What to do in the decree? Agree, knitting - a win-win. With the help of the above schemes, you can crochet booties for the baby's own hands
Knitting cords with a hook? quite simple and exciting experience that will be able to master, even for beginners. To answer this question, we first need to consider several options.
Methods Cord knitting
How to tie the lace crochet techniques for beginners:
- The easiest option? This beautiful tie a chain of so-called aerial loops. This lace is best to come out of a fairly thick yarn. In principle, if the thickness is insufficient, and the usual yarn can be folded several times. The chain can be so monotonous, and colorful;
- The second option will be more difficult
e implement for beginners, but if you step by stepto perform the work without haste, and it is possible to cope with this task. In this case it is necessary to weave a chain, which will go under the number of loops forming the connecting bars;
- In the third embodiment can be woven lace, which will knit a number of connecting bars. They can do both with a cape, and without it;
- With this method you will be able to dofull lace which should bind to multiple threads. Usually it is used simultaneously 3 or more balls, and at the end of articles associated edge bundle. First, one yarn is knitted air loop, which is passed through the second line, then the third, etc. Such a method of weaving hook differs in appearance from the product associated needles on the same method;
- A double ribbon of air loops. First you need to collect a small chain of three air loops. Then, without capes fit the column. Knitting thus need not rotate. Next device is introduced into the left eyelet through which the thread is pulled. Then just two loops together provyazyvayutsya on the hook. Then you need to enter the device in the newly formed loop and pull the thread through it, and then re-knit the two loops at once. The process continues as long as the length of the lace is not sufficient;
- Braid or lace-caterpillar. This type is often used for weaving beautiful lace, bootees, napkins and other interesting items. In this method, there is one little trick: if you want that gusenichka get a tight, take the device thinner than it should be for a particular yarn.
Now it's time to figure out how to tie a metal crochet lace-gusenichka. This option is one of the most simple, so it will fit just perfect for beginners.
This section will examine the scheme and a detailed description of crochet lace to even novice needlewoman able to weave a beautiful ribbon.
- A set of stitches:
- First you need to throw a working thread to the device, as a result you get a loop;
- Then you need to throw a second time before the working thread loop;
- Ravage thread must be pulled through the loop.
As a result, you will first air loop, abbreviated VI;
- Then again cape is as described above;
- Stretched to throw the thread through the loop, as in the previous embodiment, the movement from left to right.
Now you have two VIs;
- Provyazyvaniya columns without capes (with b / n) from one VP:
- Enter the key to the 1st VP;
- Throw in a working thread to the hook. The result will be two loops and one draped over the working thread;
- Movement left draped stretch thread through the 1st loop;
- Then make the cloak again;
- Then comes draped stretch thread through both loops. You can do it with b / n, formed from one air loops.
- knitting Rotate clockwise by 180 degrees:
- When you expand the knitting, get to the back of the loop, which is formed by two parallel threads. In the diagram they are marked with a red marker;
- Under this little loop you need to enter the device;
- Then make a cloak, as described above. Do not be alarmed to discover that the working thread is on the right, as it should be. It should just start for knitting and throw on the device. Then, as before, the working thread will be left;
- Knit need not hurry, so that nothingConfused. Now pull the thread over the short loop. As a result, you should have only two loops and one working thread on the left;
- Again make a cloak;
- Thread the thread through both hinges.
- Basic actions:
- As in the previous step, rotate the knitting clockwise. The working thread will again be on your right;
- Marker marked loops, which need to enter the hook;
- Fit the thread, making her knit. On the hook you will get: 1 cape, 1 loop of two strings and one loop from one thread;
- Pull the cloak over the first loop. After that, only two eyelets should remain on the hook;
- Then again, make a cape;
- As before, pull a thread through both eyelets;
- Without moving the hook, turn knitting, as before, 180 degrees;
- At this point, the process is repeated. Tend the product until you get the necessary length.
- Finishing stage:
- After the work is finished, cut the work thread and pull the ends into the bundle.
The tip of the thread can be hidden in the tape itself with the help of a hook, then the product will turn out more neat. That's all, the caterpillar crochet tie is ready for you.
Do not be afraid to get down to work, a detailed description and diagrams will definitely help you master knitting.
The main thing in this business is mindfulness and perseverance. Now it's time to figure out how to tie a crochet for children's pins.
Knitting of Pins
To link such a product yourself, it takes a lot of strength and persistence, because this process can not be called simple.
Booties are assembled from several parts that are knitted separately:
- Soles for pins;
- top part;
- the basis;
- Open-work part;
- Tying the lace place;
The cord for the pinets is usually tied with a chain of EPs,As it was described in the previous section, therefore the technique here is used alone. If you want, you can weave the ribbon in one row without the cloak, if you think that the yarn is thin for knitting the lace.
Now you know how you can knit a crochet crochet. At first glance it may seem that the knitting technique is too complicated, but in fact, it is a very fascinating and creative process. Having mastered knitting, you can weave not only booties or laces, but also beautiful napkins, tablecloths and even blankets. In addition, needlework positively affects the human psyche and suppresses irritability.
If you can not cope with the stress that haunts you every day, go for a hand-made meal. This interesting lesson will not only save your nerves, but also give you a lot of fun.