with clothes for children there were no problems. Modern man does not need anything, but knitting is still a popular business or hobby, bringing not only profit, but also pleasure. However, to become a real master, you need to learn, and still have in the arsenal of a set of special adaptations - hooks and spokes.
But there is a technique that involves knitting with hands without needles and a hook.
Such knitting is very in demand in modernJapan. In Asian countries, there is a whole trend, called yubiami - jubi. This technique imitates needlework with crochet or knitting needles, but the wizard uses only fingers of fingers or fingers and hands. A variety of publications are devoted to a unique methodology, in which detailed schemes for obtaining a variety of products are printed-scarves and hats, scarves, scarves, handbags, various clothes, etc.
From the hands of the master can go out completelyLuxurious things with a variety of designs. Having adopted a scheme of knitting plaid or carpet, you can make an exclusive thing that can not be bought in the store.
How to tie a scarf or snore
Knitting a scarf with your own hands without needlesAllows you to get an extremely practical and fashionable today thing. To do this, you can take any yarn, but it is better to use a thick one, so that the product turns out to be voluminous. You will need 3 coils weighing 100 g, of which you get a snoop of 15 m long and 30 cm wide.
Scarf knitting pattern:
- First of all you need to dial loops directlyOn the right hand. Connect the threads from three skeins and perform the first loop, stepping back from the edge of 1.5 m. After passing the right hand into it, it is necessary to tighten the end and with the tail to thread the thread on the left hand, moving from the bottom up. With the same hand, pull the working thread left behind to make a loop again. It is thrown on the right hand and tightened. It is necessary to make 10 such loops;
- To get the first row of a working threadIt is necessary to put on the thumb of the right hand and squeeze into a fist. Pulling an extreme loop, it is necessary to throw it on the wrist of the other hand and do the same with all the other loops;
- The second row is tied in a mirror image. Make a mating beautiful and dense, otherwise the snood will get even bigger and with a poorly visible pattern. Such a thing in the cold will be completely useless. Throw the hinges from one hand to the other, not forgetting to leave about 4 m of yarn on the final row;
- When the last row is executed, the first two loopsYou need to tie it as usual, and then just remove one from your hand, and leave it on the other. To knit one more, remove the previous one. When there is only one eyelet in the hands, you only need to thread the end of the working thread into it and tighten it.
You can tie a scarf in just half an hour, and afterSew its ends. To do this, you need to combine the edges, and from the remainder of the yarn, pull the loop through the holes from the loops of the two adjacent rows. Next you need to pull through the hinges of the edge and the working loop. Will only tighten it and hide the end.
Knitting on the fingers
Knitting patterns and patterns on their own hands withoutSpokes are incredibly diverse. You can knit products not on your hands, but on your fingers. In particular, you can use only 2 fingers to work, and you can 3 or 4. In the first two cases, it's easy to get a chain that can be used as a rope or a braid.
The result of the work is practically no differentFrom what happens with Afghan knitting. It's just not necessary to move around in a circle, but doing a single canvas. Such variants of technique can be used for knitting the carpet by hand without needles and hooks and other bulky items.
The scheme of work on three fingers:
- Secure the thread on the thumb of the left hand, for example, with a knot. Stretch it out The "eight" Between the 4 remaining fingers. Wrap the thread around the last finger and return to the index finger, moving the same The "eight". It is necessary that the fingers are wrapped in yarn from all sides;
- To knit a rug with hands without needles and a hookSuggested such options: in the first case, the thread can simply be stretched over all the fingers. A more complicated way is to repeat the previous actions, that is, you need to walk The "eight" In one direction and also in another;
- The second row will be higher than the previous one. Each loop of the lower row should be removed from the finger, leaving the next row. As a result, the loops of both rows will be linked to each other. Repeat all 4 loops;
- Act this way until the thing isCompletely ready. Closing loops is necessary when only one loop is left on each finger. A loop with a little finger to throw on the next finger. From the nameless to transfer to the middle, then to the index. In the end, it will only be necessary to tighten the loop and the product is ready.
The obtained ropes can already be used forKnitting the mat with his hands without needles and a hook. Just try and from this lesson you will not be torn off. Its plus is that it is available to people of any age and you can do it in any convenient place, even on an airplane. This fascination is incredibly soothing, relieves stress and stimulates mental activity.
You can experiment with the color of the yarn, its texture and do truly unique things. Good luck!