Knitted scarf-hood is not only an interesting, but also very practical part of the wardrobe, especially useful in the cold season. Fashion trend can be fulfilled independently
A stylish, knitted knitted scarf with a hoodWill be the decoration of any women's wardrobe. I wonder how long there is an original cape on his head and to whom women are obliged by the appearance of a fashion trend?
History of hood appearance
The prototype of the modern hood, most likely,Was a knight's helmet, the prerogative of strong men. However, already in the 11th century the clergy wore cloaks with a special cape for the head, which was not too different from the modern version.
In the 13th century, secular ladies drew attention to the hood. Especially popular was the model of large size with special ties, which allowed to wrap the head in cloth, creating the semblance of "Turban".
During the following centuries, stylesRepeatedly changed. However, the main purpose of the hood was to hide from the cold and a curious foreign view. Gradually, an important once part of the wardrobe began to lose its importance and in the 20 th century almost disappeared.
Many fashion connoisseurs believe that this is due to the development of feminism. Women themselves began to abandon the "Ladies'"Tricks, trying to level oneself with men even in the wardrobe. Therefore, by the end of the 20th century, a knitted coat with a hood became a real rarity. There were mostly sports models.
Nevertheless, during the last couple of years, it is noticeableIncreased interest in the undeservedly forgotten part of the wardrobe. Fashion houses increasingly include in their shows a trend, moving away from the sporting style and presenting really graceful things to women.
Choosing the best model
Not every skilled worker is able to tie a fashionable cardigan. But, the knitted hood is in force even for a beginner needlewoman. Perhaps, therefore, the scarf-capor began to enjoy extraordinary demand.
Which trends are relevant this season?
- The style of an elegant stranger is a continuationClassics. This is a universal direction. The hood of this style can be decorated with sportswear, a warm jacket or a romantic light coat. Over time, the classic hood is almost indispensable attribute of sheepskins, fur coats and winter down jackets;
- I must say, a separate hood will not spoil the model. On the contrary, the combination of leather, fur or small knitwear looks great with a large knit. Fashionable today, the scarves-kapory often decorated with pockets, which adds an image not only of originality, but also of some practicality;
- A modern knitted scarf hood is trimmed with fur and worn along with graceful mitts. By the way, it is not necessary to make an integral part, a hood and a hood can be separate;
- No less popular are the hoods, adorned with cuteCat ears, as well as muzzles of animals. This approach makes it possible to make the image slightly flirty and frivolous. Especially popular is the trend among teenage girls;
- Knitted jacket with a hood - an excellent objectWardrobe, but too standard. Young girls inherent in a sense of fantasy and self-irony, singling out from the crowd. Not surprisingly, the hood with the ears more combined with worn jeans, light jackets and bright sneakers. It is difficult to imagine a lady of high society in a fox fur coat with a bonnet decorated with a cat's face;
- The third direction is the blending of bright colors. A knitted cardigan with a warm hood is present in the wardrobe or leather jacket, it does not matter. The main thing is a scarf, which is knitted with small loops using threads of contrasting shades. The most fashionable is a combination of 3 colors;
- In this case, it is not necessary to bind a certain cleardrawing. On the contrary, the pattern must be chaotic and rather mottled. However, for girls who are not inclined to extreme, it is better to adhere to the combination of colors of one key, for example, bright pink, blue and lilac;
- An interesting variant is created with the help of a separate brightly colored detail. You can tie a monophonic cap scarf, decorating it with pompons of contrasting colors.
Of course, to buy a ready-made knitted sweater withHood is much easier. That's just not excluded that this model will not be present in the girl's wardrobe. Completely original look looks like the options themselves.
How to tie a hood with a scarf
To work, you will need straight needles No. 10, as well as a darning needle. It is better to use for wool wool or angor yarn, which will need at least 800 grams.
- The loops are typed with straight knitting needles and are fastened with the front loops of the first 2 rows, both from the front and from the wrong side;
- Next, the mating is done by the facial surface, gaining 2 initial and 2 last loops in each row of facial viscous. The other loops are tied with the wrong side and the front side;
- When the web reaches a length of 20 cm, you needTie 4 rows according to a special scheme. 1 row: all the hinges are facial. 2 rows: 70 facial, 53 purl, 70 facial. 3 row repeats 1, and 4 - 2. Having pierced 4 rows, 70 loops at the beginning and end of the row must be closed. The work continues with the remaining 53 loops;
- This is the beginning of the hood. 2 loops of the first row should be tied with the front ones, like the last two, regardless of the side. 49 medium is tied with facial from the face of the product and purl on the underside;
- After 21 cm begin in each facial row to remove 3 loops, located in the middle. At the same time, the bottom of the loop is simply removed, like the front one, and the remaining two, tied with the front one, are pulled through the first one;
- When the length of the cloth for the hood reaches 39 cm,The remaining 31 loops are closed in the form of facial on the wrong side. Folding the fabric in half, the loops of the last row are stitched using a darning needle.
A warm and incredibly cozy knitted hood withScarf is ready. It will reliably close the ears from the wind, and warm even during the Siberian frosts. And you can decorate the model with tassels or pompons, tying them to the edges of the scarf.